Sasha Fontain #20 Porsches, Lies and Alibis with Heathy it's Meee, Fattee SB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just managed to catch up on Trashas latest very exciting tiktoks 😴😴😴
I cannot believe the audacity of her, not only complaining about fat shaming (when she herself is constantly body/fat/looks shaming) but also her annoyance at others enjoying themselves on holiday. We have witnessed her cackling like a banshee on numerous occasions but for some reason she took offence to a group of women enjoying themselves in the pool πŸ€”
I wonder what could have riled her so much, surely it can't have anything to do with their ethnicity can it? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She’s disgusting. End of!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe the audacity of her, not only complaining about fat shaming (when she herself is constantly body/fat/looks shaming) but also her annoyance at others enjoying themselves on holiday. We have witnessed her cackling like a banshee on numerous occasions but for some reason she took offence to a group of women enjoying themselves in the pool πŸ€”
I wonder what could have riled her so much, surely it can't have anything to do with their ethnicity can it? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She has spurred racist remarks in the passed so i woulnt be surprised, the neck of her saying that them ladys were screaming and disturbing her and others . She trying to look good in front of her holiday buddy's thats all that's for , she has a gob on her the could have chewed up the channel tunnel , would have been no need for a drill just use scumbag sasha big vile gob !!

• Haha
Her body shaming video on tick tok it’s all out their gonzo perhaps someone has edited it that your get out clause like the Β£1100 hospice video 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And the worst thing gonzo and Sam pile could of ever done is out the fact freak as a sexual predator he could of had a lynch mob after him cause of them two scum Lying Shitcunts and she’s crying we are calling her a fat bleep Ffsake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a dope ... Making a TikTok about how she abused other holiday makers who were having fun.
Move somewhere else if you didn't like it .
#I'mreallyhardIam
#watchandlearnHeath
#Yourexmrsisnext

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If she's mass reporting mrsbbc the the same needs to be done to her , as kerry said she's just reposting what scumbag is saying ....pls keep reporting her

Reactions: 14
SB the fashion guru 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shorts are not acceptable in a restaurant....Now that would depend on how you style (πŸ‘€ that word up SB) them. I would say pyjama bottoms are not suitable for an over 60's disco 🀣🀣 but hey ho didn't stop you.

Mr P
The πŸ“· shy new πŸ’° mug....
His ex partner has many pictures of him, obviously a decent lady, smiling, happy holiday snaps.....
Cut to his present holiday...
Nothing.......

SORRY MATE, SB is embarrassed of you, exactly as she was of MARK...
Both larger men.
MICKY cheeky chappy lots of pics
DV man, still has all his pics, a video of them enjoying the open seas, yet a man who actually owns a boat, nothing.

Heath your nothing more than an ATM, same as Mark.
Has she had sex with all these men, of course she has, anything for a quick BUCK 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Of course she’s embarrassed of him …….which is why she’s also so incredibly disrespectful by spending the whole time on Tik Tok ….on a holiday that he’s clearly funded .

What a dope ... Making a TikTok about how she abused other holiday makers who were having fun.
Move somewhere else if you didn't like it .
#I'mreallyhardIam
#watchandlearnHeath
#Yourexwifeisnext
She can’t she has no dollar .

The video about his not married who gives a tit if he is or isn’t his just another mug in a long line of ATM machines that pop up for gonzo to use and abuse

The video about his not married who gives a tit if he is or isn’t his just another mug in a long line of ATM machines that pop up for gonzo to use and abuse
I don't belive that a lot of ppl said that , maybe one message thats not about fraud or bulling cancer surviors and makes ppl belive that she's the one been harreset , she brillant at diverting and manipulating what really going on , all her tt about kerry have been removed so if her new fella or new holiday buddy's do go onto her page (they wont see any evdience of what she has said )on tt it looks like she is been bullied which we all know is complete bullshit ...but come to tattle and see the real prove

Reactions: 12
I don't belive that a lot of ppl said that , maybe one message thats not about fraud or bulling cancer surviors and makes ppl belive that she's the one been harreset , she brillant at diverting and manipulating what really going on , all her tt about kerry have been removed so if her new fella or new holiday buddy's do go onto her page (they wont see any evdience of what she has said )on tt it looks like she is been bullied which we all know is complete bullshit ...but come to tattle and see the real prove
But look a bit harder on tt the videos are their of gonzo abusing people

• Heart
Ahh I see the old smelly sundress is out again 😳 does the woman not have another one? It must honk.
I wonder who she's going to abuse today . Look love if you don't like people having fun and enjoying their holiday that they paid for ( let's admit it ...you didn't pay for yours did you) then don't go in season to AI you dopey mare...or choose a classier resort. I sincerely hope they give you some back if you start today. Trying to impress your new friends is not big or clever..give your potty mouth a break.

Always having fun! πŸ˜‰

• Sick
Factfreak calling her out on playing the victim when she body shakes everyone. New vid on his factfreakofficial account. Go FF!!!!

Reactions: 13
Blimey ..old Heathy is out of breath just walking to the pool 😳 he's progressed to being film maker now .."Nahhh listen 'ere Heaff..you video me walking ahead of you 'cos Its start of me day filming tik toks and I'm tryna' mix it up a bit
ALWAYS HAVING FUN XX

Factfreak calling her out on playing the victim when she body shakes everyone. New vid on his factfreakofficial account. Go FF!!!!
Yes..glad he has!

Last edited:
  • Haha
We wear dresses in the evening, and they walk in wearing shorts πŸ˜„ ffs πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Since your haven't been in a clothes shop since 1982, who are you to tell people what to wearπŸ˜‚
Still looking fat as a pig sash πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just singing nursery rhymes apparently these are the wrong words πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I know a real nightmare
80s clothes and long dark hair
Roly poly into town
Knocking all the people down
I know a real nightmare

• Haha
Jealous younger prettier girls going to take the attention away from her

What must he be thinking? Really? She’s even giving him a script! Where’s your red and white bikini 🀣🀣🀣. A grown man being told to film and participate in childish TikToks. Mate, you’re going to regret ever setting eyes in her. Trust me.

We wear dresses in the evening, and they walk in wearing shorts πŸ˜„ ffs πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Since your haven't been in a clothes shop since 1982, who are you to tell people what to wearπŸ˜‚
Still looking fat as a pig sash πŸ‘
It wouldn’t know a decent dress shop if it hit her in the face !!
bleeping cheek of it trying to put on an act for its new found mate .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.