Sasha Fontain #24 Gonzo is advised Denial is not a river in Egypt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sees everyone as a meal ticket. I’d love to know what her family think of her, she has made it quite clear she thinks they are all Cnuts. If any of them fancies giving us an insight into why she is so vile, bitter and twisted, please feel free to comment

Reactions: 10
Sam pile I’m still waiting for an answer you scumbag trying to out a sexual predator who’s not one you and that bleep Gonzo then if that’s not bad enough your low life scumbag mate takes the piss out of a poor dead rabbit that was obviously the kids pet too how would you like that done to your grand kids you bleeping tit bleep scumbag I know what I’d do to you and scumbag Gonzo if it was me

Reactions: 9
Come on everyone, "Let's have a little laugh shall we?" 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh that is gold ! Haha ..missed that ..her face..she really does think she's all that doesn't she ! I love that he wasn't buttering her up ..good fella haha..CATFISH 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Come on everyone, "Let's have a little laugh shall we?" 😂😂😂😂😂
I missed the live as my family turned up. Omg that’s hilarious, she took her glasses off at first to try and impress him , then he saw her and was like duck THAT CATFISH 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus christ ..who the feckin sloth out of the goonies she's with 😂😂 my god You'd have to drug me to let that thing get near me 🤮
Howling 😂😂😂. He knows how to lick pussy though apparently. I’d honestly rather sleep with John bleeping McCirick 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Howling 😂😂😂. He knows how to lick pussy though apparently. I’d honestly rather sleep with John bleeping McCirick 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 god I was gonna have a Feast Ice Lolly but the thought of that with it’s legs open and the baggy beef curtains hanging out has put me right off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
she is a bloody catfish i had hair extentions for my daughters wedding and i cant even look at photos seriously cause i think wow thats not me lol how does she think ppl wont see the diffrence

Reactions: 8
Did anyone get a screen shot or recording of the the tattooed sex god? I was that gobsmacked I list the use of my hands. I need to check he was really that bad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Think that is a neighbour but she was also seeing him a few years ago I believe 2018
That's not her neighbour hun. That's just some guy who popped up on her live earlier however it just so happens they originally met from Pof and he turned up at her cafe and then he paid for holiday to Turkey but she dumped him

Reactions: 7
Did anyone get a screen shot or recording of the the tattooed sex god? I was that gobsmacked I list the use of my hands. I need to check he was really that bad 😂😂😂
Lol I’m sure someone has put a photo on here as that’s how I saw him lol lol

Reactions: 6
Peeps I am out but I raise my tanqueray gin and tonic to you all. You are all amazing. I’m a bit drunk 🤪🤪🤪. But I will catch up
Tomorrow. Obv missed the lives but will no doubt be able to see them all on here. I’ve got my pants ready for my face whenever I’m needed though xx

Reactions: 12
That's not her neighbour hun. That's just some guy who popped up on her live earlier however it just so happens they originally met from Pof and he turned up at her cafe and then he paid for holiday to Turkey but she dumped him
aww ok, wasnt There a photo on here of some bald bloke in with her this afternoon

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.