Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the message… tell her to unblock me and face me… skanky lying moose…..
You know the funny thing with this is, she thinks her and Sasha are besties. I pity this poor woman when she does need a friend because Sasha will not be seen for dust.

Reactions: 4
You know the funny thing with this is, she thinks her and Sasha are besties. I pity this poor woman when she does need a friend because Sasha will not be seen for dust.
They’re both living in the same dream dust, Delusional people….No wonder that company didn’t want to employ her …FREEEAAAAKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes the venom on her face was evident..you could see the hatred in her eyes ..such a nasty face. How anyone would think she's wonderful is beyond me . She's possibly the most cruel hate filled person I've ever witnessed on any social media platform. All the time professing to be kind and full of love for people. You only have to look at her circumstances to see that is exactly the opposite . No family around her.no man.no real long term friends. Spends all her time in a dingy flat selling shampoo online to gulible people and calling 101 on daily basis .
Failed cafe business
Failed dating events 🔥
Failed relationships
Failed connections to family
Failed in empathy for anyone
FAILURE .
I remember seeing that video of her by herself on Christmas day,all her friends with family and loved ones,says it it all really,I don't think I've come across anyone on social media so hateful and venomous

Reactions: 7
I've gone through all our guys and geeeewls on tiktok and I honestly cannot bare to hear her voice anymore. It's so vitriolic that I physically feel sick. Even my kids are sick of hearing her now. I commend all of you that have took the time to record her and repost her rants so people are under no illusion of the false bravado of bein a kind person. I'm so glad that word is out now and just hope that she stays under that rock she's hiding behind. It's about bloody time. Unfortunately there are a few followers and friends of hers that are beyond help however I do believe in time they will also end up bein on the receiving end of her wrath. Until then we can only keep spreading awareness and hope no one else falls foul to her manipulation altho she's very good at playing the victim therfore I'm sure there will be more unsuspecting victims.

Reactions: 15
These silly little groupies of Sloshers are really rather dim !
To be so excited & feel empowered just because they were allowed to join her girlie's WhatsApp group... WOW !!
Not one of them have actually met Slosher & I doubt they ever will... But are taken completely in by a Narc / sociopath who will discard them when done.
To know someone just from TikTok who is just a voice or a text on the end of the phone shows how incredibly sad they really are.
I have friends I've known nearly all my life ... I would be ashamed if one of them carried on like Slosher ... I'd make sure it stopped.
But these stupid women seem to revel in Sloshers evilness & now her downfall .. by encouraging her.
God grow yourself some self respect 😤 Your kids are probably more clude up than you middle aged women .

Reactions: 11
I can't look at her posts - cos I'm not allowed 😂 😂 😂
But it would be in her best interest to familiarise herself with section 90 of the 1996 Police Act 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👮‍♂️

#eveningall #porridge #OITNB
Exactly that, Everyone knows the recording i have is that of SP imitating a police officer, you can hear the dulcet drone of the irritating voice… I’ll pass this on to them when I visit Monday, AT 3😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh welsh ones back and busy telling the lovely Di that the woman claiming to work at DWP in fact duznt…. But she’s also got a new profile pic too… awwww, That’s lovely.😂😂😂😂

But The midlands mafia has gone.???😂😂😂
Oh the ‘I think I’ve mixed you up with someone else’ chestnut. Nice try. You knew exactly who you were talking about etc

• Haha
Wonder if roof is under the bus yet she’s staying very quiet she not gonzos back on this one with one of her manic videos calling us all trolls and bullies with mental health issues that bought her wonderful fiend down yes roof she’s a fiend not a friend
Definitely not under it, more so the bus driver!!! 👩‍✈️

#getagrip #wiseup #deluded #enabler

For your Saturday afternoon viewing pleasure.
The comments, the audio = absolute perfection 👏👏👏
Welcome to the world Smithy McBagpipe. 😂🤣😂

#tiktokticklerisalegend @Smithy883 #chefskiss

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Flipping hilarious. Apparently tiktoktickler thinks Smithy Mcbagpipe is going to jail 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cracks me up so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder what gonzos next move is job centre lol bet nobody gets their items they’ve pre ordered and payed for bet her heads about to explode wonder who’s she’s blaming obviously not herself being a narcissistic twisted lying 🤥 dollop

Perhaps new boyfriend going to buy her a cafe in Spain pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The Welsh dragons 1st comment… The tattlers are all bullying trolls, I wonder if she’s told Shazza/Sharryn/Sharron/Sasha/Trasha if she blocked her before commenting on tiketytok yet.???😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.