Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth just did a reply to her last video. She’s deluded and as someone said she must be tit scared she knows something about her she doesn’t want out.
No decent person would associate with SF

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ANNOUNCEMENT

Factfreak will be posting on his youtube account at 8:30 this evening (Thursday), same premise as yesterday, video only, NO tiktok livestream. ✌

See you there 👀 👀 👀
Thanks Poola 👌

Reactions: 7
Does Ruth & Sam not see how ridiculous they look & sound.
Sorry girls, people witnessed first hand what she did, how & why you feel the need to defend her actions is one beyond me, I literally can't fathom either of you out, I can only conclude that your both a bit desperate, sad & thick

Who’s Ruth been shagging gonzos got something on her happily married if you was her husband you’d tell her to stay well away from old gonzo Ffsake

Reactions: 9
Ruth just did a reply to her last video. She’s deluded and as someone said she must be tit scared she knows something about her she doesn’t want out.
No decent person would associate with SF
Roof is on again saying she’s blocked on tattle life for posting a positive comment. Wtf

Reactions: 2
Roof is on again saying she’s blocked on tattle life for posting a positive comment. Wtf
Hopefully when ole Gasha gets to read this she realises her angel Roof clearly doesn’t have her back that much if shes lying about being able to post on Tattle… isn’t that why Nicki got the chop? …. watch out for the 🚌 wheels Roofy ….

Reactions: 3
Ruth needs to take a little TikTok break herself, it’s so odd that she can’t see what’s actually going on, she seems really distressed in her posts.

We can't block anyone on her , that's just an excuse
I expect shagger said it to her. And apparently she’s being trolled to but on here or bullied.she’d believe anything she’s very gullible, and she seems as if she’s dosed up to the eyeball. Absolutely terrified of shagger.

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the 1st comment that has been posted on SPs video to help Trasha..bloke who goes by the name the.govnor.🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s actually a security guard, but you could be mistaken for thinking he’s ‘arddd.🤦🏼‍♀️
Got an S.I.A badge and ain’t affraid to use it… small works eh Simon😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ruth needs to take a little TikTok break herself, it’s so odd that she can’t see what’s actually going on, she seems really distressed in her posts.
Ruth really needs to back away but if she dies she will be the new target for scumbag

Reactions: 3
Not going well for Ruth, why oh why did she put herself out there again, it didn't work last time, come on Ruth you've been hung out to dry again, that's not a true friend 😉
She should have just left it alone, it’s clear Ruth isn’t hard nosed like her lady friend !

Ruth really needs to back away but if she dies she will be the new target for scumbag
I know, I actually feel for Ruth a bit, she comes across as a bit silly and at the start probably had a genuine friendship with SF but can’t get away from it now !

Reactions: 5
Oh dear me Sam Payne... What a feeble excuse of a woman you are... That attempted sympathy post was pathetic !!!
You talk about bullying while ' trying ' to defend the biggest manipulating bully on TikTok.
I cried laughing ...Your an absolute spud Sam, you & Ruth have made complete Jackarses of yourselves.
Is this Sloshers new tactic ? ... It's not working.

Ok. Roof, you’re a liar!!!!!! You can’t be blocked from
Tattle so stop lying. I don’t know what SF has got over you but you’re clearly balls deep and can’t get out.

SP just duck off. I don’t know how old you are but you look 68 and that’s being kind. You clearly stink and were bullied as a child. You’re a piece of insignificant 🐿 💩.

Spunk bucket Gasha, let’s get the popcorn put for FF series on you. But if he doesn’t bring you down there’s plenty will.

Big up Barrel Cakes. Legend!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
well that just proves ruth is a lying trollop and deserves everything she gets

well that just proves ruth is a lying trollop and deserves everything she gets

Wtf has happened now? I'm seriously concerned about Roof the fringe woman.

Like, does anybody know if English is her first language for starters!?

Something amiss with her for sure.

Reactions: 6
Not going well for Ruth, why oh why did she put herself out there again, it didn't work last time, come on Ruth you've been hung out to dry again, that's not a true friend 😉
she’s going to show a screenshot of being blocked on tattle.Really???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.