Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
She only did it because Thissinglemama did a similar video. She thought it would gain her sympathy. Didn't work, everyone knows what she's about. Vile piece of scum.
I'm not keen on her, she's not my kind of person at all.

Sharon can't truly believe people are gonna feel sorry for her after all she's done, even she can't be that thick.. she must be realising she's losing her audience.. people are fed up of her, bored of her. I know she's at thick as shit, but even she must realise she's had her day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10

slosher7777

VIP Member
Oh yes you do you lying fuckwit
Just a ponce like you're leader you ugly fucking thing
Work 40 hrs a week ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ yeah ok sid keep believing that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Both on benefits 100%
Support a woman that takes from dying kids and takes the piss outta cancer patients
You want to give your head a wobble for you're morels and you are a grandparent you should fucking hang your head in shame honestly you should ๐Ÿคฌ vile like Sharon 2 peas in a pod so FUCK OFF with ya stupid videos brainless bit of shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
Funny the Midlands minger canโ€™t keep off here but wouldnโ€™t answer my question sheโ€™s to busy ripping people out their cars to work and weather it works or not sheโ€™s still a lowlife scumbag for supporting Gonzo whoโ€™s an absolute lying thieving evil Cunt even without the paypal
Money she took ยฃ700 for a caravan holiday someone never got out the charity money defend that you fucking Midlands minger

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
No itโ€™s when the pile of midlands scum puts a video up about you alicab is the latest lol thatโ€™s when they really hate you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmeans your getting to the pair of lowlifes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I feel blessed ๐Ÿ™Œ Sammy boy you done me proud son ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ keep being the cnut that you are ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
Somebody once said to me.......

Nobody fuckin cares about you
Nobody wants you
Just fuck off

The words of SB
Oh how I'm laughing now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

KARMA IS KNOCKING ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
I wonder if Havering Council are aware of this? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Attachments

• Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
My thoughts are she knows times up with the Charity theft and she knows it's not long till she is formally charged and she's going crackpot as there's no getting out of it.
I agree.... hundred percent she's manic. Its doin damage control coz she knows the net is closing in so she's using every trick in the book to get people to side with with her and feel sorry for her. Anyone with a brain can work out that her stories never add up. I give her her due she is good at manipulating weak people with her BS stories... but then aren't all narcissists? Well that is until they realise they're not in control and their make believe world is falling around them and out comes the waterworks and woe is me I'm a victim act. She plays both roles of aggressor and victim very very well

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Funny the Midlands minger canโ€™t keep off here but wouldnโ€™t answer my question sheโ€™s to busy ripping people out their cars to work and weather it works or not sheโ€™s still a lowlife scumbag for supporting Gonzo whoโ€™s an absolute lying thieving evil Cunt even without the paypal
Money she took ยฃ700 for a caravan holiday someone never got out the charity money defend that you fucking Midlands minger
Hmmmm works 40 hours a week yet sheโ€™s just jumped on tik tok to make a videoโ€ฆ. From her sofa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
In all honesty Gonzo looking at all of your social media profiles I see that you are fair game. They're all completely open to the public so anyone can add and comment. You want the whole world to know what you're upto because that's the narcissist in you. Bought all this on yaself.... karma has finally turned round and hit you. Way I see it.... don't do unto others you wouldn't wish done unto you. All the fake profiles of others, all the bullshit you spew, the hatred the bulling etc etc has now been returned tenfold. Not nice bein on the receiving end is it Sharon. Now you know what it feels like to be humiliated and mocked huh! Suck it up buttercup coz there is plenty more to come

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Sam pile your an absolute prick on a stick your still scum weather you work or not
B&Q ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ I smell a rat ๐Ÿ€ maybe a skiprat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

The piles hiding again Ffsake bottles ends sam minger your pathetic
She gone b&q ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ new bedside cabinet and while I'm here I'll film myself making out im at work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ makes change from the other deluded fruitloop jumping about in its caravan ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Sheโ€™s off her tits today ainโ€™t she, while the rest of us are earning a days crust๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jyst FYI squirrelโ€ฆ
I DIDNT use your grandchildren in a house fire situation, infact I never mentioned anyones name, so once again you misread that postโ€ฆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Think you will find that was your Welsh **** of a mate who made up a profile saying โ€œi laughedโ€ at the situationโ€ฆ.which I didnโ€™t.?? Or was it your master Who also made up a profile saying someone was me, and degraded her beautiful young grandchildrenโ€ฆ. And then begged her saying sorry..???
Also, while youโ€™re here, reading and relaying to your masterโ€ฆ I never mentioned your grandsons name, please explain where I named him.??? โ€ฆIโ€™ll waitโ€ฆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
I really think you need a break from social media, especially this platform along with TT, itโ€™s clearly not good for your mental health .๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Think her grandson and daughter or son whoever the child belongs to would be utterly ashamed of a nan that supports a woman who takes the piss outta cancer sufferers takes from dying children's charity's and she's got the front to call us out PC SAM ๐Ÿ€ please look in the mirror and ask yourself is this friendship with that loser worth the agro would she support you ๐Ÿค” nope she certainly would not she would fuck you off at a blink of an eye ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ more fool you ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Which grown ass woman has bedding with polar bears on? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I donโ€™t even know why Iโ€™m shocked that her house looks like student accommodation if the sofa is anything to go by.

@Aliciab1933 sheโ€™s realised sheโ€™s no chance with @slosher7777 and now seems to be obsessing over you ๐Ÿ‘…. Be afraid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm shitting me pants ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ shaking in me la-boot-ons ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe she fancys pulling me outta me audi ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Such a pile of fucking shit I'd knock that stupid fuckwit grin right off her mush ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ she stinks of rat poison ๐Ÿคฌ

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
So letโ€™s do some mathematical scenarios: she said she was going on holiday in 10 days times a couple of days ago. I imagine it will
Be for a week - what dates have we worked out that he will be binned!!!!! Also this fella has not been on scene long. It is impossible so what kind of 12 year olds put they are in a relationship after a day ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Answers on a pair of knickers please ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
crazy

I still havenโ€™t updated mine months down the line. No pics or relationship status changed because we are grown adults. We arenot teenagers

whatever happened to having a bit of privacy

well if he doesnโ€™t google Iโ€™m sure his kids will if he has any

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Itโ€™s ok just seen his Facebook

he looks like a nice man

he will be half the man he was when sheโ€™s done right him and have half bank balance

Iโ€™m sure enough people have warned him
I reckon he just needs a girlfriend. I am not trying to be horrid here, but I cannot imagine he has them queuing up. ALso he looks short - thought she liked tall men! Oh sorry silly me - he is paying for the holiday and once that is over then bye bye I predict o_O o_O ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
The hate for Poola is because Poola is so good at what she does and SB knows there is nothing that she can't or won't find๐Ÿค˜ suck it up Buttercup ..you reap what you sow.
Gonzo will throw any names out there... her brother Scott, sister Theresa, her nephew Perry, her mum her dad, Kerry, Di, Poola and everyone else she's decided to kick off at and blame. There was no definitive proof that any of her family was on Tattle nor TT yet that didnt stop her accusation. She's always got to blame someone whether theyre innocent or not. Isn't it funny how it's everyone else's fault but never Gonzo's ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Georgie19

Absolutely she is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ.sits on social media fucking crying about being bullied do yourself a favour get a job get nice friends go out and enjoy life itโ€™s very very short but itโ€™s easier to make yourself look a victim for the attention.

if anyone looked or Googled or looked on here theyโ€™d have a shock .

I suppose it will no doubt wake up to undreds of messages today ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ..so fucking predictable.

If there is a Mr around โ€ฆdo yourself a favour fella give it a wide berth youโ€™ll be skint cos your bird and got any money and second favourite to her phone for a week on your holiday! ๐Ÿ‘
If she was in a relationship why is he not with her and supporting her oh that's right you have only known him a few days...is that not dating ? not a bloody relationship. She probably bullied him into putting up the relationship post. She already said previously she has to have access to their phone , pin number and bank. That's not what a relationship is about its controlling.
I've been with my partner since I was 16 and I still don't look through his phone unless he asks me because it's about trust. That's the reason her marriages and relationships never worked.
She is a fucking idiot , the ones that support her are even bigger idiots!!