Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Gonzo was planning on goin away to Spain for 2 weeks.... now Minge McFringe is saying shes ill 🤒 its just lie after lie after lie isn't it. It never stops. Sam is definitely trying to goad one of us into saying something about her friends alleged illness. Oh how funny the day she gets called out for bein a bully and doxing something devastating happens to her health wise. She's like the little boy who cried wolf!
As bad as her cult leader, couldn't tell the truth if it tried 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ffsake what is bottle ends up to she’s just making herself look an even bigger prick than we know already know she is gonzo and bottle ends dumb and dumber both thick as duck

Reactions: 5
Where are you all seeing SP I can’t find anyone.  I did set up a dummy account yesterday on TT now I can’t find her on my real one 

Shes under the guise Debswood225 it seems. Which is ironic because she's accused us all of bein faceless cowards on fake profiles 🙄

Ffsake what is bottle ends up to she’s just making herself look an even bigger prick than we know already know she is gonzo and bottle ends dumb and dumber both thick as duck

Dumb and dumber indeed 🤪

Reactions: 8
SP seems to be getting the attention she craves one way or another, chatting with some of us, making videos for a reaction.I’m very bored with it now.

Reactions: 4
We all know that Gonzo is/was or will be on benefits so her rent and council tax will be paid which is nothing to be ashamed of however isn't that what ol Gasha was cnuting us all off for, we were all fat lazy cnuts sitting on our sofas all day watching her on tiktok.... oh how the mighty fall 🤣🤣 never look down on people because one day you're gonna be at the bottom looking up.

I wasn't going to comment about minge fringe today 'cos she's literally irrelevant to me (for now) ;)
However whichever way you look at this, she is a dirty sewer rat like her idol. :sick:
Either Jo is ill and she shouldn't be saying this
or
Jo isn't ill and she shouldn't be saying this
Lose-lose!

Oh and comments now removed, but not forever you dim-witted, vitamin D deficient lackey 🖕

rat.jpg

Reactions: 6
SP seems to be getting the attention she craves one way or another, chatting with some of us, making videos for a reaction.I’m very bored with it now.
She's a very strange disturbed individual, she thinks she's clever but she looks ridiculous🤡🤡, nobody is interested, Sam you were funny for about 5 seconds, now your plain 🥱🥱🥱

She's a very strange disturbed individual, she thinks she's clever but she looks ridiculous, nobody is interested, Sam you were funny for about 5 seconds, now your plain 🥱🥱🥱

🐿 has become tiresome I agree. Let's not give it the attention it craves. If it tries to goad us just scroll straight past as if it doesn't exist. 🐿 is completely irrelevant anyway

Reactions: 9
I thought Gonzo was planning on goin away to Spain for 2 weeks.... now Minge McFringe is saying shes ill 🤒 its just lie after lie after lie isn't it. It never stops. Sam is definitely trying to goad one of us into saying something about her friends alleged illness. Oh how funny the day she gets called out for bein a bully and doxing something devastating happens to her health wise. She's like the little boy who cried wolf!
I wasn't going to comment about minge fringe today 'cos she's literally irrelevant to me (for now) ;)
However whichever way you look at this, she is a dirty sewer rat like her idol. :sick:
or
Lose-lose!

Oh and comments now removed, but not forever you dim-witted, vitamin D deficient lackey 🖕

View attachment 1152954
She's bores the hell out of me.

Reactions: 1
or
Lose-lose!

View attachment 1152954
Here's me thinking it's her friend Steve, the 1 she was supporting through stage 2, no stage 3 cancer, from Cornwall, no st osyth.
To quote another 🐑🐑
The lies, the lies, the lies
The untruths, untruth after untruth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
or
Lose-lose!

View attachment 1152954
She really is irrelevant, yet she's trying so hard to be relevant..trying so hard to look good, to look funny,and all she's doing is coming across a complete an utter twit. I think her life is more pathetic than sloshers. She's a grown woman ffs, yet acts like a 5 year old.
I wouldn't waste any more energy even mentioning her, another one whose gone through life with no friends.

• Haha
or
Lose-lose!

View attachment 1152954
Maybe goading about alleged bad news about po po or something??? YAWN BS! But more likely just a stupid little girl lie. And no mature doesn’t mean old. But immature definitely isn’t anything to be proud of as an adult. Grow up

Here's me thinking it's her friend Steve, the 1 she was supporting through stage 2, no stage 3 cancer, from Cornwall, no st osyth.
To quote another 🐑🐑
The lies, the lies, the lies
The untruths, untruth after untruth
He had the same studded sofas too which was an incredible coincidence. What are the chances….

I'm a little confused asto why Gonzo would use devastating news of a friend to come off tiktok... if it is Jo then Gasha is probably more devestated that she won't be able to use her money and address for her white label tat anymore. And I'm pretty sure I see Jo reply to a comment about Gasha coming back that same evening she left. If memory serves me it was on one of Ruth's deleted toks and it said 'sasha will definitely not be coming back on tiktok' 🤔so I'm really thinking she's just using an unfortunate circumstance of Jo if it is true as a way to deflect and an excuse as its much easier to say its due to an illness that actually face the truth that she's a complete wrongun and was called out on multiple occasions for being a Billy bully bullshitter... hundred percent 👍

I'm a little confused asto why Gonzo would use devastating news of a friend to come off tiktok... if it is Jo then Gasha is probably more devestated that she won't be able to use her money and address for her white label tat anymore. And I'm pretty sure I see Jo reply to a comment about Gasha coming back that same evening she left. If memory serves me it was on one of Ruth's deleted toks and it said 'sasha will definitely not be coming back on tiktok' 🤔so I'm really thinking she's just using an unfortunate circumstance of Jo if it is true as a way to deflect and an excuse as its much easier to say its due to an illness that actually face the truth that she's a complete wrongun and was called out on multiple occasions for being a Billy bully bullshitter... hundred percent 👍
Also if you were needing to ‘come off’ because of something like ill friend. You’d just not be on using TikTok for a few weeks etc… You’d not delete all of your accounts and social media and internet presence. Especially when your income comes from selling crappy white label items by a social media platform. You’d get one of the gewws in the office to man your page whilst you were away. But then again none of this is true at all. she knows she’s in trouble and trying to delete as much as possible.

or
Lose-lose!

View attachment 1152954
Just can’t help themselves can they, how many more peoples medical records are they going to splash all over TT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.