Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all it proves is that you were indeed at the caravan instead of Lanzagrotty and the fact that you're so rattled proves that you've been caught out LYING AGAIN. Your pathetic games are catching up with ya Gonzo🤥🤥 liar liar pants on fire 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
LSB on its plate stand for lady Shitcunt bullshitter spitting teeth cause the factfreak outing her his looked into tattle thread and now knows it’s true funny ole gonzo was sticking up for him when it was going her way over tattle lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and now it’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rocksolid is in the tit for taking pictures of her car 🤣🤣🤣 and she's gonna find FF address 🤣🤣 you couldn't make this tit up🤣🤣 yet tattle doesn't get to her 😁😁
WTF @rocksolidcrew wow… what have you done naughty girl or boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg SHARON GROW UP!

Wasn’t it only the other week you drove somewhere and said that’s my ex’s house blah blah…. Honestly the double standards of this woman! Streamed 101 calls on live without consent. Tiktoked the whole spa weekend including others all around you without their consent… including children.

SHARON GROW UP YOU SILLY LITTLE GIRL!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
P
Ha ha saying she’ll pay good money to get FF address…she paid her rent on Friday and had £6 in her bank account. Dumb fuckwit is surviving on revolving credit and literally living from hand to month and professing to be minted.

Pay the credit card - use the balance - pay the credit card - use the balance - order over priced white label goods - sell it down the market (tiktok) - ponce from a pal to order more white label tit - sell it again.

Revolving cycle of poor business acumen!!
Pay for a PI with klarna

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So all it proves is that you were indeed at the caravan instead of Lanzagrotty and the fact that you're so rattled proves that you've been caught out LYING AGAIN. Your pathetic games are catching up with ya Gonzo🤥🤥 liar liar pants on fire 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant! Nice link there. I hadn’t put 2 and 2 together with this but that’s why she’s mad. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Also about her claims that she created her products. My other job is to do with fragrance product creation. The label is the obvious giveaway that the products are white labelled. If she is the creator of each product then she would be the responsible person and have her products registered on the Government portal (this is a legal requirement even for anyone making any fragranced products that come into contact with the skin) and it would be her Name or Business Name on the label or even 'made in the UK for Sasha Fontain'. I know more than you or your followers know Sharon and thats me being a fick cnut 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sp tell Splossssssssh pot gonzo to go live so we can all laugh at the waste of a skin spitting teeth cause the factfreak has told the truth about your artificial robbing best mate we all know your here sam you troll 😈

So she puts up a vidio marching ( and out of breath) to get the evidence blah blah THEN says “ i don’t care if ya know where i am cos i tell everyone anyway”” DOH!!! What the duck are you on?? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Also about her claims that she created her products. My other job is to do with fragrance product creation. The label is the obvious giveaway that the products are white labelled. If she is the creator of each product then she would be the responsible person and have her products registered on the Government portal (this is a legal requirement even for anyone making any fragranced products that come into contact with the skin) and it would be her Name or Business Name on the label or even 'made in the UK for Sasha Fontain'. I know more than you or your followers know Sharon and thats me being a fick cnut 😉
I also work in the cosmeceutical industry and understand product licensing for personal care products - she doesn’t realise who she’s dealing with 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is no law stating what @rocksolidcrew did was illegal. As long as the person taking the photo is on public property they have done nothing wrong.

Rock solids in the tit Ffsake slosher piss off your a mug police police police duck off and grow up silly little girl
Don’t worry, give her enough rope she is going to be done for wasting police time! bleeping blowhard. Her fanny flaps must be going like the clappers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t worry, give her enough rope she is going to be done for wasting police time! bleeping blowhard. Her fanny flaps must be going like the clappers!
God the vision in my head of that 🤢🤮 I'll have nightmares im sure tonight now 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.