Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All set 😁😁😁
There's loads of her Tictok post popped up when I put her name in the search, how did I miss them🤔🤔
Well sharryn/Sasha u've made it onto the small screen in the SmithyMcBagpipe household 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he says video is about 10mins long better be good

alreadys planning part 2 he is really intrested in proof of her being racist

Reactions: 7
Omg hey Poola and Wibble Wobble can’t wait eek. Just need to get animals sorted arghhhh kind of 💩 myself

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 photo shopped nooooo surely not

Sharon finally getting your 10 mins of fame. Congratulations

Fact freak is Sharon’s brand marketer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
That was brilliant nice to see chickending in there can’t keep denying it now can he well done To all involved, I think the angle he came at was wise, he stripped away at the image she tried to portray of empowerment with the airbrushing and then with the DV and what she said about poola’s family member I think he did a good job, with her it’s like peeling an onion one layer at a time, just my thoughts on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He’s stated that this is only part 1 and there’s lots more to uncover. Wibble is sending him stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was brilliant nice to see chickending in there can’t keep denying it now can he well done To all involved
I did think he sent her a pic of his dingle dangle but then someone said he never, but as we all heard him say it he actually did.

Wasn’t anything we didn’t know - however it’s been plastered over TT etc so this will not help her at all. We know a lot from here but a lot of “followers” probably don’t know these things until tonight. I’m guessing I can’t get any body wash or candles now 😂😂😂😂

I’ve just watched the YouTube deep dive, at the end he said that perhaps she should come back and draw a line under everything and try be a better person! I did chuckle… because how many times has she already done that? And it only lasted a day. We know who she really is, and she is incapable of changing!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.