Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake how many names has that dollop Gonzo got doubt it can remember who she’s called in the morning makes you wonder what name was on that bar liecence she wouldn’t show
I reckon she still uses her married names... was it Brown and Mc something or other. I'm certain she used to go by the name Bentley too but I'm pretty sure that is another made up name like Sasha Fontain.

I find it hilarious that she assumes everyone is jealous and wants to be her..... duck me she don't even want to be herself so why the duck would we.... delusional tart don't know who she is from one day to the next

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she still uses her married names... was it Brown and Mc something or other. I'm certain she used to go by the name Bentley too but I'm pretty sure that is another made up name like Sasha Fontain.

I find it hilarious that she assumes everyone is jealous and wants to be her..... duck me she don't even want to be herself so why the duck would we.... delusional tart don't know who she is from one day to the next
😆😆 she doesn't want to be herself ..that wins the Internet today 👏

• Haha
Anyone looking for a little getaway on August Bank Holiday? 🤔
This caravan is new on the books today apparently!:rolleyes: 🤡:oops:
£500 for a weekend, I'm not surprised she can't rent it.
Wonder how much of that Pip gets & how much is Sharryn's commission 🤔 🙄

Reactions: 6
Anyone looking for a little getaway on August Bank Holiday? 🤔
This caravan is new on the books today apparently!:rolleyes: 🤡:oops:
£500 for 3 nights? Is she on drugs? 😉Mind you it has its own toilet so I suppose it's worth it 😁

Well guys & gals I did it 🤓
I think the similarities are uncanny but overall the garden centre done a fair job me thinks 🤣🤭
Managed to pick a few pots up whilst there especially the one she used for my fringe 🤣 i do think this pudding basin trend is making its way back in fashion 😁
Look rather sexy dont you think 😏 😉😜
Omg, that's hilarious 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
But she’s only slept with 7 men Ffsake who she think she’s kidding herself cause it definitely not us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'd add a couple of zeros to that figure.

I have a real one and lost count of the business ones

I got a new puppy!!! Not gonzo related just wanted to share. Mind you she's a dog so could be related. So now iv got to get off my sofa, just as well I was getting pressure sores. And iv got to feed and insure him out me dole money. Do dogs eat McDonalds?
Oh how lovely! 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
People are crazy to pay 500 quid for 3 nights.. book with the park itself and will be alot cheaper. No wonder its always bleeping empty.

Reactions: 3
Mugzlife is trying to stay relevant it seems. She put a video up hinting that we'd mocked her big ears, flat chest and big nose..... yes I recall a few weeks ago but that's old news now. And i dont think i actually commented on her nose and lack of tits only the fact that she has a head like the fa cup.. which she does lol
🏆Stop copying lisa and Sam by trying to take centre stage as you're not the main attraction my dear 🤦‍♀️
another attention seeker.

People are crazy to pay 500 quid for 3 nights.. book with the park itself and will be alot cheaper. No wonder its always bleeping empty.
Cheaper to go to Benidorm 😂

• Haha
So Gonzo has changed its phone number getting death threats and it’s on fb for everyone to see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brilliant.

Also, related. Remember that ‘business meeting’ at the venue, with Nicky and Kathy with the funky hair. We never saw Kathy again, ever! #wheresKathy? I’d love to know the goss there too.

Perhaps Mrs BBC. Could ask Nicky on our behalf? 🤪🤪🤪 PLEASE

🤣🤣🤣
Ok, so the lovely Kathy is the long-standing best friend of Nicky. 👍
Mrs BBC will be spending a 'girls' weekend (in August) with both of those ladies as well as a cousin of Nicky, Josephine and Kelli. 😊

#whossorrynow #womensupportingwomen #therejectswho?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m on TikTok with my real photo and tattle name I don’t know how Fagin copes with all those names. She’s defo scamming with that Pips tin can

I’m on TikTok with my real photo and tattle name I don’t know how Fagin copes with all those names. She’s defo scamming with that Pips tin can
And what’s a well known member mean? Sounds like one of Fagin punters

• Haha
That doesn’t include park passes, she's a modern day Dick Turpin
Maybe that’s what the thong on the head was! I mean Dick Turpin wore a mask 😂

And what’s a well known member mean? Sounds like one of Fagin punters
Does Pip even know she’s letting it 🤦🏽‍♀️

You know you've really made it when you have your very own dedicated spoof account 😂😂😂
Do I need to block this account? They just followed me. I need to make my acc private 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.