Sasha Fontain #15 Spouting hate on TikTok lives and sent into a frenzy Fact Freak’s deep dive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done in a hurry 😊. It’s been a hot minute since last thread so not much recap needed!

Was meant to say sent into a frenzy BY Fact Freak’s deep dive!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fact Freak SMASHED it out of the park again. From the reality of white label mass production of products, to her ridiculous mark ups to the Crumbz car crash and finally the big one. Withholding Furlough money during a global pandemic. All backed with FACTS. Well done FF! Please shout if you need anything. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fact Freak SMASHED it out of the park again. From the reality of white label mass production of products, to her ridiculous mark ups to the Crumbz car crash and finally the big one. Withholding Furlough money during a global pandemic. All backed with FACTS. Well done FF! Please shout if you need anything. Thank you!
He’s doing amazing. And most probably saving the best for last 👏🏼

Reactions: 18
So this evening the Boeing747 has been sent into orbit by FF. She’s proceeded to march to the camp site warden’s office to ask for footage of someone not breaking the law so that she can phone the police. In the same breath threatens to pay for someone’s address because they’ve been spitting facts about her. THEN realised she’s fucked up again and taken all the videos she’s just posted down. Again. I’m dizzy 😂😂😂. But don’t let it take away (which is her plan) from the outstanding work of FF tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well tonight didn't disappointed fact freak blew her out the water. I'm wondering was he watching her melt down while the premiere was ongoing. This woman is just vile. But her anger gets the better of her. She's digging her hole deeper and deeper

Reactions: 15
Ssssshhhhh It's a secret 🤫🤫🤫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@rocksolidcrew
Hope your okay 😘😘😘
I think everyone is missing the point as regards to the photo of the car, its not about the photo, it's about who is holding the camera, she hasn't got a clue who anybody is on tattle, it's all guess work. I'll be very surprised if the police take it seriously, as again, SB wasn't approached or threatened.

The FF, what an absolute cracking job, the luxury 💩💩, the cafe, the furlough stolen, all exposed, making threats to his home where his children live, tut tut tut, especially seeing how his work involves the police

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This bird is bleeping delusional! Who on gods earth is gonna go knocking on her tin can to have it out with her. It’s far more fun to do it on here and actually catch the absolute melt out on everything she says. All her bullshit chat about feeling threatened…so me a favour!

Walter Mitty reincarnate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her vids got reported and pulled. She’s saying harassment and bullying.
Did she not on video say she’d pay money for FF address? What’s that then?

Reactions: 8
But how could rocksolid knock on her door? Sasha wasnt there was she? She was in Spain.
Oh wait! Sasha are you telling porkies again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s now slating FF again. Products and cafe is that all you got…. Totally ignores the Furlough money. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Yep because you can not deny it. Despicable behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.