Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only game that’s over is the one it’s playing in it’s sick twisted head like not adding on its Facebook account got papers to sign with police smell’s like extreme bull shit

Reactions: 9
Game Over? Oh no no no no no - not until you’ve been punished for your wrong doings you disgusting piece of
This appears to be a pattern now, she hides until the “fat freak” has done a video, then it reappears all big and swearing like a vulgar cretin she is! Classic! She’s pooing her pants!!!

Reactions: 11
Which video are you talking about x
They've removed it now! What a surprise, after reading 'I don't go on Tattle' comments. I take all this with a pinch of salt, more so entertainment (no disrespect to those upset by her actions), but them posting a video of bombs dropping and adding lol comments has seriously got my back up!!

Disgusting pair of idiots, with a limited amount of brain cells between them to even try to attempt comebacks!!

Reactions: 6
I want to know what the poor suckers have done about not receiving their Mother’s Day hampers for Mother’s Day she’s a business woman she’s a fucking disaster useless piece of shit surprised those kids actually got the Easter eggs at Easter that was probably to deflect she hadn’t handed over the Easter fund money

Reactions: 9
Bit like Myra Hindley and Ian Brady ... Two sick individuals who thrived off each other.

Reactions: 8
You make jokes of bombs
Over in the real world
Hang your heads in shame
But according to Welsh dollop it’s not as bad as they are making out they should drop her sp and sf in the war zone so the 3 stooges can report back 3 scumbags together surprise d gonzo hasn’t started over they are flying Ukraines into Great Britain like she did over the Afghans and can’t get a council place when scumbag herself already has one

Reactions: 7
They sort of gave the game away when Jo started following

Reactions: 3
Wtf...I never saw that video ...and SP purports to be a Ukraine supporter?! Shameful and disgusting but nothing less than I'd expect from those two absolute idiots .

Reactions: 8
Sp go fuck yourself with the nearest lamppost near your bridge you little bottle
Ended troll and Take gonzo with ya you pair of vile scumbags

Reactions: 11
Apparently she said a week before the caravan had flooded.. John says she cancelled it THE DAY THEY WERE GOING.!!!
Not quite sure how a caravan that is a good couple of feet off the ground flooded???
If it was an 'internal' flood of any sort I'm sure there would have been mention of it.
Ohhh is that the smell of fresh manure in the air

#tryharder #billybullshit #whatflood?

Reactions: 12
I recall that October was quite mild and lots of people still enjoyed staycations..?
Lovely here today though. I’m getting in the steps that’s for sure ‍🦺

Reactions: 7
No time to rest lol
Ok grab the popcorn and a glass of wine ready for New FF @ 20.30 this Saturday night come watch for latest updates on SF

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.