Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if roof is under the bus yet she’s staying very quiet she not gonzos back on this one with one of her manic videos calling us all trolls and bullies with mental health issues that bought her wonderful fiend down yes roof she’s a fiend not a friend

Reactions: 5
Small world 🌎 🤣😜
Very it would seem. I have a few friends in the haulage business, and a couple of publican friends. See, when you’re well travelled like me i tend to stop off in the most bizarre places just out of curiosity 😂👀
They seen her ripping people out ther cars pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine, If someone did this.😂

She couldn't rip a fart 😅

Hmmmm...what do you think folks popped up on my FB ? Seems we may have a mutual friend🤣🤣
Ohhhhhh dear, is the net closing in😂

Reactions: 7
My suggest
Wonder if roof is under the bus yet she’s staying very quiet she not gonzos back on this one with one of her manic videos calling us all trolls and bullies with mental health issues that bought her wonderful fiend down yes roof she’s a fiend not a friend
If Ol Ruthy was any sort of friend to Niki .. seeing as they all went out together 🤔 then she would be disgusted with Ol slosh pot .. because Slosh pot disclosed personal information about Niki .. even though slosh pot didn't mention Niki's name on one of the times but was threatening to out her .. we all knew who she was talking about.

Whilst going around doing my everyday Saturday “chores” 😝. I thought to myself - my life hasn’t changed at all other than actually having more time on my hands not watching car crash live TikTok’s from SF. However how her life must be different! Her life was in the flat on social media lives. That was her life from the moment she woke up - the filters went on. Seriously did she honestly think people
thought she woke up looking like that! The filters 😝😝😝. Her life must have such a void now. It’s quite sad when you think about it. She brought this all on herself - but she must really be feeling it. I honestly can’t see her being able to make any sales of her products as I had a peek on Clapper and she was getting slated there. Looking back on some of those videos where she was live - the venom on her face was so visible and you could see the cruelty in her 😳

Reactions: 12
Whilst going around doing my everyday Saturday “chores” 😝. I thought to myself - my life hasn’t changed at all other than actually having more time on my hands not watching car crash live TikTok’s from SF. However how her life must be different! Her life was in the flat on social media lives. That was her life from the moment she woke up - the filters went on. Seriously did she honestly think people
thought she woke up looking like that! The filters 😝😝😝. Her life must have such a void now. It’s quite sad when you think about it. She brought this all on herself - but she must really be feeling it. I honestly can’t see her being able to make any sales of her products as I had a peek on Clapper and she was getting slated there. Looking back on some of those videos where she was live - the venom on her face was so visible and you could see the cruelty in her 😳
Yes the venom on her face was evident..you could see the hatred in her eyes ..such a nasty face. How anyone would think she's wonderful is beyond me . She's possibly the most cruel hate filled person I've ever witnessed on any social media platform. All the time professing to be kind and full of love for people. You only have to look at her circumstances to see that is exactly the opposite . No family around her.no man.no real long term friends. Spends all her time in a dingy flat selling shampoo online to gulible people and calling 101 on daily basis .
Failed cafe business
Failed dating events 🔥
Failed relationships
Failed connections to family
Failed in empathy for anyone
FAILURE .

Reactions: 11
Ohhh the Queen is selling her Tiaras, 2 for sale. Sadly she doesn’t mention she has actually worn them 😂😂😂

• Sick
Who is Debswood225? Is that Sam in disguise? 🤪

Sharon has put pics up of her FFF on various Clacton sites requesting a house exchange lol aswell as posting her caravan for rent. If anyone has any sense they'll give her a swerve as she's been known to not honour holiday stays 👍

• Haha
Oh welsh ones back and busy telling the lovely Di that the woman claiming to work at DWP in fact duznt…. But she’s also got a new profile pic too… awwww, That’s lovely.😂😂😂😂

Oh welsh ones back and busy telling the lovely Di that the woman claiming to work at DWP in fact duznt…. But she’s also got a new profile pic too… awwww, That’s lovely.😂😂😂😂
But The midlands mafia has gone.???😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

But The midlands mafia has gone.???😂😂😂
she’s popped up on another account, with a special message to you lol

• Haha
Who is Debswood225? Is that Sam in disguise? 🤪

Sharon has put pics up of her FFF on various Clacton sites requesting a house exchange lol aswell as posting her caravan for rent. If anyone has any sense they'll give her a swerve as she's been known to not honour holiday stays 👍
She will just be trying to reinvent herself in a new area .. Tippical Narc / sociopath
Think her nasty reputation has already been sussed in Clacton.

Oh her reputation most definitely precedes her as she got what she wanted.... she's infamous in Clacton by her aka aswell as her real name 🤣🤣altho it's not exactly the attention she was after was it lol only herself to blame tho

• Haha
Here we have another Sharryn/Sharron/tasha/Sasha supporter…
Rhonda Moreland claimed she worked for the ministry of Defence and was very high up… the bit she left out was she was retired.😂
I know this because she left derogatory comments on a very well known and respected tiktoker, and The lady outed her for her comments… it’s like an afternoon of cat and mouse with her snakes😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.