Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has happened now? I'm seriously concerned about Roof the fringe woman.

Like, does anybody know if English is her first language for starters!?

Something amiss with her for sure.
can i just say you are a loverly bunch of ppl now if i disapear its true what ruth said

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ANNOUNCEMENT

Factfreak will be posting on his youtube account at 8:30 this evening (Thursday), same premise as yesterday, video only, NO tiktok livestream. ✌

See you there πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€
I couldn’t find it tonight, can you share a link xx

Reactions: 3
If Sharon (I call her Sharon cause everytime I go to type it out I misjudge it and type Shaton πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) aw I make mysef laugh at time 🀭🀭 anyway back to my point. If Sharon does have something on Roof, chances are the ex friends also know....I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before something slips out if you are all right.

Reactions: 8
Isn't it ironic that while Slasher was 'away' from TT it was all peaceful in the camp. Less than 24 hrs of being back having flown in from Spain it's all started again. Her manipulation of her sheep is astounding. Roof jumps on the coat tails of her puppeteer to announce that she is being trolled and a victim of bullying. I'm sorry if she has family issues but let's not forget both of those things she mentioned Slasher took the piss out of. Mental health and a cancer survivor so Roof you condone her behaviour to others? I have no I'll will towards Roof, only she's a bit dim. She didn't get banned from Tattle because she was never here in the first place. We have no control over other members! As for stupid Sam, she blocks certain people and then makes fake profiles herself to monitor what's going on. Then last but not least we have loopy Lisa, who has just said on Roofs video she wouldn't be associated with any of us, although she blocked Slasher just so she could bad mouth her. This again from a woman who lied about being a government official who could/would find our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and then denied she'd said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s made that bottle end fool look like the complete moron she is tell you what sp drag me out my car if you dare we will put it on tick tok and send a copy to the fact freak you total twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.