Sasha Fontain #24 Gonzo is advised Denial is not a river in Egypt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy who said she was a catfish was some random bloke who clearly doesn't need glasses. He called her out straight from tje off haha

aww ok, wasnt There a photo on here of some bald bloke in with her this afternoon
Yea thats the same guy I'm on about but its not her neighbour. He is ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 8
Have I got this right
She's engaged 2018
Splits with him
Meets the one who's just turned up
They go on holiday & ............
Comes back & gets back with the bloke she was engaged to๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 8
Have I got this right
She's engaged 2018
Splits with him
You know what a Slapper Gonzo is what was a comment ages ago sheโ€™s well known in Romford and had half of it lol
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well here's my personal recap since the last thread began...
It turns out it was The old trout's birthday . She reminded us all every post she made.
So first was the trip to Majorca with Heathy baby who apparently turned out to be a tik tok film director...'Heathy..here film me walking up this hill in me 'fackin Christine Labootins and me black polyester frock from Bon Marche . Shutup you bleep it's not tight ... its called fitted ..you can talk you fat duck ..I only needed you to let me sit in your Porsche and pretend it was mine 'cos of the Tattle skiprats ! After this holiday you can fackin do one ..no one tells me what to do . If I wanna film every meal and every drink I 'fackin will!! It was here that we met he new bestie Lesley ..Essex answer to wee Jimmy Krankie. The old trout thought she was the funniest person she's ever met...no mention of her since .
Anyway..onto the Benidorm Bonzana ! I call it Bonanza because boy did it deliver ...a grand prize in the form of the beautiful petite talented Suzette...who was and has everything the old trout desires. Her and her classy friends saw through The old trout from Day One and made it clear to Ruth that they would rather she was not with them. She was bringing the Dynamic down to her gutter level ..the culmination of it all was Ruth having a little meltdown and blaming us Tattlers for her friends seeing the old trout for what she really is ( something that Ruth couldn't see in two years!)
Moving swiftly on and on Friday it all came to an ugly head as Sasha poured and pushed herself into Ruth's red dress ๐Ÿ’ƒ that resulted in it screaming for mercy could it talk . The day also produced the Brawl in Benidorm ..after a few exchanged text messages the Rompford Rambo decided it was time to go punch Suzettes lights out ..her jealousy had peaked to new heights ...she barged her considerable big shoulders into their hotel room and started swinging her heftyness about ..security was called after she screamed she was 'going to kill' Suzette and she told to leave .
The love affair of Ruth and her 'lovely friend Sasha ' was officially over and they flew back to the UK.
Now ..onto this week and she's holed up in the tin can caravan waiting for the police to speak to her regarding Haven House Hospice Charity money...of course she is in denial as always ...just like she was with the furlough money that we've all seen proof of in official court papers
She's not been home for weeks as 'the Albanian stalker' is scaring her ( let's forget she says she's not scared of anyone) ..maybe there are others that would like to speak to her too perhaps....
PS If anyone has any clothes to donate ..particularly XL white t shirts they would be welcome as she appears to be short of clothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also has Gonzo forgotten about the Ruth video outing her affair on Facebook Gonzo you lowlife scumbag

Reactions: 7
Wow Iโ€™ve missed everything. But thank you for filling me in and for the new thread.
sheโ€™s disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
Have I got this right
She's engaged 2018
Splits with him
I've no idea of the timings of each guy tbh. There was another guy in 2018 too. She was with Chris the one she got engaged to, he has the disabled son is the alleged DV abuser but she also dated a steve in Aug 2018 too so God knows where this jonny fits in lol
Screenshot_20220618-204019_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well here's my personal recap since the last thread began...
It turns out it was The old trout's birthday . She reminded us all every post she made.
So first was the trip to Majorca with Heathy baby who apparently turned out to be a tik tok film director...'Heathy..here film me walking up this hill in me 'fackin Christine Labootins and me black polyester frock from Bon Marche . Shutup you bleep it's not tight ... its called fitted ..you can talk you fat duck ..I only needed you to let me sit in your Porsche and pretend it was mine 'cos of the Tattle skiprats ! After this holiday you can fackin do one ..no one tells me what to do . If I wanna film every meal and every drink I 'fackin will!! It was here that we met he new bestie Lesley ..Essex answer to wee Jimmy Krankie. The old trout thought she was the funniest person she's ever met...no mention of her since .
Anyway..onto the Benidorm Bonzana ! I call it Bonanza because boy did it deliver ...a grand prize in the form of the beautiful petite talented Suzette...who was and has everything the old trout desires. Her and her classy friends saw through The old trout from Day One and made it clear to Ruth that they would rather she was not with them. She was bringing the Dynamic down to her gutter level ..the culmination of it all was Ruth having a little meltdown and blaming us Tattlers for her friends seeing the old trout for what she really is ( something that Ruth couldn't see in two years!)
Moving swiftly on and on Friday it all came to an ugly head as Sasha poured and pushed herself into Ruth's red dress ๐Ÿ’ƒ that resulted in it screaming for mercy could it talk . The day also produced the Brawl in Benidorm ..after a few exchanged text messages the Rompford Rambo decided it was time to go punch Suzettes lights out ..her jealousy had peaked to new heights ...she barged her considerable big shoulders into their hotel room and started swinging her heftyness about ..security was called after she screamed she was 'going to kill' Suzette and she told to leave .
The love affair of Ruth and her 'lovely friend Sasha ' was officially over and they flew back to the UK.
Now ..onto this week and she's holed up in the tin can caravan waiting for the police to speak to her regarding Haven House Hospice Charity money...of course she is in denial as always ...just like she was with the furlough money that we've all seen proof of in official court papers
She's not been home for weeks as 'the Albanian stalker' is scaring her ( let's forget she says she's not scared of anyone) ..maybe there are others that would like to speak to her too perhaps....
PS If anyone has any clothes to donate ..particularly XL white t shirts they would be welcome as she appears to be short of clothing.
Brilliant @Salale, thank you.
Too fookin funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and true!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
She must have had 3 holidays in 2018, benidorm with Chris, Egypt with Steve and Turkey with that jonny lmao all paid for by tje blokes no doubt ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
She must have had 3 holidays in 2018, benidorm with Chris, Egypt with Steve and Turkey with that jonny lmao all paid for by tje blokes no doubt ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Funny that I swear she said she had not been Egypt to codfather on other nights live ...another one of her cancelled holidays I expect!

Yes thatโ€™s the one I meant, isnโ€™t he a neighbour ?
I don't think so no. They met thru pof apparently. Well that's what he said as she couldn't remember. He supposedly just turned up at her cafe one day and then the rest is history.... she fucked him, he paid for her holiday to kusadasi turkey and then she dumped him when she got back

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.