Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slosher7777

VIP Member
I got all the time in
I think this is where she goes wrong. Nothing shows you're true colours more than being trapped with the same person for over a week. She's got to play nice 24/7 . And what normal person goes on holiday with a guy she's just started dating? What ever happened to going out on dates getting to know each other, I'd never jet off to a foreign country with a guy I'd just started dating. Scummy cheap mare don't mind sleeping with anyone for a few drinks and a fake looky looky man bag.

It's like the maldeeves
But she’s only slept with 7 men Ffsake who she think she’s kidding herself cause it definitely not us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I'm well chuffed at reaching chatty member i couldn't have done it with the help of Sammy boy tho 🤭
I'm off to the garden centre tomorrow to treat myself and get a matching haircut so me & sam can look like twins you know the Danny devito and arnie type
May even treat meself to a new dressing gown 🤣
why not get yourself a corduroy sofa off one of those Telford selling sites.😊

Am I not there yet 😭😭😭

Hellooooooo! Yes yes yes I’m V I fucking P ❤😂
Yay👏

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgie19

she has put a post up about the area mrs B lives in nasty old slag
She is the biggest hypocrite going. All the shit she says on her videos but because she deleted them she is now making out she got some halo over head.
She hates that she has no control over here and that's why she is always spitting venom.
Why don't she just ignore what's written on here and live her best life as she keeps going on about , but no she also loves the drama she can't help but repeat herself like a broken record.
She is a Thief, a compulsive liar and deluded old bat who need to grow up and start acting her age!!!

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
I thought one was due but seems it’s not gone ahead for whatever reason.
It is my belief that there is one due out but more information came to light so it’s on hold until all confirmed , then it will be released

Jo-nos

VIP Member
God I can’t keep up with these threads I’ve only had a day away and I’m 15 pages behind 😩😩

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I have only just noticed your profile photo - I thought it was Jimmy Crankie first - hilarious o_O o_O :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its my 1 love Sammy boy who fancys me 🤣🤣😳🤭🤮🤢 god she wouldn't get much on only flange would she 🤦‍♀️
She filmed herself in b&q i even got a mention on her account i feel blessed 🤣🤣🤣😒🙄 deluded skiprat grass 🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Not long Slosher my friend. I’m gonna celebrate with a pink gin and a black thong on my head. Can’t wait 😂😂😂
Careful that pink gin will be a vodka and coke in disguise and you won’t know if Dave/pop eye/ Heath or Steve passed it to you

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Poor Kerry is now a scapegoat for all the problems this silly old slapper has brought on herself. I’ll think you find that when you tell your customers to fuck off and they have to take you to court for a refund, then you have maybe start looking in the mirror as to why your 900th business has failed 🤔. Because this is just another in a long line. Oh and not forgetting that the products were overpriced shit. I think Kerry really needs to take action with all this Facebook stuff it’s going too far!

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
That’s fantastic so happy they took it seriously

• Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
And she is definitely drunk. 🤔 hmmm seems to be making a habit of that. Drinking alone is never a good thing!

pompom99

VIP Member
Gonzo you CUNT how many nasty videos have you made slagging people off oh no I forgot you don’t do that just cause you’ve deleted them well people on. Tattle have them you pea brain prick
Woah! hold the bus! I thought she had built a case against Kerry and it was going to court? Or was that another tall tale Sharon 🤔🤣

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
I can sense a “go fund me page “ cos I’m being bullied coming on .

I need a oliday 🤥🤥🤥🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

Got no food my bizznisss have suffered c due to the trolls 😂😂😂

• Haha

spongebobsquarepants

Something in the back of my mind is niggeling !! Way way back I am sure I have seen this Steve’s face before?! Was he not there during one of her nights put when she tried to sing or something?? DJ rings a bell ? Xx