Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what gonzos next move is job centre lol bet nobody gets their items they’ve pre ordered and payed for bet her heads about to explode wonder who’s she’s blaming obviously not herself being a narcissistic twisted lying 🤥 dollop

Perhaps new boyfriend going to buy her a cafe in Spain pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh wonder if anyone received their mothers Day gifts that she was trying to flog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh how funny... the not so secret 🐿 thinks she's playing with us. Move along Sam/Debs/Jackie your efforts are futile. Sharon isn't your friend she's just using you as a pawn in her own self destructive game you silly silly girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TikTok tickler is genius
Still here, still out of control 😉😉
Who is ticktock.tickler 🤔🤔, over to tt I go to have a look🙄🙄
Why oh why do they think I'm a man, her 🐑🐑 are as bright as a black out⚫
I remember the day well
Who's this smithy mcbagpipe?
Is there 2 of us?
Is it somebody on tt?
NO ITS ME 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Still here, still out of control 😉😉
Who is ticktock.tickler 🤔🤔, over to tt I go to have a look🙄🙄
Why oh why do they think I'm a man, her 🐑🐑 are as bright as a black out⚫
I remember the day well
Who's this smithy mcbagpipe?
Is there 2 of us?
Is it somebody on tt?
NO ITS ME 🤣🤣🤣
That’s old bottle ends the mafia midlands badass can’t see or read the thick witch she’s not too bright no ones turned her dimmer switch up as she’s still hanging on to gonzos arse

Reactions: 3
Oh how funny... the not so secret 🐿 thinks she's playing with us. Move along Sam/Debs/Jackie your efforts are futile. Sharon isn't your friend she's just using you as a pawn in her own self destructive game you silly silly girl 🤣🤣
Is that who she is ...aww ffs she's boring the tits off me now..sent me a friends request..why the feck would I want to lower my intellect associating with her .

• Haha
Why does fringe mingebag feel it necessary to try and goad us on tiktok? Surely as there is an on goin investigation her being in cahoots with ol gonzo will obviously go against her and Gasha. Bore off Sam you're playing a very dangerous game. Grow the duck up you silly woman 😴

Why does fringe mingebag feel it necessary to try and goad us on tiktok? Surely as there is an on goin investigation her being in cahoots with ol gonzo will obviously go against her and Gasha. Bore off Sam you're playing a very dangerous game. Grow the duck up you silly woman 😴
She must be bored ..another one that's sits at home in front of a screen all on her own ..bet she's got a bottle of cider and doritos for a Saturday night treat.

She must be bored ..another one that's sits at home in front of a screen all on her own ..bet she's got a bottle of cider and doritos for a Saturday night treat.
Or perhaps her n the old hag have cooked up a plan to deflect the attention away from the hag ...we're not interested in the monkey ..its the organ grinder we want to keep the limelight on .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what gonzos next move is job centre lol bet nobody gets their items they’ve pre ordered and payed for bet her heads about to explode wonder who’s she’s blaming obviously not herself being a narcissistic twisted lying 🤥 dollop

Perhaps new boyfriend going to buy her a cafe in Spain pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's laughable her droning on about being a strong independent woman,she's nothing without a man,she even said whilst in Tunisia she wished she had a man who'd pay for an extra week.

Wouldn't surprise me if Minge Mcfringe has given ol Gonzo her login details for one of her moody accounts to keep an eye on tiktok

It's laughable her droning on about being a strong independent woman,she's nothing without a man,she even said whilst in Tunisia she wished she had a man who'd pay for an extra week.
So does old Shazza have a platform somewhere else. Is she doing lives and still trying to sell her shite somewhere x

Reactions: 3
When sharryn puts in for an exchange, wouldn't her rent have to be up to date?
Is it terrible that I'm thinking her diets going well, no money, no food 😉

• Haha
I thought Gonzo was planning on goin away to Spain for 2 weeks.... now Minge McFringe is saying shes ill 🤒 its just lie after lie after lie isn't it. It never stops. Sam is definitely trying to goad one of us into saying something about her friends alleged illness. Oh how funny the day she gets called out for bein a bully and doxing something devastating happens to her health wise. She's like the little boy who cried wolf!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.