Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Okay "Steve Madeup" Definitely works at the airport. Was married. I spoke to my friends friend friend :ROFLMAO: Apparently the wife wasn't particularly nice - well Stevie baby hang onto your hat - as I think you are in for a bumpy ride!!!

I have suggested to my "informant" to let me know when they go on holiday and I can guarantee they will be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: My guesses it is a POF "relationship" and I will be waiting for updates

Really nice guy I have been told - well that wont last as hopefully he will see the true colours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Blimey it would have took her a lot quicker to list the things she won't do 🤢🤢🤮. My god that's a dirty rotten old ripper, it's no wonder her family don't have nothing to do with it, they are probably embarrassed and degraded by her.
How she had the bare faced cheek to out Josephine for doing what she does to pay her bills, when compared to that dirty old prostitute Josephine is like a nun lol. She literally is a nasty rotten cheap old prostitute 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
Right old bike 🚲 🤢🤮 no wonder it has a different bloke every week 🙄 this is her job men paying for half the things I've never heard of 😳 had a Google 👀 god what an old pig 🐷 right old trollop 🤢 no matter how skint I was i could not lower my self respect to what she does no class in any of that 🤢 bet its up the STD clinic most weeks 🤮🤮🤮 disgusting for an old woman and she has the front to pull other people down jesus 😳🤮🤢🐷

slosher7777

VIP Member
I think she has forgotten how many people she's actually upset, pissed off, offended in the last 2 years. It could be a number of people who has made that fake fb profile and poor kerry is getting the blame.
Going by what kerry said in her live, she's not bothered, but it's still not nice to be accused of something you haven't done. Has she forgotten how much she's upset Ruth or suzette? Not that I'm saying it's them, but she can't go a week without insulting someone.
She really does deserve all the shit she gets, and I hope there is more too come, still think we are jealous of you now sash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has anyone thought it could be Gonzo herself doing it to gain sympathy I wouldn’t put anything past that lump of lard to try and bring someone down and claim she’s being bullied

• Heart

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Said it before and will keep saying it

all them views and hardly any likes or comments

imagine nobody really caring as most people see you for exactly what you are. Didn’t really get the response she wanted so went quiet

the thing is Sharon, we are the opposite of what you call us. We all either first hand have had to deal with you or like myself just seen you for the last year be so cruel, sent witch hunts on men and women with your lies, degrade and belittle people on lives, mock people with disabilities and so much more. That’s just what I’ve seen online. I haven’t even mentioned the charity stuff.
We are the opposite of what you call us and you are eaten up with the fact people now believe us, they believe FF with his evidence. You’re manic today because you see how many people are loving on mrs B and you can’t take it

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Anyone remember this from WW..Not one of us is worried…..Even the ones that she has sent messages to under a “Fake” account this week, …Good job the police have taken it seriously and seen the evidence from all different sources.
let’s see if she can find me and send me the same sort of messages…😂😂😂😂
You’ve been pretty shit in your efforts so far you thick cnut🖕🏼🖕🏼
Oh she's not still trying so very hard to be accepted is she? 🙄
Not welcomed by Tattlers, not even wanted on Team Trasha 😂
Must be pretty lonely out in No mans's land eh? 😩

'The same old story again
All those tears shed in vain
Nothing learnt and nothing gained
Only hope remains'

• Haha

Salale

VIP Member
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

Oh I can’t with her any more 😂😂😂.

Police: afternoon Ms Brotherton what can we do for you this time?

SB: that Mrs facking Barrelcakes is still taking the piss.

Police: has she done new videos?

SB: no but I’ve just shared all the ones she’s done on my Facebook and I’ve made even more people aware of tattle and it’s making me ill and I’ve cried and everyfink and there’s a can of coke involved and you need to take it serious coz I’ve a new fella and he’s gonna fink I’m nuts. And there’s a facking Albanian and everyfink. And I can’t go home coz I’ve sublet I mean I’m scared n everyfink.

Police: slams down hatch and shuts cop shop for the week 😂😂😂😂😂😂
👏 👏 👏 excellent 🤣🤣

He looks a bit older on that pic than he does on his Facebook 🙈 does she do OAP rates ?

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I would take to the police. They have ways of finding out who sends messages etc by the IP addresses. Oh gawd I sound like Welsh Lisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. I had a stalker for months and number withheld and the police were able to track the owner. They can do it. That is a vile message and I’m sorry you had to receive something like that 😞😞

Hence wearing the police outfit and sounding drunk!!!!
I’m contacting the police, I’ve got enough details now. And some help from someone. It’s best to get these things logged down regardless. I did laugh, I mean kudos on the effort, even if not all completely factual. They didn’t do too bad though. 🙂

• Heart

Salale

VIP Member
She actually thinks anyone believes that shit 😂😂😂😂😂 listen I can't stand that Midlands mauler but jeez sweetheart...you're playing along with this and playing pretend too? ..come on !! This is beyond a joke now ..your friend needs serious help ...you aren't the brightest button in the box but surely you can see this is disturbed behaviour ?

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Was anyone on Kerrys “live” this morning ?? She was addressing all the FB rubbish and like she says, it really isn’t worrying her , she knows as we all do that GONZO has bought all this in herself and Kerry has had nothing to do with it. There was one of GONZO’s minions on there really trying to get Kerry to bite back, but being the lady she is she dealt with it fabulous. She wouldn’t allow “it” to be blocked or deleted and answered every question, that was until the twat got very rude etc. they showed themselves up and also showed how thick they were. I really admire Kerry and the classy way she conducts herself. I personally would have ripped them a new one lol
It's very easy to answer questions when you have nothing to hide! :)

And for the record, they weren't muted or blocked for the whole duration of the live, I can only assume they left with their ratty little tail firmly between their legs 🐀🐀🐀

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
It's been a while, spot the difference anybody? 🤡 🤡 🤡
Why is she still trying to be relevant. Sasha thought she was trouble, no one else liked her in the whatsUPgroup… but she’s hanging around like the smell of cats piss… 6 cats though, can you imagine🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I have a real one and lost count of the business ones

I got a new puppy!!! Not gonzo related just wanted to share. Mind you she's a dog so could be related. So now iv got to get off my sofa, just as well I was getting pressure sores. And iv got to feed and insure him out me dole money. Do dogs eat McDonalds?
Didn’t think it was going to be long before you got yourself a dog to join in…😂😂😂
Welcome Mini Hot Doggy.🦮🐶
Reminds me, I must go and see if mine is still digging through to the neighbours garden… I only wanted to sit on my arse on my day off… and now the dog wants attention, Rumour has it that they’re like this… Is That right Trasha. are you demanding too.? 🦮🐶🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Herself71

VIP Member
OK tattles I got mesef into a little confab with Jo Essex one of scumbags minions last night , Jesus she is delusional, she accused me of not backing women up and to leave poor scummy dummy alone, told her a few home truths about her leader ....think im blocked ..boohoo 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Boowoowoo

Actually come to think of it,if she is so scared why aint her Knight in shining armour protecting her.
I mean my "real" boyfriend is like a bodyguard towards me and would give his own life to sheild and protect me from anything.
Hmmmm of course as we have all said something fishy and not just gonzos pumpum lol

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Haha just blocked me too

did you hear her “ don’t play with me you’re messi g with the wrong one you’ll be playing a game you don’t want to play 😂😂 she’s so horrible

shiver me timbers grandma 😂😂
She really is horrible. I always liked her content. My opinion of her changed big time.
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
I'm so glad you took it further. She's just as vile as Gonzo and Sam. She needs putting in her place. She is a nobody and her attempts at staying relevant has got her into a bit more trouble than she expected. If you're gonna play with fire then expect to get burnt 👍

• Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
Where are all the close friends she was bragging about the day before when she’s sitting on her own again crying……????
Any true friends would be there comforting her ??
Any boyfriend would be ….
It is an absolute disgrace that she has a council flat and is never there I wonder what bollocks she’s told Havering council 📞☎🤔🤔🤔