Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
And i am still only a bloody chatter member :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Ur pic😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
So pleased you reported this. You know you have the full support of all of us here if you need it.
She can’t possibly think it’s ok to randomly throw threats around and it be ok.!! I mean how would she feel if someone came for her little “Kiwi” and started pestering them.?? She wouldn’t like it I can bet.

Apparently she’s off sick from work again at the moment, But she was also off sick a while back because of “peoples circumstances made her upset”… This being the same person who typed that tattlers sit on their arses all day claiming the dole😂😂😂
Still awaiting my check by the master of investigations into ip addresses , crack on love, cos I’ve never claimed a penny in my life, But you seem to know us so well…😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So let’s do some mathematical scenarios: she said she was going on holiday in 10 days times a couple of days ago. I imagine it will
Be for a week - what dates have we worked out that he will be binned!!!!! Also this fella has not been on scene long. It is impossible so what kind of 12 year olds put they are in a relationship after a day 😜😜😜😂😂😂. Answers on a pair of knickers please 😝😝😝😝
Holiday is 6th July, so I reckon he’ll be gone by 4th.
It will be Tattles Fault and then she’ll start her hate campaign again . Honestly, She’s a nice person, she duznt do nasty videos or hate ones. She duznt even retaliate to any posts, she never looks on Tattle, and her names not Sharryn, it’s Sasha…. Even though she posted a video a month or so ago saying that all her friends were now going to call her Sharryn cos that was her name… anyone else confused.? 🤷🏼‍♀️👀🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

Also…. Anyone remember when she posted the video saying the was sorry, and everything would become clear in 2 weeks….it’s waaaay passed 2 weeks and nothing is very clear😂😂😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual shit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
This is spot on and 100% true. She is the biggest bully and liar I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across. You Reap what you Sow GONZO so tough get in with it

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
What she seems to not understand is that police officers are normal people, they are not the Sam Pain In the arse and Anne-Marie type of followers that believe her bullshit

all the times that she has called the police they will see exactly what she is that is why nobody is interested in helping her.
Just say a magazine to take an interest in her story she has made up, They’ll google her name and first words will be “fuck that”

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Oh she's obviously fed him some utter bullshit and that she's not able to go back to her FFF.

What are the chances that he lives in Colchester 🤔😂 and that the only reason she's giving him any attention is because shes told him she's scared to go back and said that she can stay at his.

I reckon that's why it says Colchester now lol she's like a female version of a hobo 🤣🤣

you watch after her holiday and come end of July when she rents out the tin can she will have her feet under the table in a few weeks acting like Lady Muck lol
Hobosexual I think the term is 😂😂😂.

Anyways I’m still excited about the launch of Vanillaflush. Did I miss the wax melts and cock candles range? Lots of hype but still says coming soon on the website 🤔. The only thing coming soon will be daft Steve and then he’ll be gone quick as he “come”.

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
They can send all the shit they like at us, nasty messages, vile videos. But we all stick together, we don’t throw anyone under the bus. If one gets kicked, we all help them get up. And that’s what she hates, we all have each other’s backs.
Too right. That’s because we are nice normal
People , we may have different opinions on some things but still value what each and everyone of us has to say ❤

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Brilliant.

Also, related. Remember that ‘business meeting’ at the venue, with Nicky and Kathy with the funky hair. We never saw Kathy again, ever! #wheresKathy? I’d love to know the goss there too.

Perhaps Mrs BBC. Could ask Nicky on our behalf? 🤪🤪🤪 PLEASE

🤣🤣🤣
Ok, so the lovely Kathy is the long-standing best friend of Nicky. 👍
Mrs BBC will be spending a 'girls' weekend (in August) with both of those ladies as well as a cousin of Nicky, Josephine and Kelli. 😊

#whossorrynow #womensupportingwomen #therejectswho?

• Heart

spongebobsquarepants

Lmaaaoooooooo…. Leave the warden out of this ….. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s scarred for life😂😂😂😂😂
That night was so funny! Her stomping about pointing at “ cameras” ( that were lights!) Then the breathless March to the Warden ( who was hiding behind the door thinking Darth Vader about to pounce! 😂🤣)

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong 😡😡😡😡
Wasn't there a post saying she was off on her hols in 9 days for a 10 day break to Greece?????

Now she's back on FB..........

PREDICTION
AN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE 🙄🙄

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
But this morning she woke up in tears this has made her so ill. 😭😭😭 how can it be??? 🤣
She's so full of shit. Them tears were as fake as her tits... all done for clout and sympathy. She really is a vile excuse of a human being. All the hurt she's caused to others is finally coming back to bite her. Can't fucking wait for some more of the sasha shit show fontain extravaganza. That evil nasty tramp deserves everything its got coming to it🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 11

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Ìs there a sweepstake yet on how long Sharon's going to be bareback riding her little fella before she turns all exorcist on him and scares him away? I'm gonna go for 5 weeks. I know that seems a long time for Sharon to hold in her true self but that's my longshot bet

• Haha
Reactions: 11