Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Holiday prep list:

- month old acrylics ✅ (still intact because the scruffy bitch doesn’t work)
- black box dye ✅
- self cut (in the dark with a butter knife)
fringe ✅
- Bon Marche summer 2006 collection
dresses ✅
- 10 year old bikini top rescued out the bin ✅
- 10p in purse ✅
- size 20 kaftan for that Demis Roussos look ✅
- dirty flip flops bought by someone else ✅
- thick cunt friend ✅
- thick cunt friend’s friends ✅
- slutty copper outfit to attract cock ✅

I might have forgotten a few bits but I think that covers most of it 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Salale

VIP Member
She's got Heaffy filming her again for her adult work !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

poola

VIP Member
I've just managed to catch up on Trashas latest very exciting tiktoks 😴😴😴
I cannot believe the audacity of her, not only complaining about fat shaming (when she herself is constantly body/fat/looks shaming) but also her annoyance at others enjoying themselves on holiday. We have witnessed her cackling like a banshee on numerous occasions but for some reason she took offence to a group of women enjoying themselves in the pool 🤔
I wonder what could have riled her so much, surely it can't have anything to do with their ethnicity can it? 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Sharon dont really give a thought in these current times that maybe some of her followers can't even afford a day trip out yet here she is boasting of another holiday sooner or later surely some of them are gonna think god does this woman ever stop boasting how great her life is but spends it on TT 🤣 considering she dont work its odd how flogging a few candles and flashing ya gash gets ya 🤦‍♀️ paid ya rent yet tash taxed ya car 🤦‍♀️ not important them things are they 🤣
I cant wait for Benidorm tho really hoping she spits her venom at the wrong woman and gets a smash in that vile massive nose and mouth 👊 popcorn ready 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 17

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well fack me I couldn’t even get to the end of some of them new vids she’s so boring. You’re single because you’re a freeloading gob shite with absolutely no class. And listen you silly cunt, if you’d had a successful TV career you wouldn’t have to be sitting in front of a web cam with knickers on your head to make a few bob at the big age of 52. Pull the fucking other one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
How can the idiot even be looking at holidays when she couldn't even afford something from river island the other day.
Didn't she say she was already booked to go Dominican and Jamaica later this year 🤔🤔 let's see she maybe on my flight to Jamaica 🤭🤭 😂😂
It’s in Cloud cookooooo land, 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m currently in Lake Como, it’s beautiful, Lovely and sunny, Very expensive restaurants and the hotel is amazing.
She hasn’t got a pot to piss in, It will take more than £20 a week in an envelope to save for Domican , although she did say she had already booked it, And Jamanica 🤦🏼‍♀️
P.S. here’s a taster for you 🌅🍷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Salale

VIP Member
Day 5 of Lesleys hostage situation
A middle aged woman Lesley and her husband Micky are currently trying to negotiate their way out of a hostage situation they find themselves in on the Island of Majorca after flying there to enjoy a holiday together. They find themselves in the midst of a tiktok filming frenzy by Ol' Lizardlips Sasha on her latest break in the 🌞 with her new cash cow ..Heath of Essex . Days are spent lazing by the pool after filling her nosebag up with breakfast at the all inclusive buffet and sneaking off to film tiktoks making false claims ""abahhht us fackin' Tattlers' Heath wanders off to get cheesy chips 🍟 to keep his paramour's appetite satisfied.
Lesley looks bemused with Sasha filming every bit of the holiday but just giggles a bit in between cracking jokes about Sasha looking like a man ( it's been said before ..anyone for a Brucey bonus?)
Only 4 days to go when Sasha and Heath return from Love Island ..her clutching her Channel Bag 🎒 ( its real ..honest..lookee man said so ) where they will travel in Sashas porsche ..oh no wait that is Heathy Baby's motor. Lesley will relieved as she thought she was caught up in a game show..Smile you're on sashas tiktok.

Sash will have to get back to work banging out the old adult content ..to get her spends for the Benidorm Bonanza with the gewwwls. If sticky Vicky fancys a night off ..I'm sure 'ol butter legs Sasha will spread em for the ping pong show .
Ching ching gewwwls...always having fun!! 🍹🍹

Thanks to @Salale and @Mrs.Wummin for the thread title combo.

Feel free to add a TLDR or maybe share a memory from the previous thread.
Hehe thank you for the new thread Poola you star 🌟

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Can someone fill me in here? Who is Sam, did she meet Lesley there? and how did she meet Heath?
Sams a nobody, just a wannabe. She just works, sleeps, repeats. (Her words.!!)
She pretends to be a police officer on phone calls, and says she’s worked out where people live…oh and lies constantly🤦🏼‍♀️
She sinks pints, manky teeth, dressing gown, makes up stupid tt about people on tattle but thinks she’s clever (when she’s not) gets scared and closes her privacy when Her master isn’t around 24/7 so people can’t see the shit she uploads. She went begging to Factfreak saying sorry about calling him derogatory names, and things about his private life 😢😢 but then it wasn’t really sincere. Sad old spinster really. the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
Just for clarification,
The letter shown on the green screen from PC Raine is referring to the charges that were made AGAINST Mrs BBC.
The accusations were made by Trasha and included theft of keys, allegations of unlawful checks by a police officer, as well as harassment and bullying.
All allegations have been found to have no evidence and therefore the case against Mrs BBC has been closed. (y)(y)(y)

#manipulatingthetruth #teamkerry #tattletruthtellers

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I also notice how she was doing her best Jimmy Hill/Bruce Forsyth impression when she was squeezing the jelly through teeth (what’s left of them). Fuck me gewwww between the nose and the chin you got some side profile going on! Nice to see you, to see you nice 🤣

In fact scrap Jimmy and Bruce. I’ve found her true doppelgänger, teeth and everything. It’s Fenella off Chorlton and the Wheelies 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Well soon her holibobs will be over and she has to return to her scummy 1 bed flat. She'll be watching her camera at her front door for 4 days dreading the bailiffs turning up. Then she'll be doing a couple of OF flashing her gash for cash to get some spending money for Benidorm. I'm so jealous 😂😂 Hi Sam 🖕

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
We wear dresses in the evening, and they walk in wearing shorts 😄 ffs 🙈😂😂
Since your haven't been in a clothes shop since 1982, who are you to tell people what to wear😂
Still looking fat as a pig sash 👍
Criticising people wearing shorts in a restaurant from a woman who puts a thong over her stupid face for some old pervert .

you literally couldn’t make her shit up .
E4B0FF66-42A5-4568-B51C-1EB53FCC93F0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Georgie19

See on her video she takes out his wallet and keeps the cash , didn't she respond similar with that Mark bloke with his credit card when everyone was accusing her of using him as ATM. Bore off same old shit just a different man... no new content from her!

MissSaffy

VIP Member
On another note… what is interesting… she does ‘talk’ to H when he is off camera. Not even necessarily the scripted silly ones. But you can totally tell the difference between when SB talks to H who isn’t on camera and when she talked to ‘Dave’ the invisible boyfriend. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dave was my favourite. When she used to be so bad at pretending to talk to someone that wasn’t there she’d almost do sign language 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Ffs, all her sheep believe her, never doubted her… Of course you didn’t Roooof, whatever she has over you must be strong.??
All the new sheep trying to say MrsBBC is causing trouble, No she’s not.. She stood up to a BULLY, Someone who STOLE furlough money, someone who didn’t take donations to a foodbank, Someone who’s hung off of every single bloke for a relationship getting whatever they could from them, someone who screamed at the computer and nearly lost it completely one day, we here like to call it Manic Monday.!!!
You’re disgusting, What a poor excuse of human you are.!!!
Getting your little crew to mass report MrsBBC posts trying to get her banned. All your little minions piling into MrsBBC live stream so they can listen and report back… but you don’t wanna hear this anymore,
It’s the same old shite, “I’m moving on” “don’t send me screenshots” “I know you all got my back” “I’ve had hundreds of messages”… you’re like a fucking broken record.
One day soon you’re going to trip over that big ol nose and fall flat on your lies…until then, Just fk off, Leave tik tok to nice people.🤬

• Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Not really laughing at SP getting brave now Trashas home, opening up her page again.. Slating MrsBBC, (who by the way doesn’t have grandchildren herself.??)🤬
The lady has never entertained you, you’re a nobody. You’re a nothing.! No one likes you.!
But, this is the same person that was all for ripping people from their cars, Going on about bullying leading to suicide, and also the same sad act who said derogatory harmful things about Factfreak…🤬
But she can do videos sticking up for her friend (that she’s only met the once) and that’s all ok. That’s not bullying is it SP.??
You’re a joke, shall we just remind everyone that you said you were “dragged into a rollercoaster” and you “should’ve listened to WW” and not got involved. Literally begging Factfreak not to share the txt that was sent.😂
You yourself being a mother AND a grandmother, think it’s ok to make stupid videos taking the piss out of someone because they make funny videos about someone… do your best, Still havnt worked out who I am😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Here’s the evidence of begging at its finest from someone who was maybe scared about being someone’s next Deep Dive🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart