Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeek :love: :love: :love:
Deep Dive is completed.
It is being released as a premiere on Youtube which means we can all tune in at the same time and live comment as we view it.
Hopefully tomorrow - time to be announced (y)
View attachment 1157164
Omg omg omg I’m very pleased it’s getting out there. A little scared he’s going to trash us. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Long time reader of this thread, but always playing catch up, so I've never had the chance to contribute. After going to FB for a snoop of her 'holiday' pics, I came across this, apologies if it has already been posted, looks like she’s on the run move!
‘Newly decorated’ I thought she said she decorated it 2 years ago? But whatever, I’ve been watching since Nov/Dec and it’s not been decorated in that time. (Also see other videos month before etc) so nowhere near ‘newly decorated’ and also are we going to talk about crappy decorated at that with wallpaper on the ceiling and missing from the walls?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Set me alarm for 8pm tomorrow this should be interesting. I'm a bit concerned he's not had enough time to really investigate. You need at least 7 months or maybe 10
Yeah I kind of feel the same. But if he has our Wibble Wobble and our Poola etc hopefully he can capture it.

That's 10 pm my time..I'll be watching ! ✌🤣
Not sure what time it will be for @poola? #timezonesoftheworld 🤷‍♂️🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Set me alarm for 8pm tomorrow this should be interesting. I'm a bit concerned he's not had enough time to really investigate. You need at least 7 months or maybe 10
I’m thinking this. After seeing a few of his deep dives I’m now thinking some of them are not very deep at all. I’ve just watched one about another creator in particular and factfreak has basically said there isn’t any evidence of said creator (age 42) having an unhealthy interest in/grooming younger girls. And actually there is. In my opinion his “deep dive” was extremely lazy. Please don’t let us down FF. He does seem to be creating a bit of build up so let’s hope for the best.

Reactions: 5
I’m thinking this. After seeing a few of his deep dives I’m now thinking some of them are not very deep at all. I’ve just watched one about another creator in particular and factfreak has basically said there isn’t any evidence of said creator (age 42) having an unhealthy interest in/grooming younger girls. And actually there is. In my opinion his “deep dive” was extremely lazy. Please don’t let us down FF. He does seem to be creating a bit of build up so let’s hope for the best.
Hes posted this so there’s still hope 😊🙏🏻

Attachments

So surprised to see Trasha friend who’s got her back and “If they come for her the come for me “ statement has deleted his comment from FF post, I’ll remind him here……love the #😂😂😂
The queen will rise .??
Blue light.??
Hope he’s not on about his job as a nurse, that statement could get him into trouble😂😂😂

OH, WAITTTTTT…. He’s removed his picture now…wonder if he’s having regrets about his actions
#toolatenow
#runningscaredarewe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Please remember that FF can only post stuff he has evidence for. Many things you may of seen her saying/doing on live aren't recorded so although you know it happened, without the proof, it's difficult to prove to others. FF will face backlash on anything he says and he doesn't have the receipts for. However, whatever is posted will highlight this person to a much bigger audience and if more people come out of the woodwork with receipts than there is no stopping a part 2. FF I'm pretty sure also has instagram where people will likely reach out to him. Also, after looking into this women myself just over the last 24 hrs (this is how I found this thread) there is an overwhelming amount of accusations and she sounds vile. Not an easy job to go through every single wrong doing but also have the evidence to back it up. I'm guessing the main thing that needs to be brought to light is scamming the hospice?

Reactions: 8
Please remember that FF can only post stuff he has evidence for. Many things you may of seen her saying/doing on live aren't recorded so although you know it happened, without the proof, it's difficult to prove to others. FF will face backlash on anything he says and he doesn't have the receipts for. However, whatever is posted will highlight this person to a much bigger audience and if more people come out of the woodwork with receipts than there is no stopping a part 2. FF I'm pretty sure also has instagram where people will likely reach out to him. Also, after looking into this women myself just over the last 24 hrs (this is how I found this thread) there is an overwhelming amount of accusations and she sounds vile. Not an easy job to go through every single wrong doing but also have the evidence to back it up. I'm guessing the main thing that needs to be brought to light is scamming the hospice?
There is more than enough evidence to back up our “Accusations” she would run her mouth at every opportunity, forgetting her lies herself. Part 3 will be happening I’m sure.

Reactions: 7
There is more than enough evidence to back up our “Accusations” she would run her mouth at every opportunity, forgetting her lies herself. Part 3 will be happening I’m sure.
I've seen myself, she trips up on her own lies!
And I didn't mean to offend with using the word accusations. I meant in general, if comments were made about her bad mouthing someone on live, and there wasn't any evidence than it would be difficult to include. FF is putting his neck on the line as it is because she has some hard-core sheep trolls on her side

I’m not going to go too much into this because it’s another creator and this is not the thread, but it’s more than opinion. There’s evidence of him liking inappropriate pictures of underage girls on Instagram, voice notes he’s sent girls after they’ve just followed him and his behaviour on his lives is at best weird, at worst predatory (screen recordings available). I hope, as FF says, it could be an exercise for people to come forward with more info but there’s plenty all over the internet as it is. I’m still hopeful about his SF stuff. We shall soon see anyway.

Last edited:
Let this be a lesson to those who have a job of responsibility in the public sector. You can’t go round making “Threats” on an open social media platform, Then regret your actions thinking it will just go away if it’s deleted, along with your account💁🏼‍♀️👀
They are silly billies aren’t they 🙊

I feel as if I've woke up on Christmas 🎄 morning, instead of waiting for the queen's speech, I'm waiting for the FF 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell are demanding brushes ???

Or have I slept for 2 days and missed something 😂😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What’s the world come to fringes I’ve never seen the likes of and now demanding brushes .😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.