Sasha Fontain #24 Gonzo is advised Denial is not a river in Egypt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's engaged May 2018
On holiday with Steve August
Back with Chris & on holiday at Christmas
She was also away with this man who has just turned up
Christ no wonder they call her the
ROMFORD RALEIGH

Does she also not state 1 chance & they're gone?
Engaged/split up/back together
What happened to block, delete, move on

Reactions: 5
I know right. She's the local bike. She's got a reputation round the area where she lives. Everyone knows she a slag and a lying theiving conwoman. And word seems to be getting around Clacton about her now too. She is infamous lol

Reactions: 7
She dioes say that she travels alone but she's been on holiday with alot of people over the years. She's nothing but a clingon and a ponce

Her face when that guy popped up on her live, she thought mmmm sexy, how quick her face changed when basically he rinsed her

Reactions: 15
Work of art. Thank you

Reactions: 8
Does her penthouse apartment on millionaire's row have revolving doors
Has she no self respect
How can she go from man to man like that

Reactions: 11
Come on everyone, "Let's have a little laugh shall we?"
oh lord bet that didn't go down well
I've missed most of the old bag today couldn't get on her live im blocked on 2 of my accounts kept trying on me it on my others but she just wasn't coming up
Soon cut him off cos he didn't tell her shes beautiful

Reactions: 6
Does her penthouse apartment on millionaire's row have revolving doors
Has she no self respect
How can she go from man to man like that

She has no morals, self awareness or sense of decency.

During day time live all day she actively discussed all kinds of sexual activity, quite graphically. I'm no prude but fuck me!

She's trying to garner the "look at how much fun I have with friends whenever I want to "

In reality She's ate a fucken salad with strangers on a live, cos she's on a diet, saving herself for roast dinner tomorrow with some other make believe cunt, proceeds to order the entire contents of some Indian takeaway in Clacton, said she wasn't discussing tattle rat lies, proceeded to do so for hours with ugly cunts blowing smoke up her arse.

She's a shit show of a stupid cunt's life.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I've been on the sauce meant I kept trying on my other account but she wasn't coming up apologising case you think im a dope as that first post just don't make sense

Reactions: 4
She always has been a bike slept with 7 men more like 700

Reactions: 5
She’s a proper dirty old Cunt never stopped going on and on how it had just done itself with its wand vibrator on meet me

You’ve only got to look at her and hear the way she speaks to know exactly what it is. It’s a used “old Rattley” been round the block more times than you would want to remember. More pricks than a second hand dartboard. It’s rank, used and abused and trash that no one wants

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.