Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Has anyone thought it could be Gonzo herself doing it to gain sympathy I wouldn’t put anything past that lump of lard to try and bring someone down and claim she’s being bullied
That was my thoughts exactly, it is either Sharon herself or her sidekick or both together, the trouble they have is where is the proof they haven’t got any, and if she kicks up too much and the police did take it seriously (highly unlikely) how stupid would she look when it leads back to her or her sidekick she really isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Let’s just have a little look at the midlands minger without all the tikytoky filters shall we?
Wholly crap well if you don’t want kids knocking your door at halloween just put that picture outside enough to scare the bejesus out of them !!

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Sam pile you and Gonzo are a right pair of of Shitcunts you haven’t a clue who any of us are so we could actually stand right behind you and take the living piss out of ya and you’d be none the wiser what a par of bellends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Salale

VIP Member
Well well well..... 🤔 friend request from Gonzo herself AND one of hers or her minions fake profile. Layla99uk but none of them use fake profiles do they. That Layla is clearly fake. Can spot it a mile off View attachment 1373785
Wow..that's a scary thought..having that old trout on your friends list 🤣🤣

lol yeah all lies course it is
Hounded every day 🤣🤣how do you know you stupid bint if you don't look on here...oh wait...hi Gonzo! 🖐🖐

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

Oh I can’t with her any more 😂😂😂.

Police: afternoon Ms Brotherton what can we do for you this time?

SB: that Mrs facking Barrelcakes is still taking the piss.

Police: has she done new videos?

SB: no but I’ve just shared all the ones she’s done on my Facebook and I’ve made even more people aware of tattle and it’s making me ill and I’ve cried and everyfink and there’s a can of coke involved and you need to take it serious coz I’ve a new fella and he’s gonna fink I’m nuts. And there’s a facking Albanian and everyfink. And I can’t go home coz I’ve sublet I mean I’m scared n everyfink.

Police: slams down hatch and shuts cop shop for the week 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Absolutely howling 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
I can’t not believe the crap that comes out of Sharon’s mouth, the truth she wouldn’t know if it got up bite her on her huge conk and then slapped her round the face, I watched the day she disclosed the information about Kerry and it was not a couple of weeks at all of Kerry making videos it was a couple of days after Sharon and Nikki fell out and Kerry wouldn’t play ball with Sharon and gang up on Nikki, because the night before she disclosed Kerry’s information they had been playing a word game online together, Sharon you are one lying deluded piece of shit and I and everyone else really can not wait until you get your just desserts served up to you, and I hope that we get to witness it all I have never hated someone as much as I despise you

LadyTosh

VIP Member
I wonder how many people who follow Gonzos Sasha Fontain Facebook Account are her actual friends in 'real' life 🤔

The smoke and mirrors that is gonzo is unbelievable she abuses people gets someone who stands up to the old Shitcunt she turns it around and makes out bbc is the bully I’d knock that Cunt gonzo out
It's about time someone did. I'm only small framed she is like a giant compared to me. Even tho she is built like a man I'd still give as good as I get. As they say the bigger they are the harder they fall 😂😂 I might be small but my mouth makes up what I lack in height haha

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzo you mug what about your apology video being the bigger person won’t be doing anymore videos on it you lying scumbag Cunt god you need taking down big time by a massive upper cut then you will be flat on your back your favourite position 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just me in St Osyths…..oh…….I’m doing this wrong aren’t I? 🤦🏽‍♀️. On the plus side look at all the non-Sasha Fontain toiletries you get when you book 😂😂
Fuck me that’s a bit of a dive, My friend has a lodge, Full wrap around veranda with hot tub at her site, looks over the sea. Sunset is amazing too
It’s in Cornwall and worth every penny… did you get that thru a sun holiday deal @MissSaffy ? £10 bucket and spaders😂😂😂

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Light as a feather…I’m still happy…🤡🤡🤡
She’s off her tits, I wonder what it’s like in the inside of her head , Really… it must be manic 🤡
If the voices in her head tell her she’s happy then go with the flow, Give it a few days and she’ll no doubt be back to calling Tattle a bunch of cnuts and that were jobless, fat and dog owners😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
What are the police going to do. Mrs B has not done anything
Yes she’s retaliated with humour 🤷‍♀️ Is that an offence ?
nobody here harasses her we just discuss her here everything she says is lies
The stuff that’s been put out my FF is facts

Haha
I had to explain to my mum what dogging was once ffs 😂😂😂
I've lived a sheltered life 🤭 I'd never heard of most them things I was like what do they mean so had a Google whilst munching on me cherry bakewell 🤣🤣 😳😳😳🤮🤢 sick some people 🤮

• Haha

Pokie

Gonzo has been on her adult work today, so she is obviously desperate for a few pennies to view her stinking kebab 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart