Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let this be a lesson to those who have a job of responsibility in the public sector. You can’t go round making “Threats” on an open social media platform, Then regret your actions thinking it will just go away if it’s deleted, along with your account💁🏼‍♀️👀
Well he really didn’t look the brightest boy in the class did he 😂😂😂😂

What the hell are demanding brushes ???

Or have I slept for 2 days and missed something 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What’s the world come to fringes I’ve never seen the likes of and now demanding brushes .😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe the demanding brushes are for the fringes 😂😂😂😂😂

Deep dive and Sasha, are two things I don’t want to hear in one sentence 🤣
Oh gawd 🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Put me right off my latte 😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So surprised to see Trasha friend who’s got her back and “If they come for her the come for me “ statement has deleted his comment from FF post, I’ll remind him here……love the #😂😂😂
The queen will rise .??
Blue light.??
Hope he’s not on about his job as a nurse, that statement could get him into trouble😂😂😂

OH, WAITTTTTT…. He’s removed his picture now…wonder if he’s having regrets about his actions
#toolatenow
#runningscaredarewe
I’m sure the NMC would take a very dim view of his ‘activity’ on social media if it continues in the same way and brought to their attention ….

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the NMC would take a very dim view of his ‘activity’ on social media if it continues in the same way and brought to their attention ….
What gets me is the brutal comments some of these people had put and now are running scared. It get me really cross as they are just bullies hiding behind keyboards but when actually confronted face to face they run and cry 😢. Yes you little boy who has delete comments 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
What gets me is the brutal comments some of these people had put and now are running scared. It get me really cross as they are just bullies hiding behind keyboards but when actually confronted face to face they run and cry 😢. Yes you little boy who has delete comments 🤬🤬🤬
Sasha lovers definitely seem to be of a type. I.e. thick. I mean look how dim Ruth is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It has been brought the the medical professions attention. Don’t you worry 😂😂😂

That’s why I would urge anyone to screenshot anything they see, Regardless if you think it’s petty. This man caused undue stress to someone he didn’t even know. He wears a uniform and has a job in which he is meant to have a caring manner.
This is wrong and I’m doing everything I can to locate him. The Welsh one is running scared enough to change name and pic on fb. Given that a member of her family is employed through an agency NOT directly through the DWP, wasn’t a clever move….. And yes I am clever at what I do, it’s my job👏🏼 NEXT….

Sasha lovers definitely seem to be of a type. I.e. thick. I mean look how dim Ruth is 🤦🏽‍♀️
We call it a “ Theme”😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay - going to put something out here and j may get shot down ———- as you know from being here I am appalled at the way SF has treated people and things need to be sorted and out in the open -BUT- I am not sure I agree with MRSBC comparing SF to JS. I understand she is saying about the charity similarities - but JS was a child molester and sexual abuser of children and vulnerable people and I personally don’t think the two names should be compared. This is just my opinion 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wow it’s took me days to catch up, I can’t believe how many of Ms Fontain trolls have been left stranded in the waters, how foolish do you all look, now Ms Fontain is nowhere to be seen or heard thank god, or should I say thanks wibble wobble.
Can’t wait to watch the deep dive

Reactions: 6
Okay - going to put something out here and j may get shot down ———- as you know from being here I am appalled at the way SF has treated people and things need to be sorted and out in the open -BUT- I am not sure I agree with MRSBC comparing SF to JS. I understand she is saying about the charity similarities - but JS was a child molester and sexual abuser of children and vulnerable people and I personally don’t think the two names should be compared. This is just my opinion 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I personally took from the post that certain people in society believe & see only good in people, no matter how much evidence is there they still believe that everybody else's opinion is wrong & there's is right, i do agree js was a poor choice, he did manipulate a lot of people which is the comparison I think she was trying to achieve

Reactions: 10
I think what she meant is that ppl didn't stand up to JS and he still had ppl around him hiding his crimes, where as SF still has her sheep following her and also been abusive and rude to ppl.ok SF isn't no way near what that ither piece of tit done to young and vernarumble girls, but I think its the way ppl still look up to them no matter what harm or abuse they through out ..there right and everyone else is wrong

Reactions: 9

I feel that possibly what Mrs BBC has said about Sasha and JS has been taken out of context and interpreted the wrong way. She is not suggesting that his heinous crimes are anything like Sasha’s alleged dodgy dealings. What she is saying is that people are gullible and having the wool pulled over their eyes, because the way she operates is so cunning. Yet she will always have some people that still can’t see through her manipulation.

Con artists will look for a weakness in their prey and sometimes that’s what keeps their hangers-on sticking with them.

Reactions: 11
Thanks all for responses. I agree with what you say. I think whenever I hear or see the name JS it makes my blood boil and feel sick. I do get what is being said that he had his followers who could see no wrong in him as we have currently with the “little people” following and bigging up SF

Reactions: 5
So I’m guessing that tonight “Show” will cause comments…. We need a new thread title. I’m happy to write it.👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.