Sasha Fontain #15 Spouting hate on TikTok lives and sent into a frenzy Fact Freak’s deep dive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I'm aware no ones called her text her emailed her wrote to her or even written on her post so how the funk is she claiming she's being harrassed
Deflection,deflection, deflection she was rallying the troops because all the time they are thinking about something else the penny isn't dropping on what she is really all about playing the illusionist master manipulator and the trouble is they her πŸ‘ are all letting her

Her sheep are the enablers, they are allowing her to get away with it by not holding her accountable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the police are going to go through hours of cctv to look for probably no offence rocksolid a woman in a padded coat probably a bobby hat that could or could not be holding a phone up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Smoke and mirrors cause factfreak is putting it out their funny she’s not gave him the crime reference number he keeps asking for

Oh no I was taking photos of Windsor castle last week I put them on Facebook. I’m nicked aren’t I.Hrh is probably ringing the police on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She might as well order a mc donalds while she waits for the police πŸš” 🀣
Saturday night they have nightclub punchups to attend to 🀣🀣
She's trying to deflect her brainless followers from the truth and gain the are you OK sash πŸ™„ be careful sash πŸ™„ drama yet again drama πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
You have got to love her followers, telling her she shouldn't be out walking on her own and to be careful. She's built like a brick tit house I'm sure she can look after herself. Isn't it a coincidence that it's perfectly timed from Fact Freaks video of her, trying to deflect her remaining 20 odd supporters from mentioning it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the popo know she doesn't care πŸ€”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's rattled to duck, by duck is she rattled to the extreme.

She is shaking in her size 12 shoes it's very very apparent in her latest post.

She is actually dismayed to duck too 🀣 the pathetic "why is this happening to me " line proves that. This bleep actually believes her own lies. She's a fucken fruitloop! πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's rattled to duck, by duck is she rattled to the extreme.

She is shaking in her size 12 shoes it's very very apparent in her latest post.

She is actually dismayed to duck too 🀣 the pathetic "why is this happening to me " line proves that. This bleep actually believes her own lies. She's a fucken fruitloop! πŸ€ͺ
I literally lol'd at "her size 12 shoes" πŸ‘£πŸ€‘πŸ‘£πŸ€‘πŸ‘£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look if its ok to stand outside kim kardashians gaff waiting for a good pic then its ok for sharon. You can't be famous and expect privacy. You are a famous influencer after all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You have got to love her followers, telling her she shouldn't be out walking on her own and to be careful. She's built like a brick tit house I'm sure she can look after herself. Isn't it a coincidence that it's perfectly timed from Fact Freaks video of her, trying to deflect her remaining 20 odd supporters from mentioning it.
🀣🀣 excatly wot bloke is gonna attack another bloke 🀣 on a Saturday night on a caravan site I think she/he will find she/he is well safe πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

I literally lol'd at "her size 12 shoes" πŸ‘£πŸ€‘πŸ‘£πŸ€‘πŸ‘£
😳😳😳 please don't tell me she/he had size 12 kippers πŸ‘£πŸ˜³ good lord 🀑

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly I laughed when she was marching down to the warden’s office looking like cruella deville with that fur collar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on the jacket that’s two sizes too small. She said β€œthere he is”. Yeah he was probably legging it to hide from her. Poor bloke hoping for a quiet Saturday night shift and the resident maniac comes stomping down the site. That’s his tea break fucked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Marching down to the club house (presteeeege wrist band) for a pink gin more like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Changing the subject but...

is her hair 100% acrylic like the cashmere scarves? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

#birdsnest #argangold #issheworthit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought everyone was getting nicked when she was in Tunisia she’s obviously forgotten about that bull tit funny they look at cc tv and see a couple walking along no car no reg number mind you all smoke and mirrors for its latest deflection from factfreak showing what a robber ole gonzo the dollop of cows tit she actually is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.