Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
A little game of spot the difference... one pre filter and one after filter but notice not only did it whiten it also straightened the teeth too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ clearly used a face app to correct the teeth imperfection ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 1378686
Good lord ๐Ÿ˜ณ he looks about 70 in that pic the knashers are beige ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ well i suppose if she's getting a holiday like all the others she fleeces she's not bothered anymore I mean after all this dogging melarky ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿค” just gotta be greatful ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Car from micky/coat from Mark / heath cliff hollybobs / Steve hollybobs ๐Ÿคฃ they cant be fussy can they who would want an old bird that gets it all out for a tenner ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข surely these men she's dated must look and think jesus im last weeks news ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ no fool like an old fool eh steve ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 10

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Just little old me looking for the VIP ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You mentalist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m nearly there gewwwws. Goal is on site. Might just go and spam some random threads. Hey out of interest Cheffychefchef has a thread where the THINK sheโ€™s stolen money she raised for MIND ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Well thatโ€™s a new one.. Mentalist๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Get yourself on the V.I.P bench for clout๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This one cracks me up, Itโ€™s almost like he didnโ€™t quite make it to proper Army status and his dad screamed at him from an early ageโ€ฆ Yes Sargent Major๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Not me commenting random shite to be VIP. Tell you what if I become VIP and that bus comes after waiting since thread 2 my life is made ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Get Sam pile on the Amg register pmsfl she couldnโ€™t find a cock in a brothel unlike you on adult work with your rimming but Sam pile loves licking your piles pmsfl doing you bare back with her strap on you two best sort your new love child out now you two Fuck wits and you know who I mean the idiot flat chest lol
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃโคโคโคโค

Gonzo and Sam pile your love child looks like a plank of 4x2 totally flat pmsfl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzos on the run collier row Chigwell Romford Essex Clacton Colchester Southend wonder if itโ€™s down to 11p again and wonโ€™t take money ๐Ÿ’ฐ off no one only childrens charities and furlough money and idiot men its rinised

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Goodbye shitty/luxury beauty products, hello shitty out of date/style clothing
โ€œVanillalush Clothingโ€ is coming to a tin hut near youโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
And sheโ€™s moved to Colchester, sheโ€™s been a busy bee in the last 2 days, Thought she only took Jo a roast dinner cos she was poorlyโ€ฆ? Or was it to sponge more cash โ€ฆ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
You can almost hear the conversation โ€œJo, itโ€™s been awful, theyโ€™ve shut down my business, I canโ€™t sleep at night, Iโ€™ve had to dodge the rent to go on holidayโ€โ€ฆ.. Jo please wake up and jump ship like the other 12 girls have.!!!.
She has no morals ir integrity, and clearly no shameโ€ฆ Run Steve Runโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿผ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

LadyTosh

VIP Member
If the guy has a nice car, wears nice clothes and probably owns his own house then she's onto a winner as it would appear he has a fair bit of cash but as Sharon should know that looks can be deceiving... she's the epitome of someone who talks in hundreds and thousands but ain't got a pot to piss in lol

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Her latest post saying that Steve is there with her now what a load of lies๐Ÿ˜‚ Just waiting for him to hand her a pink gin

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Hey fellow Tattlersโ€ฆ.and especially Sharon Brothertonโ€ฆ. I have a special message directly from The Fact Freak. Enjoy and โœŒ๐Ÿป from me too. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi It's TheFactFreak . I have been made aware of the posts that Sasha Fontaine has made about me today connected to the North East. I do have an accent usually identifyed as being from the north but sorry Sasha I Don't Live Or Work There .. Good Try Maybe I Can Teach You Some Detective Skills.

I Did Think about filming a response but quite frankly it's just the same crap. " He edits clips " then promotes the Deep Dives ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ So people can then watch and see that's rubbish for themselves.

Calling me a bully.

Be careful I have solicitors offering legal services including civil action after the malicious lies you tried spreading about me.

I also have a hard drive full of evidence to back everything up I've ever said Even with its own folder titled "Sasha Fontaine Bullying " containing clips calling me fat / Mocking The Death Of My Pet etc

As for the Furlough case if you read between the lines legally of what you said in your video. You lost the case . That simple .

Peace โœŒ
Well said FF , cause if she carries on and you do seek legal advice , this could also indicate her special little friend couldnโ€™t it. You know the Squirrel who likes to accuse you of being a sexual predator and impersonates police officers. NOT LOOKING GOOD IS IT GONZO AND SQUIRREL

spongebobsquarepants

FFS! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ what on earth is she on today?! She sitting there spitting feathers as she has no control of anything here! Only thing keeping that halo of hers on is her horn!! Total load of shite she spouting thro gritted teeth โ€ฆ Nasty Evil fcking CNUT!!

Ps โ€ฆ. You donโ€™t know who we are here and itโ€™s driving you insane! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I remember Benidorm weekend I was excited for that like I was an easterners Christmas Day special ffs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ . I had to keep reminding myself that this is actually real, with real people getting hurt ๐Ÿ˜”
As soon as sheโ€™s back making her disgusting videos on people Iโ€™m reminded sheโ€™s a Villain in real life and not just a soap opera.

• Heart

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
What are the police going to do. Mrs B has not done anything
Yes sheโ€™s retaliated with humour ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Is that an offence ?
nobody here harasses her we just discuss her here everything she says is lies
The stuff thatโ€™s been put out my FF is facts

Jesus another one that uses filters like her then looks nothing like the other picture ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Defo looks like one them dogging clients dont he ๐Ÿ˜ณ and yes I had a Google of that last night ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿถ nothing to do with dogs at all I was shocked to say the least ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข she's a skank 100% tuna melt ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Haha
I had to explain to my mum what dogging was once ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart