Sasha Fontain #20 Porsches, Lies and Alibis with Heathy it's Meee, Fattee SB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the group of girls having fun on their holidays were shouting loudly in a gold hotel
So you Sharon thought shouting and bawling obscenities at them was alright 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
In Trashas words. “these people have no lives”😂
Says the very same person who wasn’t going to mention Tattle again, this was in December, telling people she’s knows they’ve got her back.
Then again in January cos apparently were “not wired right”
In February this was “going to be the last video on tattle”, but police have told her not to look on here😂
In March she was telling her sheep not to look on tattle cos some had been arrested, Till this day there still hasn’t been any arrests?🤷🏼‍♀️
April begun with Tattlers all have mental health problems😂🤦🏼‍♀️ But she’s not looking on here🤦🏼‍♀️
Mays arrived and she’s still insisting her Screenshot bi&ths are forwarding her stuff, although why they can’t leave her alone while she’s on holiday is beyond me…Clearly not only us who have no lives🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Its nearly June, No doubt there will be more denial of her visiting Tattle, Even though she’s spent the last 6 months denying she’s looked on here.🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just wondering her no 1 fan annmaire is quite on her page lately, did they have a fall out ???

So the group of girls having fun on their holidays were shouting loudly in a gold hotel
That IS NOT a gold hotel, did you see the light fittings in the hotel room, it’s a budget last minute.com let’s book a week away in the sun jobby😂😂😂
It’s not prisssteeeege with all signing all dancing freezing hot tub, no videos or pics of the on sweet😂😂

• Haha
Funny how if we have no
Lives then what does that say about her, spending her whole holiday on TT now that is very very sad indeed. Most people
Leave their phones
In their rooms and just check in on it not bleeping spending every minute
Of the holiday on it.

Reactions: 11
Yep , classy as a
That IS NOT a gold hotel, did you see the light fittings in the hotel toom, it’s a budget last minute.com let’s book a week away in the sun jobby😂😂😂
I thought that as well , looks very low budget accommodation

Funny how if we have no
Lives then what does that say about her, spending her whole holiday on TT now that is very very sad indeed. Most people
Leave their phones
In their rooms and just check in on it not bleeping spending every minute
Of the holiday on it.
When I'm away phone never leaves my apartment , she just proving us right as always

Honestly this thing is like a 15 year old kid 🤦‍♀️
Sharon you aint all that Honestly love keep kidding yourself you're a nasty cheap woman with no loyalty to anyone and no respect 💯 🤬
You're latest bank of dope who can hardly catch he's breath filming you is just as bad 🤬
Why you not showing him in his speedos then tash come on we all need a laugh after all you are on holiday 🤣
Hotel looks prestige 🤭🤣🤣🤣 2 bobs worth 🤭
How sad to be on holiday and just film everyday about Tattlers and being jealous 🤷‍♀️
No never am I jealous love you crack on in your Walter mitty life 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What must he be thinking? Really? She’s even giving him a script! Where’s your red and white bikini 🤣🤣🤣. A grown man being told to film and participate in childish TikToks. Mate, you’re going to regret ever setting eyes in her. Trust me.
Exactly this! Do as you're told Heaff ..I ain't joking or you're history

• Haha
Isnt today the day shes flying out to Gran Canaria 🤔🤥🤣🤣🤡View attachment 1304851
Oopsy..her memory's not what it was . Now when is it she goes to that other classy place Benidorm🙊🙈 oh that's next week.

What about Dominion Republic? As she spells it😅 and haven't we missed a chewnisia out ? Oh this jet set lifestyle to cheap as chips places is so tiring its making her lose her memory

Yep, that's what she posted! 🤔
She probably thinks that we would believe that bullshit too 🤣..if you're going to tell porkies at least make it somewhere like Dubai or Aruba 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why is everywhere she visits “like the Caribbean” 🤣🤣🤣. Same with Chewnisia 🤦🏽‍♀️. Why? Because it has a beach? Majorca is nothing like the bleeping Caribbean you wet wipe 🤪

• Haha
On the scripted video walking to the pool didn’t she actually say “I know your secret” to the fella!! So yet again she is holding people to ransom! I must have missed the photos of him and who he is. Anyone able to show me please? Need a butchers at this hunk 😂😂😂👀👀👀
Edit : she said don’t start with what I know about you!!! Idiot. And no you don’t look glamorous

Reactions: 12
Sorry I have not read back, but did her new friend say she looks like a man?
Yes she did a few evenings ago 😜😜😜. She definitely said don’t start to him on the white bikini fashion walk video this morning 😂😂😂😂. Why would you be embarrassed of showing someone you are with on video or photos. It’s not him that doesn’t want to be on video it’s her not wanting to show him. Bin her mate. We cannot all be wrong. She can delete all the videos she has done in the past on her timeline - but it won’t take you long to find them once they are out there they do not go away. Hello Sam 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sure in the past there was a vidio of her fat shaming a man she had been talking to?! “ yesh he sent me a pict, great big fat thing he was”! She is such a car crash! Lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.