Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well! ...that was the biggest let down since Ms . Fontaine last took her knickers off! Thoroughly disappointed. Most of his material came from here ffs 🤪🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think it was ok for an intro to the situation, how she came onto his radar and for those who don't know about her. Possibly 3 parts, must have some good stuff to go on.

Reactions: 5
I think it's quite difficult for us to give an impartial opinion. 🤷‍♀️
We are highly invested and have been for a long time, so have a very indepth understanding of her already.
Let's hope part 2 exposes more 🤞

Reactions: 15
That was brilliant nice to see chickending in there can’t keep denying it now can he well done To all involved, I think the angle he came at was wise, he stripped away at the image she tried to portray of empowerment with the airbrushing and then with the DV and what she said about poola’s family member I think he did a good job, with her it’s like peeling an onion one layer at a time, just my thoughts on it
I agree a good start. Base layer just done. And her values… or lack of.
Also probably needs to be careful Re police investigations but hopefully will be able to address more in due course.
Sharon might be relieved tonight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It gets the message out there for other to see so that’s got to be a positive thing and the fact he said we were the truth tellers will make more people come and find us on here. It’s a 👍🏻 From me

I think he has to tread carefully due to the police bein involved. He did say there will be a part 2 and 3 so I'm sure he'll mention charity money when he has a little more proof. I really do think he's covering his own arse because he knows that SF has her own direct line to Rompford police station

I think to draw people in, it makes sense to introduce her character and let people know what type of person she is. If he went all in, people wouldn't believe all the stuff she's done!.

Reactions: 5
The message is out there now 💥

I bet her finger is on fire to 101…Rompford police will be rounding everyone up at 3pm Friday. Do I get my nails done or not?

• Haha
I’ve just watched the YouTube deep dive, at the end he said that perhaps she should come back and draw a line under everything and try be a better person! I did chuckle… because how many times has she already done that? And it only lasted a day. We know who she really is, and she is incapable of changing!
She'll never change, going on what we already have heard from her family members & past boyfriends & friends this behaviour comes naturally to her. If nothing else comes from this at least thousands of people know what a low life piece of tit she really is. Hopefully the Charity money will be investigated by the relevant authorities real soon.

Reactions: 11
Looks like new thread is needed , are there any volunteers who know how to do this properly, I really wouldn’t have a clue guys x

Reactions: 2
Ooooh just teased us… lies about labels and manager her business etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Woop it’s going to come

Reactions: 4
I thought it was ok at least it’s out there but I think he has to tread carefully…didn’t notice too many of her worshippers defending her..I mean where was Olive 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.