Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
New thread time gewwws #26 Goodbye June, Hello July, still on the run and Tattle made me cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I received this message today through my TikTok. The user then deleted their account. I showed dollydaydream433 on TikTok who advised me to show it here. I’ve scrubbed out my partners name and my dogs name. If this isn’t threatening behaviour I don’t know what is.
I would take to the police. They have ways of finding out who sends messages etc by the IP addresses. Oh gawd I sound like Welsh Lisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. I had a stalker for months and number withheld and the police were able to track the owner. They can do it. That is a vile message and I’m sorry you had to receive something like that 😞😞

Gonzo has been on her adult work today, so she is obviously desperate for a few pennies to view her stinking kebab 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
Hence wearing the police outfit and sounding drunk!!!!

I would take to the police. They have ways of finding out who sends messages etc by the IP addresses. Oh gawd I sound like Welsh Lisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. I had a stalker for months and number withheld and the police were able to track the owner. They can do it. That is a vile message and I’m sorry you had to receive something like that 😞😞

Can I just add when I put in the letters Ip it automatically put that blue link up!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
Hence wearing the police outfit and sounding drunk!!!!

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
I'm normally a soft empathic person a bit of mug usually but I just watched that tripe and felt nothing. If anything it made me smile.
I have a feeling the steve has jumped ship. Steve has seen the light I feel this is the only reason for the tears. Has she been dumped by a really lovely kind guy? Has she missed out on happiness because of her vileness. Just consider that if Sharon wasn't a grade A c**ting narcissist she may of actually met an ideal partner. Its sad ain't it. Nah its as funny as f**k lol

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
crazy

I still haven’t updated mine months down the line. No pics or relationship status changed because we are grown adults. We arenot teenagers

whatever happened to having a bit of privacy

well if he doesn’t google I’m sure his kids will if he has any
And she still quotes she’s been single for 14 years !!

The fucking imbecile.

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Why is she now blaming women for this… I thought she went by the statement that people who made up this shit were “Men who couldn’t have her, Or women who wanted to be her”… i think I can speak for Both sexes on here, as in the answer would be a great big no.
Her page is wide open and anyone can send her requests, like posts and pictures. It doesn’t take a genius to change the settings so she doesn’t have “men of colour” as she now calls them, requesting to be friends.
She can’t come on a social media platform saying that thanks to FF and tattlers her business is booming and sales are through the roof, Then start crying about how 1 person has ruined her business by spreading lies.
Which is it to be then Trash,?
And saying that people have taken your pics off of Google and are using them…YOU put them out there, It’s in the public domain…GOOGLE IS A PUBLIC DOMAIN..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
If I dont set my fb page to private or friends only, I am inundated with this. No one, I repeat no one has done this to her, she has done it to herself. Change your setting slosh, then you won’t get that. Because I’m pretty sure you don’t have £100 to send them to release their money so you get £2000 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Wow seems I missed alot today but I did catch a live with kerry and her friend. Now that's a normal friendship chatting on the sofa no acting like a slut no vulgar comments, no filters, just 2 normal mates. This is what normal friends do. You don't normally get to the age of 53 and have to show strange men ya kebab for a few bob. You don't call everyone c**ts every 5 minutes. You really are a low life gonzo and your mate rizzo. I'm embarrassed for you.

Was wibbles YouTube on today

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the fella... once he realises how much of a narcissistic cunt Sharon is he'll have wtf was I thinking look on his face. Poor sod!!! He'll soon regret Gonzo just like all the other money bank mugs before him

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
All this bullshit bbc has ruined its business what happened to the wonderful job offer Gonzo had a couple of months back with the you wait and see Ffsake can you smell it Gonzo bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Busted. Collected tokens from The Sun. £7 quid holiday is all I can afford with being in the dole 😂😂😂. Tbh it smells a bit like kebabs. God knows why. And there was a black thong under the sofa 🤦🏽‍♀️. A bloke called Dave let us in and said whatever we do don’t bother the warden he’s got PTSD. Strangest holiday I’ve ever had 😂😂😂
Lmaaaoooooooo…. Leave the warden out of this ….. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s scarred for life😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Can’t think when she spends anytime with the new fella …🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔🤔

Between dressing up as a fucking copper to crying about being bullied the fucking demented cunt .

👍

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
So how is MrsBBC stalking Her fellas page, it’s not even MrsBBC who posted it..😂😂😂… and there’s nothing on it.??? Now who’s stalking who Trasha.?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂
Ffsake in the comments calling her an old biddy Jesus she’s 2 years older than the fucking dollop that is Gonzo Ffsake these fucking idiots

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Oh wow she really is starting a hate campaign against BBC. Why is she blaming her for all the 'men of colour' adding her and claiming she made a fake POF profile and made up a Sasha Fontain account on African dating sites. The woman is demented.

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
So sorry you had to go through this. Let this be a lesson learnt to Shazza/Sam pile/ Welsh Lisa. You can lie and be as vile as you like - but as was said earlier - we may not know each other on here but we are like long lost pen pals as. Have each other’s backs. Something I don’t think you three know absolutely anything about. There is something about loyal and upstanding people you can pick out - and from this particular thread - people here are not nasty or venomous- they want the right thing to be done. I hope the police take this further and you find out 🥰

I’ve changed my avatar in anticipation 😂😂😂😂😂
unlike you and your lot we have loyalty and all have the same agenda
We do not troll we just stand up for what’s right and throw in a bit of humour along the way

• Heart