Sasha Fontain #24 Gonzo is advised Denial is not a river in Egypt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sees everyone as a meal ticket. I’d love to know what her family think of her, she has made it quite clear she thinks they are all Cnuts. If any of them fancies giving us an insight into why she is so vile, bitter and twisted, please feel free to comment
Well my understanding she has a real brother and sister that thinks she's a bleep. All her neices and nephews do too but i dunno if her mum does. I always thought a mothers love was unconditional 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I can totally see why her mum wouldnt want anything to do with her. I wonder where her father is bein as she said he was in the army so moved about. That could be all lies as she said she's originally a Yorkshire lass.

I also know she has a friend that she calls her brother as she's mentioned him many times and shes spoken to him whilst on lives. Hes the one she said was looking afyer her flat and gave the keys to but blamed kerry for nicking em. What I hear from Gonzo he is just as bad as her. Well he must be being as they get on so great. I recall her saying that they both make racial slurs and mock disabilities all the time and if anyone heard them they'd be shocked. Its the same live where she was mocking a DV victim. Its knocking about on TT mock sasha profiles and you hear her say it at the end

Reactions: 6
I'm not one to slate anybody as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me it's about having a beautiful heart and the rest comes together , but her ex 🤢🤢🤭🤭😂😂 the way she described him I thought he was going to be like the rock or someone similar..by the look of all the men she has been with / dated , it just shows she is interested only what's in their wallets/ bank balance.
She maybe right she doesn't sleep with half of these men because she doesn't fancy them. Just a quick hand job for a freebie holiday, it's also about time she gave up adult work she is pushing near to 60 and no decent man is going to want to take her home to see his family. She probably worked on street corners years ago had quick fumble in the back of a car for fiver 😂😂

Reactions: 11
It's obvious 🤢 women don't behave that way, speak that way. She's been attaching and whoring herself for years and it's left heavy effects on her.

Feeling sorry for her and wanting her to be brought to task for her theft of charity money are two different matters.

Make no mistake, she should be pitied and the likes of Sam pain in the arse do her no favours!

Said Pain in the arse, Grand mother was an active part on a live about spitting, swallowing .... and more graphic material. She's a disgusting disgrace too.
I’d think twice about wanting Sam pain in the ass around my children if she spoke like that id be ashamed to call her my mother or let my kids call her granny she’s probably as bad as gonzo

She looked stressed and really seems affected by not being friends with Ruth
she’s only herself to blame for Ruth turning away from her that’s no way to act towards someone’s work friends shes got a nasty temper to go with the vile mouth

Reactions: 5
Well my understanding she has a real brother and sister that thinks she's a bleep. All her neices and nephews do too but i dunno if her mum does. I always thought a mothers love was unconditional 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I can totally see why her mum wouldnt want anything to do with her. I wonder where her father is bein as she said he was in the army so moved about. That could be all lies as she said she's originally a Yorkshire lass.

I also know she has a friend that she calls her brother as she's mentioned him many times and shes spoken to him whilst on lives. Hes the one she said was looking afyer her flat and gave the keys to but blamed kerry for nicking em. What I hear from Gonzo he is just as bad as her. Well he must be being as they get on so great. I recall her saying that they both make racial slurs and mock disabilities all the time and if anyone heard them they'd be shocked. Its the same live where she was mocking a DV victim. Its knocking about on TT mock sasha profiles and you hear her say it at the end
Aww ok, I do remember the live and the brother/friend. Her siblings must be mortified plus their children. She really is a disgrace . I expect they have disowned her . Thanks for insight x

Reactions: 3

well I had a look at the brother on Facebook as yesterday she was telling us to. She said if she told us what he did he would get her his head kicked in in prison ( something like that I was doing house work while on in the background ) so obviously I had a little nose. He looks like I would expect her brother to look. Angry and mean

Reactions: 4
well I had a look at the brother on Facebook as yesterday she was telling us to. She said if she told us what he did he would get her his head kicked in in prison ( something like that I was doing house work while on in the background ) so obviously I had a little nose. He looks like I would expect her brother to look. Angry and mean
What’s his profile on Fb

Reactions: 1
I've just had a nosey, is it the one in the white t-shirt in the profile picture? if so they are so much a like.

What’s his profile on Fb
Scott Brotherton

Reactions: 1
Come on everyone, "Let's have a little laugh shall we?" 😂😂😂😂😂
Missed this, well missed a lot because i had a date with Harry.😄
She wasn’t happy was she, but why is she fluttering her eyes like he’s going to be interested🤢
Don’t know what the fk is going on with TT but I reported her live over 50 times yesterday…🤬🤬
She’s one disgusting cnut.!
Just waiting to see if she goes to Creek this week, dozy cnut, with her refund for her holiday she didn’t even book🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 8
Wonder if he can smell the stink from the dress that’s been worn for a week …..

Smelly bleep 🤮
she probably sprayed loads of perfume on it.😑

She keeps putting these little nuggets of information out about people doesn't she.

Reactions: 2
Missed this, well missed a lot because i had a date with Harry.😄
She wasn’t happy was she, but why is she fluttering her eyes like he’s going to be interested🤢
Don’t know what the fk is going on with TT but I reported her live over 50 times yesterday…🤬🤬
She’s one disgusting cnut.!
Just waiting to see if she goes to Creek this week, dozy cnut, with her refund for her holiday she didn’t even book🤡🤡🤡🤡
Do you mean Mr Styles?. Or am I just excited when I see the name Harry lool 🤣
I have a date with him tonight lol 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
9.00am on a Sunday morning & it starts again 🙄🙄🙄
Someone obviously didn't enjoy the all you can eat Chinese buffet 🤮🤮🤮
John must have lost the use of his 👅🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Plus the video of her saying “why would another woman say those things blah blah on the clown video she did , cause Gonzo you are a Cnut.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.