Sasha Fontain #23 Roof packed her bag & said goodbye to the circus, off Gonzo went, stomp stomp stomp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just scrolling through tik tok as you do, come across the one and only SB and some man just called her cat fish and said she looks a lot older than her profile picture. Literally spat my drink out , she got rid of him quickly called him a knob head 😂😂😂
Oh I hope someone recorded that. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm blocked again for asking about furlough. Least she addressed it, albeit was a load of lies. If what she said was true why did the girl win. You're an absolute bullshitter.... got a story for everything. Does anyone here spk to that girl? She needs to know what she's been saying

That girl needs to get the bailiffs onto her and seize goods as payment

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that screenshot just show that she sent her other account 1460 from a monzo account?
Screenshot_20220618-164615_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1
She ain’t got a clue who I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has absolutely no idea who any of us are. Keeps harping on about Ang in Daggers and Di in Wales but how does she know for sure? She doesn't. She has so many enemies that she couldn't possibly pinpoint asto who is who.

Reactions: 6
What did scumbag say about that furlough money I missed it was on a call
That Charlotte I think she said her name was had falsely filled out 17 hours on her work sheet and that she was on furlough for 4 weeks but she then dismissed her so wasnt entitled to it
As for the others they apparently stole from her 🤷🏽‍♀️

But the other day she told that Cod father her front room needed doing
duck face, Sorry nuggethead said that Trashbag moved… but Trashbag also said that she needed to go back to the flat to get some stock. So what’s it to be.??
If she had moved she would’ve put it all over social medi, And she’s been away for weeks, when has she had the time to pack up a flat and move.. personally it all looked like it needed chucking in the skip🤢🤢

I'm blocked again for asking about furlough. Least she addressed it, albeit was a load of lies. If what she said was true why did the girl win. You're an absolute bullshitter.... got a story for everything. Does anyone here spk to that girl? She needs to know what she's been saying

That girl needs to get the bailiffs onto her and seize goods as payment
I’d happily pay for Charlotte to instruct a bailiff if she’s unable to….👋🏼

Reactions: 4
That Charlotte I think she said her name was had falsely filled out 17 hours on her work sheet and that she was on furlough for 4 weeks but she then dismissed her so wasnt entitled to it
As for the others they apparently stole from her 🤷🏽‍♀️
What bullshit so Gonzo claimed the money off the government and kept it and the court found in favour of the employee end of guilty as duck

duck face, Sorry nuggethead said that Trashbag moved… but Trashbag also said that she needed to go back to the flat to get some stock. So what’s it to be.??
If she had moved she would’ve put it all over social medi, And she’s been away for weeks, when has she had the time to pack up a flat and move.. personally it all looked like it needed chucking in the skip🤢🤢

I’d happily pay for Charlotte to instruct a bailiff if she’s unable to….👋🏼
You’ve gotta do the high court sheriffs she’s fucked with them they’ve got more powers

Reactions: 2
Her mentioning the Easter Eggs were still on her fridge was also a give away that's she's not moved the same when she was talking about BBC with the keys that she's changed the locks. Surely if you've moved you wouldn't say it doesn't matter now as I've changed the locks but you'd say it doesn't matter now as I've moved lol she really cannot see how inconsistent she is. If we can all see it why can't her loyal followers?

Reactions: 6
What bullshit so Gonzo claimed the money off the government and kept it and the court found in favour of the employee end of guilty as duck

You’ve gotta do the high court sheriffs she’s fucked with them they’ve got more powers
Guilty as sin. The court papers prove she won
I really do hope the girl does get them involved.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.