Sasha Fontain #20 Porsches, Lies and Alibis with Heathy it's Meee, Fattee SB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 20 and she's still telling porky pies and eating them ...lol
She’s eating plenty of those she’s not well she’s got see food disease once she sees it she’s throwing it down it’s fat neck no prisoners being taken

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’ve just taken delivery of a new car it’s a Porsche it’s in for a valet but I’ve got the key before I collect it and I’m keeping my Mercedes’ where the heater don’t work and the mot and tax are about to run out on then I put pictures up of me sitting in it after the valet and it’s got dirty wheels and paint work what did they actually valet your kebab with a steam cleaner gonzo you’ve gotta get up very early too fool a tattler and you definitely haven’t the brain too

Sam pile will you please stop interfering with gonzos sex life with old hilly you keep popping out her arse and putting him
Off pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Fame at last!!!! I thank you all x especially trashy sashy for the inspiration🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Day 5 of Lesleys hostage situation
A middle aged woman Lesley and her husband Micky are currently trying to negotiate their way out of a hostage situation they find themselves in on the Island of Majorca after flying there to enjoy a holiday together. They find themselves in the midst of a tiktok filming frenzy by Ol' Lizardlips Sasha on her latest break in the 🌞 with her new cash cow ..Heath of Essex . Days are spent lazing by the pool after filling her nosebag up with breakfast at the all inclusive buffet and sneaking off to film tiktoks making false claims ""abahhht us fackin' Tattlers' Heath wanders off to get cheesy chips 🍟 to keep his paramour's appetite satisfied.
Lesley looks bemused with Sasha filming every bit of the holiday but just giggles a bit in between cracking jokes about Sasha looking like a man ( it's been said before ..anyone for a Brucey bonus?)
Only 4 days to go when Sasha and Heath return from Love Island ..her clutching her Channel Bag 🎒 ( its real ..honest..lookee man said so ) where they will travel in Sashas porsche ..oh no wait that is Heathy Baby's motor. Lesley will relieved as she thought she was caught up in a game show..Smile you're on sashas tiktok.

Sash will have to get back to work banging out the old adult content ..to get her spends for the Benidorm Bonanza with the gewwwls. If sticky Vicky fancys a night off ..I'm sure 'ol butter legs Sasha will spread em for the ping pong show .
Ching ching gewwwls...always having fun!! 🍹🍹

Thanks to @Salale and @Mrs.Wummin for the thread title combo.

Feel free to add a TLDR or maybe share a memory from the previous thread.
Hehe thank you for the new thread Poola you star 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When is the Welsh dragon going to pop it’s ugly head up breathing it’s bad breath over everyone and Sam pile is gonzos best mate and Lisa the Welsh wankers too you could not make this tit up 3 very sad vile individuals

A middle aged woman Lesley and her husband Micky are currently trying to negotiate their way out of a hostage situation they find themselves in on the Island of Majorca after flying there to enjoy a holiday together. They find themselves in the midst of a tiktok filming frenzy by Ol' Lizardlips Sasha on her latest break in the 🌞 with her new cash cow ..Heath of Essex . Days are spent lazing by the pool after filling her nosebag up with breakfast at the all inclusive buffet and sneaking off to film tiktoks making false claims ""abahhht us fackin' Tattlers' Heath wanders off to get cheesy chips 🍟 to keep his paramour's appetite satisfied.
Lesley looks bemused with Sasha filming every bit of the holiday but just giggles a bit in between cracking jokes about Sasha looking like a man ( it's been said before ..anyone for a Brucey bonus?)
Only 4 days to go when Sasha and Heath return from Love Island ..her clutching her Channel Bag 🎒 ( its real ..honest..lookee man said so ) where they will travel in Sashas porsche ..oh no wait that is Heathy Baby's motor. Lesley will relieved as she thought she was caught up in a game show..Smile you're on sashas tiktok.

Sash will have to get back to work banging out the old adult content ..to get her spends for the Benidorm Bonanza with the gewwwls. If sticky Vicky fancys a night off ..I'm sure 'ol butter legs Sasha will spread em for the ping pong show .

Excellent 👏 😂👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh please gonzo will you be my best mate oh please lisa will you be my best mate oh please same pile will you be my best mate Ffsake I’d rather be in a wooden box about to be burnt cause one of you will stab me in the back and put me their vile creatures

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🤣🤣🤣 butter legs 🤣🤣🤣 💀.

Just reserving my seat on the new thread. Let’s go!

• Haha
I’m still fuming 😤 about that poor rabbit she took the piss out of someone’s beloved pet that was also two childrens beloved pet part of the family Ruth you potty old mare how would you like it if it was your rag doll cat 🐈 she took the piss out of and you stick up for the sad old fat Slapper shame on you and anyone that backs that old cows pat up

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bloody brilliant 👏👏😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SB the fashion guru 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shorts are not acceptable in a restaurant....Now that would depend on how you style (👀 that word up SB) them. I would say pyjama bottoms are not suitable for an over 60's disco 🤣🤣 but hey ho didn't stop you.

Mr P
The 📷 shy new 💰 mug....
His ex partner has many pictures of him, obviously a decent lady, smiling, happy holiday snaps.....
Cut to his present holiday...
Nothing.......

SORRY MATE, SB is embarrassed of you, exactly as she was of MARK...
Both larger men.
MICKY cheeky chappy lots of pics
DV man, still has all his pics, a video of them enjoying the open seas, yet a man who actually owns a boat, nothing.

Heath your nothing more than an ATM, same as Mark.
Has she had sex with all these men, of course she has, anything for a quick BUCK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just managed to catch up on Trashas latest very exciting tiktoks 😴😴😴
I cannot believe the audacity of her, not only complaining about fat shaming (when she herself is constantly body/fat/looks shaming) but also her annoyance at others enjoying themselves on holiday. We have witnessed her cackling like a banshee on numerous occasions but for some reason she took offence to a group of women enjoying themselves in the pool 🤔
I wonder what could have riled her so much, surely it can't have anything to do with their ethnicity can it? 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
A middle aged woman Lesley and her husband Micky are currently trying to negotiate their way out of a hostage situation they find themselves in on the Island of Majorca after flying there to enjoy a holiday together. They find themselves in the midst of a tiktok filming frenzy by Ol' Lizardlips Sasha on her latest break in the 🌞 with her new cash cow ..Heath of Essex . Days are spent lazing by the pool after filling her nosebag up with breakfast at the all inclusive buffet and sneaking off to film tiktoks making false claims ""abahhht us fackin' Tattlers'

Heath wanders off to get cheesy chips 🍟 to keep his paramour's appetite satisfied.

Brilliant and thank you, and ofcourse poola 🕵️‍♀️

She is a disgrace, a liar and a manipulative rat. If her current BF is aware of this then he is as bad. tit attracts flies and he is a great big Blue Bottle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SB the fashion guru 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shorts are not acceptable in a restaurant....Now that would depend on how you style (👀 that word up SB) them. I would say pyjama bottoms are not suitable for an over 60's disco 🤣🤣 but hey ho didn't stop you.

Mr P
The 📷 shy new 💰 mug....
His ex partner has many pictures of him, obviously a decent lady, smiling, happy holiday snaps.....
Cut to his present holiday...
Nothing.......

SORRY MATE, SB is embarrassed of you, exactly as she was of MARK...
Both larger men.
MICKY cheeky chappy lots of pics
DV man, still has all his pics, a video of them enjoying the open seas, yet a man who actually owns a boat, nothing.

Heath your nothing more than an ATM, same as Mark.
Has she had sex with all these men, of course she has, anything for a quick BUCK 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But she’s only been with 7 men lol 😂 what’s that in a week and been single 14 years

Ffsake dollop gonzo wants to sort its roots out as it’s living its best life

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.