Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her mate has blown her out :rolleyes:

Sunday roast on her own it is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she has 600 mates but spends the whole day on Tik Tok on her own

Where were all these people on her birthday? it went on 2 months 🤣🤣

think this live can be reported (y)

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for that pile of tit rose west to be under that bleeping bus and we all know it’s going to happen sooner or later

Sam pile you bleeping old tit bleep you still haven’t answered that question you Midlands minger

Reactions: 1
Last post got things to do but is she drinking pink gin ? Cos there is nothing pink in that drink just looks like water to me.

Also she was saying about the secret man that had passed her a pink gin but wasn't it a vodka and coke if I remember correctly. Her brain must be frazzled because she doesn't remember duck all. Maybe she is the one with dementia.
Anyway enjoy your evening guys I'm sure she will slip up somewhere with her cock n bull stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gonzo you piece of tit all those friends are under the bus with all your nasty videos you’ve made about them you vile evil 👿 bleep

Gonzo drink the whole bottle and some more with anyluck that old jam tart will take its final beat

Reactions: 1
Just got in to it giving relationships advice ffs really seriously who is going to take advice from a vile munter who's always alone. Men use it for sex she's not real life material she's only good for a bj.

Reactions: 3
Just got in to it giving relationships advice ffs really seriously who is going to take advice from a vile munter who's always alone. Men use it for sex she's not real life material she's only good for a bj.
She ain’t no good for nothing and I mean nothing

Ark at it the Romford bike and now Clacton bike

Sam pile you still ain’t blocked me from muppet gonzos live you ain’t too bright are you you Midlands minger

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Last post got things to do but is she drinking pink gin ? Cos there is nothing pink in that drink just looks like water to me.

Also she was saying about the secret man that had passed her a pink gin but wasn't it a vodka and coke if I remember correctly. Her brain must be frazzled because she doesn't remember duck all. Maybe she is the one with dementia.
Anyway enjoy your evening guys I'm sure she will slip up somewhere with her cock n bull stories.
Actually it was apple vodka. I remember cause I thought at the time what a combo, apple voddy n coke 🤢🤢

I can't bear to look at her festering face ..I pop on report then leave.
As for being at top of Google search ..of course you are sweetheart ..but not people giving you sales ..people looking for the drama that surrounds you. I don't believe for a minute you've seen increased sales 🤥

Reactions: 4
My god that linzi is bleeping thick. She is the reason why essex has a bad reputation for bein as thick as pigs tit.... jeez your voice irritates me. Ive heard enough. I've got stuff to do in the job that I don't have. Can't spend all day sitting on my fat arse having conversations with ppl thru a screen unlike that lazy bleep
Oh dear . She's been on before..she was a bit dim too then bless her . Typical Essex blonde that's stereotyped on TV so much 🙄 why was she wearing a mask on her neck . Very odd. They're no longer mandatory.

I heard her earlier talking about someone called johnny taking her back to her room and next thing she knew he was in between her legs and said 'it aint dinna time yet' holy jeezus. If she thinks thats how classy women talk I really want to know where she sets the bar for unclassy.

Reactions: 5
Well duck me!!!! How many hours has she been live!?

I've just came home and said to hubby I need to see if that woman is still live.....couldn't believe it!

Repetitive behaviour again, seen it all before. Lies low, inspirational quotes, evil face demon quotes, rallies a few fellow stupid cunts and bang!

Oh please let her be done, please. She needs taken down for good, she shouldn't have access to any social media platform as there are people who clearly can't cross the road themselves and she's preying on them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.