Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeek :love: :love: :love:
Deep Dive is completed.
It is being released as a premiere on Youtube which means we can all tune in at the same time and live comment as we view it.
Hopefully tomorrow - time to be announced (y)
dd.jpg

Reactions: 15
Aww, hope you feel better soon, you might need your sick bucket close if feeling queasy, but it’s not been too bad.

This person in the 1st comment is Markyboi3 or Sean as he’s known.! This to me appears like a threat.??
He was the one who screamed obscenities down the phone about a cancer survivor…. Whilst he wears a nurses uniform by day. What a delight.!!😡😡😡
Is he a registered nurse? He looks like he needs a damn good wash to me 🤢

Reactions: 3
So far this week I've joined
Clapper
Meet me
Instagram
My child has YouTube, all parents life saver channel, so I'm fine with that

It was so much easier when everything was on tiktok, I'm exhausted 😩 😪 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww, hope you feel better soon, you might need your sick bucket close if feeling queasy, but it’s not been too bad.

This person in the 1st comment is Markyboi3 or Sean as he’s known.! This to me appears like a threat.??
He was the one who screamed obscenities down the phone about a cancer survivor…. Whilst he wears a nurses uniform by day. What a delight.!!😡😡😡
Thank you 😊 on the up 👍
No wonder old slosh bag thought he was great on her live he sounds as disgusting as her nasty fooker just like old slosh bags 😡

Reactions: 5
Thank you 😊 on the up 👍
No wonder old slosh bag thought he was great on her live he sounds as disgusting as her nasty fooker just like old slosh bags 😡
Oh by the way, She’s in Spain ( all you can eat buffet) I mean all inclusive, with a mystery man, maybe his surname rhymes with fox😂💁🏼‍♀️
Although the usual holiday pics show 2 different wristbands, and 2 different sides of the ocean 😂😂😂 Jaywick is nice in March

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So far this week I've joined
Clapper
Meet me
Instagram
My child has YouTube, all parents life saver channel, so I'm fine with that

It was so much easier when everything was on tiktok, I'm exhausted 😩 😪 😴
Been checking meet me no sign of the dollop and another one tagged lol 😂

Set me alarm for 8pm tomorrow this should be interesting. I'm a bit concerned he's not had enough time to really investigate. You need at least 7 months or maybe 10

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See the red bikini is making a comeback. At least 2 stone lighter and wearing a pale blue all you can stuff your face with band.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anne Marie is still getting a tan on fb licking gonzos arse bloody pathetic
My god I noticed that as well, she really is a snake, I noticed she also creeps rounds and follows and comments on all if the fallen friends to, she is either really kind and is showing she don't want the drama or just 1 snakey crawl arse. 🤔🤔

I've been travelling most of the day .I've missed loads 🤣I'll catch up in morning ..factfreak!!😁👌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.