Sasha Fontain #15 Spouting hate on TikTok lives and sent into a frenzy Fact Freak’s deep dive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done in a hurry 😊. It’s been a hot minute since last thread so not much recap needed!

Was meant to say sent into a frenzy BY Fact Freak’s deep dive!
Thank you for getting us started on a new thread, I wouldn’t have a clue what to do 🙌🙌💕👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@rocksolidcrew
Hope your okay 😘😘😘
I think everyone is missing the point as regards to the photo of the car, its not about the photo, it's about who is holding the camera, she hasn't got a clue who anybody is on tattle, it's all guess work. I'll be very surprised if the police take it seriously, as again, SB wasn't approached or threatened.

The FF, what an absolute cracking job, the luxury 💩💩, the cafe, the furlough stolen, all exposed, making threats to his home where his children live, tut tut tut, especially seeing how his work involves the police
Exactly! God forbid anyone take a photo on a camp site when they’re on holiday! A photo of a tin can that she plasters all over TikTok on a weekly basis, telling followers it’s exact location and when she’s there! Does she think for one minute that our very own @rocksolidcrew (😘) doesn’t know she had cameras all over the place 😂😂😂. Everyone knows her home address as well because she can’t keep her gob shut!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dopey bollox sp comment on gonzos video no Sam you little troll 😈 we are not evil you and gonzo are look at your leader stealing furlough money what’s the odds she’s stolen good peoples charity donation money 💴 too you little midlands scumbag dog

Reactions: 11
Excellent work again by Fact Freak, I knew that her mark up was high but 600% for the hairspray wow, looking forward to part 3

@rocksolidcrew
Hope your okay 😘😘😘
I think everyone is missing the point as regards to the photo of the car, its not about the photo, it's about who is holding the camera, she hasn't got a clue who anybody is on tattle, it's all guess work. I'll be very surprised if the police take it seriously, as again, SB wasn't approached or threatened.

The FF, what an absolute cracking job, the luxury 💩💩, the cafe, the furlough stolen, all exposed, making threats to his home where his children live, tut tut tut, especially seeing how his work involves the police
The stupid munter has also offered Tattlers and others numerous times to knock on her door and have it out with her face to face (flat and tin hut)- all words out of her own filthy gob on her videos and lives 🤣

Fact Freak SMASHED it out of the park again. From the reality of white label mass production of products, to her ridiculous mark ups to the Crumbz car crash and finally the big one. Withholding Furlough money during a global pandemic. All backed with FACTS. Well done FF! Please shout if you need anything. Thank you!
This is tip of the icebeg. There's also the catering company, the cleaning company etc. All of these facts as we know are in the public domain and are not lies. Fact Freak does make me laugh calling her a Bond villain.😂

Reactions: 9
Oh Ffsake has anyone seen a picture of the dollops white Mercedes’ c class on here cause I ain’t seen it plenty of times in her wanky videos more bleeping lies gonzo

Gives out its cunting private plate number and as for one sided story off fact freak it’s fact she robbed its staffs furlough money court papers end of

• Haha
Exactly! God forbid anyone take a photo on a camp site when they’re on holiday! A photo of a tin can that she plasters all over TikTok on a weekly basis, telling followers it’s exact location and when she’s there! Does she think for one minute that our very own @rocksolidcrew (😘) doesn’t know she had cameras all over the place 😂😂😂. Everyone knows her home address as well because she can’t keep her gob shut!
This is coming from a vile specimen who plastered her family details over social media and discloses medical information about past friends.

And I said she’d make bullshit up endangered her life what utter crap she’s probably going to say threats to kill evil 👿 witch she’s the biggest wrongon going bleeping prick

Reactions: 7
And I said she’d make bullshit up endangered her life what utter crap she’s probably going to say threats to kill evil 👿 witch she’s the biggest wrongon going bleeping prick
This could all end badly, wasting police time is an offence. She thinks she's above the law, that's why she's got away with so much.

And a job like hers sitting on its fat arse getting bigger by the day ripping innocent people off what drugs is gonzo on

Reactions: 9
What a hoot 🤣🤣🤣 well done Fact Man 👍

If big Hairy Toes Sash had another brain it would be lonely 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly I laughed when she was marching down to the warden’s office looking like cruella deville with that fur collar 😂😂😂 on the jacket that’s two sizes too small. She said “there he is”. Yeah he was probably legging it to hide from her. Poor bloke hoping for a quiet Saturday night shift and the resident maniac comes stomping down the site. That’s his tea break fucked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As far as I'm aware no ones called her text her emailed her wrote to her or even written on her post so how the funk is she claiming she's being harrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She might as well order a mc donalds while she waits for the police 🚔 🤣
Saturday night they have nightclub punchups to attend to 🤣🤣
She's trying to deflect her brainless followers from the truth and gain the are you OK sash 🙄 be careful sash 🙄 drama yet again drama 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.