Sasha Fontain #24 Gonzo is advised Denial is not a river in Egypt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ladies. How quickly that last thread went by lol. Here we go again. X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was a quick thread
Thank you for this one ๐Ÿฅ‚
Buckle up everyone an enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m top of the hit list cause I keep ripping the tit out of the midlands minger gonzos little grass rose west the bleep that canโ€™t read or write and definitely canโ€™t speak the queens English and no Gonzo your not the queen your lowlife scum like your midlands midget

Reactions: 5
Hang on.....
This bloke who's turned up she dated in 2018, how is that possible when she was engaged to the DV man Chris in 2018๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That geezer that's on to a promise tonight for the price of an Indian takeaway would frighten the fucken shite out of me ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿง

Doing wonders for my body though. He makes me vomit what I haven't ate nevermind what I have! Great weight loss tactic ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rephrase that to fucked in 2018 lol gonzo doesn't date, she's been single for 14 years. She fucks guys for holidays, cars and coats lol he paid for the holiday to zturkey and she paid him back in kind lol
Hang on.....
This bloke who's turned up she dated in 2018, how is that possible when she was engaged to the DV man Chris in 2018๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So predictable how as soon as the ex turns up she cuts off the live, why does she try and keep all these good looking men secret ๐Ÿค”

letโ€™s face it she is no catch, she is left with all men other girls have got rid of, and to be honest if she went out with this guy thatโ€™s paid for her services tonight, people would think itโ€™s an EDL march, all gonzo needs is a placard saying โ€œf**k all Albaniansโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I almost vommed when she was talking about him eating her like a Chinese buffet but now Iโ€™ve actually seen him my god! He wouldnโ€™t be getting in my room let alone between my legs ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข.

Thank you to @MissSaffy for opening the thread and to @Salale for the title :D
Thought Iโ€™d give you a day off ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on everyone, "Let's have a little laugh shall we?" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is that the fella she was on about earlier that had her for dinner and was so handsome? She's needing to get to.poundland for new glasses ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus christ ..who the feckin sloth out of the goonies she's with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my god You'd have to drug me to let that thing get near me ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.