Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she won't be using the name Sasha Fontain again.. sucks for everyone who bought her goods with her trademark logo on eh... sad fuckers!! Why anyone would want to pay over the odds for white labeled goods with a nobody's logo on baffles me. She got exactly what she wanted.... her 10 minutes of fame. Albeit not the angle she was goin for but least its out there on you tube aswell👍 give it a lil while and I'm sure they'll be some well used memes making fun of her. I do hope so and the sasha meme trend kicks off coz she always wanted to be famous lol we'll all be sharing her sad pathetic face memes on fb soon haha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing she won't be using the name Sasha Fontain again.. sucks for everyone who bought her goods with her trademark logo on eh... sad fuckers!! Why anyone would want to pay over the odds for white labeled goods with a nobody's logo on baffles me. She got exactly what she wanted.... her 10 minutes of fame. Albeit not the angle she was goin for but least its out there on you tube aswell👍 give it a lil while and I'm sure they'll be some well used memes making fun of her. I do hope so and the sasha meme trend kicks off coz she always wanted to be famous lol we'll all be sharing her sad pathetic face memes on fb soon haha 🤣🤣🤣
And she just had a ‘huge delivery’ and new men’s range in. Hmmm hi ho hi ho it’s off to Rompford Market she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanted to order the lime green sweatshirt with sasha fontain emblazoned on the front. tit iv been saving up my dole money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanted to order the lime green sweatshirt with sasha fontain emblazoned on the front. tit iv been saving up my dole money.
Would that be the one she wore 🤣🤣 I'm so jealous I never got to spend my 30 quid on a used Sasha fontain sweatshirt 😪

Not forgetting the cups, coasters and magnets with SF heavily filtered mugshot on them.... she'd make a killing down at Jaywick Market 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Word is out & that's the main thing.
She's finished on tiktok which is mainly what I wanted, the rest has been a bonus
Business 🤣🤣 up in smoke
People knowing some of the lies she's told.

Justice hasn't been served for the one's she crossed but she now sits in her 💩💩 hole of a 1 bedroom local authority flat without a pot to piss in, everyone knowing what a low life she is, no family & no real life friends, police investigating numerous complaints, what a life.

Be careful what you wish for sharryn, you wanted your 10 minutes of fame, you have it😁

Revenge is a dish best served cold, you've had your starter, I personally can't wait for the main.

KARMA KARMA KARMA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Word is out & that's the main thing.
She's finished on tiktok which is mainly what I wanted, the rest has been a bonus
Business 🤣🤣 up in smoke
People knowing some of the lies she's told.

Justice hasn't been served for the one's she crossed but she now sits in her 💩💩 hole of a 1 bedroom local authority flat without a pot to piss in, everyone knowing what a low life she is, no family & no real life friends, police investigating numerous complaints, what a life.

Be careful what you wish for sharryn, you wanted your 10 minutes of fame, you have it😁

Revenge is a dish best served cold, you've had your starter, I personally can't wait for the main.

KARMA KARMA KARMA
Exactly this @Smithy883, I’ll rest once I know the outcome of the Charity Investigation, to me that is the lowest of the low. I want to see her made accountable for all her wrong doings and I want her sheep to see too. They are all scum

Reactions: 13

New thread up…. Sorry it’s been ages😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.