Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saddove

am i the only one who laughed sooo loud when i heard she had been signed up to an african dating site its so ironic she would had blown a stack oh i wish i had thought of it
shame she tried to blame kerry for it i think i can guess who did it

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Boowoowoo

I bet the coppers at Essex headquarters are pissing themselves!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg seriously I bet they laugh more at her life than they do at mr tiktok official lol. I mean in 1 breath she says that the police won't do anything about it all and then says that she is allowed to day this and allowed to day that.
PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT ALL MAKE SENSE ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

• Haha

Georgie19

If this was her boyfriend she would of had a photo of them together and put it on her Facebook. I do not believe there is a boyfriend named Steve, she has made that profile up herself , his photo was only posted on the day she was supposed to be in relationship with him. It's not hard enough to set up a fake Facebook account.
I reckon she took a photo of that copper she was after in benidorm that she kept going on about and used his photo...she did say she was going to marry him when she was making smouldering eye contact across the bar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
It's bloody hilarious ..an elderly gentleman photoshopping his pic ๐Ÿ“ธ..darling ..just accept it ..that neck is definitely a turtle neck ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
Heโ€™s changed his fucking teeth !!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg these divs are the gift that keeps giving !!!!!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
sign on the Social , buy a dog and become a proper tattler, sit on you ugly fat jealous shit cunt arse all day stalking lady Sasha fontain darlingโ€ฆ
You skip rat ๐Ÿ˜†
Well Iโ€™ve just taken really early retirement so it could happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
View attachment 1376450but it's OK for Gonzo to mock Josaphine and disclose in great detail what she done huh.... oh that's right you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot do ya Gonz lol double standards!! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
But carol is about 75 by looks of it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ think she's the one ready for the armchair and slippers bit pot kettle black Karen opps Carol ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
who puts a profile pic of new fella in a week haha

heโ€™s definitely not her normal type but I guess sheโ€™s at the point where she takes what she can get

Last edited:

Georgie19

Oh look ๐Ÿง
Another SF supporter that likes to mouth off about people but once confronted uses the old block and delete tactics ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
They don't do drama but she got herself involved in the drama , I watched her in SB live laughing and spouting her two pennies worth but she doesn't do drama. Utter twat!! That other one in the bottom right is so aggressive!!!

saddove

Here we go this is all to get a council move play the victim Ffsake rocksolids fault taking photos someoneโ€™s poured coke on its car new one someoneโ€™s kicked itโ€™s bumper in more like itโ€™s reversed into something
does she not realise she has her fff in collier row right in middle of piss head and junkie central it was were they send the old ladys who wouldnt go in care homes now they move smack heads there so shes within her ppl and it was probably was a drunk coming out the coop that spilt coke on her car

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Didn't she say that her business is doing well as she's selling some where else now?? Yet today kerry has ruined her business ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she's so full of shit you really couldn't make it up๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yes she was saying a couple weeks ago that she thanks tattle as her business never been so busy ๐Ÿคฅ
She was boasting the hits she gets on google and today sheโ€™s crying about it

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Okay so I maybe living in the twilight zone - but did she say she hasnโ€™t been in TT for about 7 weeks - so when was Benidorm then! Have I lost some months of my life. Am I in a lockdown again! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Observations : she sounds drunk again.
: these videos are for the benefit of โ€œStevie babyโ€ as she is covering her arse trying to pretend all the nasty stuff she did didnโ€™t happen!
: from my calculations Majorca with โ€œheathy babyโ€ was end of May and sheโ€™s been with him โ€œmonthsโ€ before Majorca. So she needs to get the dates correct before opening her filtered lips ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

For SP to report back - I do not follow Sharron/Sharryn/Sasha or whatever her name is. She pops up on my fyp and that is how I came across her. So nope ๐Ÿ‘Ž you will not find me. You have no idea about me.

How can she lie and lie and lie. What chemical is missing for her to believe herself and that she is a wonderful person blah blah. Stevie watch out mate - you look half decent to be fair. Face seems passable and from what Iโ€™ve heard on the grapevine ๐Ÿ‘€ you are a decent fella - mate run like forest gump as you will be dragged into something you so donโ€™t wonโ€™t to.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Wonder why she took the page down, amazing isn't it., how yesterday she was crying, and so ill..yet today she's back being her usual vile self.
She only did it because Thissinglemama did a similar video. She thought it would gain her sympathy. Didn't work, everyone knows what she's about. Vile piece of scum.

• Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I notice nuzlife or whatever her name is - does many TT's but no one ever comments or likes. God loves a trier. Maybe Anne Marie could be friends with her ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mugzlife is trying to stay relevant it seems. She put a video up hinting that we'd mocked her big ears, flat chest and big nose..... yes I recall a few weeks ago but that's old news now. And i dont think i actually commented on her nose and lack of tits only the fact that she has a head like the fa cup.. which she does lol
๐Ÿ†Stop copying lisa and Sam by trying to take centre stage as you're not the main attraction my dear ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Oh dear think gonzos hidden all accounts

Really? I reported like fuck yesterday when the news broke during mrsbbc's live with her friend. Hope the cunt's banned.

I gotta say mrsbbc was excellent in her reaction to the news that tramp features was yet again giving out personal details online about her. She simply said "I've run a business anybody can find out where I live, all come round for tea, we'll have a laugh".

The thieving cunt tramp must cry herself to sleep every night with rage!

To think, as she says us shitcunts are trying to break her when in reality all it takes is mrsbbc having a right laugh on a live with a real live friend. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that's what pushed her over the edge yesterday for sure ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Straight to FB to out all us Tattlers and attempting to defend another lying TikTok "influencer" ๐Ÿ™„ who had posted a very Amber Heard type trying to cry with no tears type post earlier yesterday. All down to us Tattlers.

Wish these cunts would change the record ffs ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคช

Georgie19

Interesting that she is only using the FB page "Sharryn Brotherton" for this new BF/Punter, if he was to google this name it does not come up with any of her SF stuff, is she trying to hide this other side to her, is it possible he knows nothing of SF and her vile actions? its such a shame someone cannot direct him or his friends to the real thing it is being fleeced by ;)

Oh dear poor Gonzo, boasts how she can have any man she wants and ends up with this poor old fella, judging by his teeth he has just enjoyed one of Sasha`s services o_O how much does she charge for rimming o_O๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
I looked on her friends list on SF account before she put it to private and he wasn't on there so you could be right he hasn't got clue about the wonderful , lying thieving hoe that calls herself SF.
He looks nothing like his profile picture , must be a very old one.
How bizarre of a grown woman who puts herself in relationship that she been in less than a week.

She has a funny taste in men don't she, the ones she not scared to post all have similar look , little old balding men. The others she hides away all have a bit of weight on the belly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha