Sasha Fontain #24 Gonzo is advised Denial is not a river in Egypt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sideways, pile gets more and more ferret like every video, she’s very rodentesque. She reminds me of scabbers the rat aka Peter pettigrew. πŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me sideways, pile gets more and more ferret like every video, she’s very rodentesque. She reminds me of scabbers the rat aka Peter pettigrew. πŸ€
I cannot see her posts. It’s so extremely annoying 😝😝😝😝

Peeps I have absolutely no idea how to do a new thread. I’ve googled it and still don’t understand. Are are experts here able to assist please x

Annemarie is that you? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just spat my red wine out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestions.??

Caravan to Cop shop,

I cannot see her posts. It’s so extremely annoying 😝😝😝😝

Peeps I have absolutely no idea how to do a new thread. I’ve googled it and still don’t understand. Are are experts here able to assist please x

Just spat my red wine out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MissSaffy can normally assist, .?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.