Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone checked factfreaks insta? Is it her? Deep dive on YouTube...
Wooo hooooo I can’t wait. About time 🥰🤣

Just looked. OMG it is her. What does a deep dive mean? Is it on Youtube? OMG OMG - the drama :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
She’s gonna have to get back on a plane to deal with this drama I reckon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For those 🚫
Your not missing anything unless you want to buy 💩💩💩
Demanding brushes🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣
Oh my… Demanding brushes. I had to think for a minute 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Think gonzo is going to have to have a nose 👃🏽 job and a chin job hair cut to completely change her appearance so she’s not recognised with the more tit that’s about to hit the fan lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same.
If Di is still looking for the Welsh dragon, take the name lisa Simone, pop over to fb & there she is, not very clever liking an Instagram post that leads straight to your full name on fb, I must say sw is proving successful lisa😉😉
Di says thank you @Smithy883 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What makes me laugh is one of her mods saying how nasty gonzo is on bbc video and poola calling the idiot out how these morons suddenly jump ship 🚢 after supporting the dollop of cows tit

Reactions: 7
It's selling all her old underwear and shoes now on her website 😳🤣. At 1st I didn't think it was actually hers, as they said size small🤣🤣 but she's wearing them in a couple of photos🤣 would anyone actually buy anything that's been around her stinky minge 🤮. Must be desperate to pay this month's rent 😁😁

• Sick
Reactions: 11
loonytunes25 if anyone else gets a follow request - Was a SF supporter
looney.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Evening campers 😊
I've got a fair bit of catching up to do been poorly 😢
On road to recovery 👍
Now wheres me specs and let's get reading 🤭
Hope everyone had a great mother's day yesterday also 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening campers 😊
I've got a fair bit of catching up to do been poorly 😢
On road to recovery 👍
Now wheres me specs and let's get reading 🤭
Hope everyone had a great mother's day yesterday also 🥰
Aww, hope you feel better soon, you might need your sick bucket close if feeling queasy, but it’s not been too bad.

This person in the 1st comment is Markyboi3 or Sean as he’s known.! This to me appears like a threat.??
He was the one who screamed obscenities down the phone about a cancer survivor…. Whilst he wears a nurses uniform by day. What a delight.!!😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Aww, hope you feel better soon, you might need your sick bucket close if feeling queasy, but it’s not been too bad.

This person in the 1st comment is Markyboi3 or Sean as he’s known.! This to me appears like a threat.??
He was the one who screamed obscenities down the phone about a cancer survivor…. Whilst he wears a nurses uniform by day. What a delight.!!😡😡😡
Do I take it he's still a sf supporter??
What does he hope to achieve with stupid comments like that & why has he only commented under certain one's??
Disappearing comments again 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.