Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was brilliant nice to see chickending in there can’t keep denying it now can he well done To all involved, I think the angle he came at was wise, he stripped away at the image she tried to portray of empowerment with the airbrushing and then with the DV and what she said about poola’s family member I think he did a good job, with her it’s like peeling an onion one layer at a time, just my thoughts on it
Hey Chickending! 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
I think as a 1st deep dive that went ok, really think 2 and 3 are gonna uncover alot more which will be interesting, I can't wait 😀

Reactions: 9
Got to remember not everyone knows who she is or what we know. You might find because he has gone at it from his angle a few of her sheep might finally wake up to what has been going on.

Reactions: 7
part 2 possibly about her buisness style and the part 3 is something big he said

Reactions: 7
Time for another charity event she's gonna be skint

I think he knows exactly what he's doing. I can't wait.
Hundred percent!

I know I’ve not like done loads of investigation like you all. But after the initial Deep Dive and the teasers of what is to come I just wanted to say how proud of you all that have really put in the leg work. And how proud I am to be a part of this lovely Factual Tattle community. You’re all amazing. And please all those concerned who have the specific evidence please contact FF. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think he went in carefully to start and hopefully will go into more detail in parts 2 & 3. Pity comments are turned off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.