Sasha Fontain #13 the wheels on the sasha bus go round and round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she is trying to throw us off track? :unsure:

Spielberg doesn't want all her fans flocking to the film set ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“ฝ๐ŸŽž

#coughcoughbullshit #elvesareus #minge #fringe #cleversquirrel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh how sad... all that just for us lil ol tattlers benefit. As if anyone is goin to believe that she's goin on a 2 week holiday courtesy of a non existing bf. I'm 2nd hand embarrassed for Sharon tbh. She really is a sad lonely pathetic old hag and so is Sam for agreeing to try to pull the wool over our eyes. Grow up ffs youre not fooling anyone but yourselves and making yourself look even more of an idiot than you do already. The lies just never stop do they Gasha ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Old gonzo must be well jealous of bbc sheโ€™s got what gonzo wants nice house money nice cars hence bbc saying sheโ€™s skint and flat a shithole which blew gonzos brains

Reactions: 12
Minge with a fringe has done a tt about BBC.. ugly bleeping munter. I'd sort ya teeth and hair out before taking the piss out of others, your a pig ugly cnut
Really though. Sheโ€™s fell out the ugly tree and hit every bloody branch. Sheโ€™s looking more stupid by the day. Sheโ€™s such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Minge with a fringe has done a tt about BBC.. ugly bleeping munter. I'd sort ya teeth and hair out before taking the piss out of others, your a pig ugly cnut
She'll be begging for a cake soon enough - with a file in it ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ

#seriousallegations #oopsie #wassheworthit #youfuckedup #karma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh the deep deep DEEP embarrassment . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I feel like 2nd hand embarrassment. Of course they will twist it like we had great fun winding up the trows. But you arenโ€™t sweethearts. We are just rolling our eyes and laughing AT you both.
Just a thought. I wonder if secret squirrel is manning the SF.shop whilst dear Sharon is on โ€˜holiday in Spainโ€™. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ cos she is not going to be making any money on her luxury brand ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 10
Please ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
How pathetic do you look ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
This annoys me about social media. Calling folk that you follow and have never met a friend! You're not friends!!!!!! Sam all I'm going to say is everytime you post something you show me you don't actually have real life friends. Your lord and master said it herself 'It's not real, it's fake'. I admire your loyalty, but I can assure you, she does not see you as a friend, and I say this kindly, she will toss you to the side so please dont embarrass yourself anymore than you already have .

Oh how sad... all that just for us lil ol tattlers benefit. As if anyone is goin to believe that she's goin on a 2 week holiday courtesy of a non existing bf. I'm 2nd hand embarrassed for Sharon tbh. She really is a sad lonely pathetic old hag and so is Sam for agreeing to try to pull the wool over our eyes. Grow up ffs youre not fooling anyone but yourselves and making yourself look even more of an idiot than you do already. The lies just never stop do they Gasha ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
How funny will it be if she's spotted out and about at home or at her caravan ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Really though. Sheโ€™s fell out the ugly tree and hit every bloody branch. Sheโ€™s looking more stupid by the day. Sheโ€™s such a twit!
She sure could use some of sloshers teeth whitening tit.. hers looks like they haven't been brushed for years ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Ffsake bottle ends what is wrong with her the midlands mafia badass what an idiot her boss gonzo is gone and as for gonzo does she really believe we think a millionaire has turned up and within a couple of weeks wisked her off her feet and taken her to Spain they got separate rooms as she donโ€™t sleep around and hasnโ€™t Fucked anyone in a year and half and funny she was on pof chatting sum fool up last Saturday how much more delusional can gonzo get or she gone Cornwall del Clacton with a Spanish filter background lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s been raining badly in Spain this week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Not that that really matters as she is not going. So a new fella since Sunday ! Wow she moves quick as she was chatting to a fella via voice notes Saturday on her live and was going to see him Sunday. Well obviously didnโ€™t as she didnโ€™t move out of her flat all day! Sam hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ honestly you are quite quite stupid ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also I didnโ€™t realise TT etc allowed 12 year olds on its platform - as you must be 12 years old as you are acting like an immature child. And your โ€œmateโ€ from Year 10 - SASH is no better. Oh do grow up dears!!! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

What is SPs Tiktok name. Canโ€™t find her
I canโ€™t follow her. Her name doesnโ€™t come up! Not sure why as she hasnโ€™t a clue what my TT name is. Canโ€™t see Lisa either ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she really ..I do believe her and I have a mutual friend of a friend
Itโ€™s been raining badly in Spain this week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Not that that really matters as she is not going. So a new fella since Sunday ! Wow she moves quick as she was chatting to a fella via voice notes Saturday on her live and was going to see him Sunday. Well obviously didnโ€™t as she didnโ€™t move out of her flat all day! Sam hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ honestly you are quite quite stupid ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also I didnโ€™t realise TT etc allowed 12 year olds on its platform - as you must be 12 years old as you are acting like an immature child. And your โ€œmateโ€ from Year 10 - SASH is no better. Oh do grow up dears!!! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I canโ€™t follow her. Her name doesnโ€™t come up! Not sure why as she hasnโ€™t a clue what my TT name is. Canโ€™t see Lisa either ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
She's a slate short of a roof that one ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ seriously..is she drinking or high. Of course the old hag is in Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spa must be cancelled. No one to go with now I'd imagine..SP get your chinchilla mug to the Spa with your mate ..you could do with a makeover ..you look like you've been born in the 50s and never moved on

• Haha

Same here

Reactions: 4

She monitors who watches her Tiktoks and any negative comments you might make against Gasha on any account - she thinks sheโ€™s Hercule Poirot ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She was just side tracking and talking bull for why she was really coming off of TikTok.
Slosher definitely didn't predict the amount of support Mrs Barrel cakes was going to get.
Slosher might of had 6-7000 followers on her account .. but that's just numbers .... She only had a handful who actually supported what she was doing.
So she wasn't as popular as she thought lol
Lots of people have admitted to just watching her to see what garbage came out of her mouth.

Please ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
How pathetic do you look ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I bet she's in the tin can hiding from baliffs. I do fancy a trip to the seaside this weekend ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.