Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Honestly I laughed when she was marching down to the warden’s office looking like cruella deville with that fur collar 😂😂😂 on the jacket that’s two sizes too small. She said “there he is”. Yeah he was probably legging it to hide from her. Poor bloke hoping for a quiet Saturday night shift and the resident maniac comes stomping down the site. That’s his tea break fucked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Debs22

VIP Member
JUST AN IDEA - Shazza is using SP for her dirty work. I personally think we should all just completely ignore SP what she does and says to be honest is totally irrelevant. Sharon Brotherton is the only person we are all interested in, the more we concentrate on SP the more Shazza likes it. She is using SP for us to waste our time and energy on. I couldn’t get a shit what SP says or does. Please all ignore her completely. That will annoy her more !!! Let’s get back to the main villain let’s not forget HAVEN HOUSE and those poor children. Let’s use our time and energy back where it belongs and that’s with SHARON BROTHERTON X

• Heart
Reactions: 24

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Fact Freak SMASHED it out of the park again. From the reality of white label mass production of products, to her ridiculous mark ups to the Crumbz car crash and finally the big one. Withholding Furlough money during a global pandemic. All backed with FACTS. Well done FF! Please shout if you need anything. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MissSaffy

VIP Member
So this evening the Boeing747 has been sent into orbit by FF. She’s proceeded to march to the camp site warden’s office to ask for footage of someone not breaking the law so that she can phone the police. In the same breath threatens to pay for someone’s address because they’ve been spitting facts about her. THEN realised she’s fucked up again and taken all the videos she’s just posted down. Again. I’m dizzy 😂😂😂. But don’t let it take away (which is her plan) from the outstanding work of FF tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

poola

VIP Member
You were warned! :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Ok rocksolid sharon knows you wasn't on site because they've looked and can find no trace of anyone staying in any vans with the name rocksolid

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Smithy883

VIP Member
Di's post for the Tattlers ❤
Di has brought a tear to my eye again.😘😘😗
Di stood her ground, never backed down, had the most disgusting things said about her.
The 🐑🐑🐑 at there worst.
Tattle the bullies, trying to support Di.
Look at DI'S back story, she has overcome the most tragic, sole destroying life events thrown at her, this lady is a SURVIVOR, a true WARRIOR.
I will always be #teamdi ❤❤❤❤

Love the 🐕 🐶, how cute are they🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
I've just been catching up ..... So it seems the nasty Lisa one has jumped ship & has been talking to The factfreaks ! ?
Is this I wonder because she was worried factfreaks was going to include her in his deep dive ... and out her character just like he did with SP 🤔
If she is grassing up Slosher with truths ...All good !
But I'm a little reserved in believing what flip flop Lisa has to say.
But how funny Lisa has the same personality trait as Slosher for throwing someone under the bus 😉😜
P.S Lisa ... Don't flatter yourself as no one wants to impersonate you on TikTok .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Done in a hurry 😊. It’s been a hot minute since last thread so not much recap needed!

Was meant to say sent into a frenzy BY Fact Freak’s deep dive!

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Fact Freak SMASHED it out of the park again. From the reality of white label mass production of products, to her ridiculous mark ups to the Crumbz car crash and finally the big one. Withholding Furlough money during a global pandemic. All backed with FACTS. Well done FF! Please shout if you need anything. Thank you!
He’s doing amazing. And most probably saving the best for last 👏🏼

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Gewwws WhatsApp: Roof, do a facking TikTok abaht me shampoo will ya! Sales have gone through the facking floor. And get ya nips out. Don’t fack it up. Dozy cant!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Smithy883

VIP Member
Loopy Lisa needs to make her mind up, flip flopping between loving Slasher & then disliking her.
Makes interesting reading though.

If I'd been accused of theft.....
I'd put screenshots of ever single transaction into my PayPal
Every single donation
Every raffle ticket sold
Every ticket to attend sold
Proof of raffle prize donations

The reason it has never been done is...
The amounts don't correspond
They never will.
The £1100.00 will always be missing, if not more....

This has rumbled on since January, I personally would have provided evidence within a week, NOT SAY "I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING", them words are the words of somebody with something to hide...

Back to Lisa
You judged Every single 1 of us, you insulted a lot of people, you've changed your opinion have you.
Unlike you, my opinion of you is exactly the same, a spineless individual, no conviction, wants to be on the side that has been exposing the truth now.
Listen to your husband & do one, while your on, ask your husband who seems like a sensible man to have a word with Ruth's husband 😉 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She's rattled to fuck, by fuck is she rattled to the extreme.

She is shaking in her size 12 shoes it's very very apparent in her latest post.

She is actually dismayed to fuck too 🤣 the pathetic "why is this happening to me " line proves that. This cunt actually believes her own lies. She's a fucken fruitloop! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Smithy883

VIP Member
I'm not sure if we should be delving into this young man
He has a beautiful family of his own, he's obviously been raised well, respects, loves his mother, we can see this by the way he wishes to defend her honour.
If he does feel the need to speak out then I hope people listen to what he has to say & not judge.
What a terrible 2 years this family have had at the hands of SB.

To PO & HIS MOTHER
You both have something she'll never achieve, a family with love surrounding you all

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
Changing the subject but...

is her hair 100% acrylic like the cashmere scarves? 🙄🙄🙄

#birdsnest #argangold #issheworthit

• Haha

Knickerbocker

This bird is fucking delusional! Who on gods earth is gonna go knocking on her tin can to have it out with her. It’s far more fun to do it on here and actually catch the absolute melt out on everything she says. All her bullshit chat about feeling threatened…so me a favour!

Walter Mitty reincarnate 😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
See Shazza you’ve had a taste of your own medicine havent ya. @rocksolidcrew hasn’t done anything illegal . She took a photo which happened to have your tin hut in and car. Photos that you’d already put in the public domain at sometime or other. You know what it’s like don’t ya when someone spills something on the internet, bit like you playing personal phone calls, divulging personal medical information, filming people in the spa without permission, filming ya mate in her underwear, not nice is it Shazza. You’re just pissed cause FF is calling you out and showing the liar you are , same with RSC, you said you were away in Spain but quite clearly you and your imaginary boyfriend was in Sunny Jaywick. Grow up and get help for your mental state of mind

• Heart