Sasha Fontain #10 The Gift That Keeps On Giving - but only by PayPal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s certainly had her money’s worth out of that buffet. But everyone else are fat c**ts 🤔
Oh dear..what's that saying..people in glass houses and all that ..nothing wrong with bit of chub but don't go around pretending you're perfect and criticising people whom you've never ever seen to comment on body shape .and anyway better tuck that in darling ..it will get cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh but come on ..I live for her contradictory statements..sometimes if you're lucky in the same post! Absolute howlers some of them too🤣 her followers are too dumb/ scared to actually acknowledge them which makes it even funnier.

I thought Annemarie was the ultimate arse kisser but the Welsh wrestler is on another level..you go girl..we're loving your work 😁

Now..onto the thought of the day

👀 Day 5 of the hostage situation...Will Romper make it to boundary fence and escape from the hotel to experience Tunisia or willit be another day waxing lyrical about the hot sun 🌞 teepee. Or the beautiful hotel.

OR Maybe she's scheduled a fist fight with the Germans after last night's tete a tete.

In the Blue corner Germanys answer to Angela Merkel

In the Red..the Romper from Romford with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp... so incensed after Germanys defensive tactics at Dinner last night

Tune in to zoom in on all the action later today
I nearly fell of my hopper paint pot in hand reading this, the hostage situation was a corker stop it it’s too funny I will need to change my tenner lady

Reactions: 5
She’s very quiet on TT today, no lives no videos oh dear what ever has happened to shut her up 🤔🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear..what's that saying..people in glass houses and all that ..nothing wrong with bit of chub but don't go around pretending you're perfect and criticising people whom you've never ever seen to comment on body shape .and anyway better tuck that in darling ..it will get cold.
This is what I mean. If all you do is criticise and throw insults at others, make sure you’re bloody perfect yourself!

Reactions: 11
You would think for such a seasoned traveller she would have seen most things and nothing much would impress her, she would have experienced most things on her extensive travels, however this is the holiday of holidays everything is just amazing the food is amazing bland but amazing the people are so friendly, rude but friendly etc
She’s clearly told them she’s a famous influencer……..give me your finest suite I’ll steam to my fans ….they’ll be flocking here …..

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
She’s clearly told them she’s a famous influencer……..give me your finest suite I’ll steam to my fans ….they’ll be flocking here …..

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤔🤔🤔
I expect Tattler will see some newcomers after yesterdays news…Hi All 👋🏼👋🏼

Reactions: 12
Cause you always get that “one” person on holiday the whole hotel avoids and talks about, and she is it 😂😂😂😂😂, I would just Tell her to f@@k off and straight away. Imagine the rest of the customers thinking you were with her. Ohhhhh makes me cringe just thinking about it. Lol
Exactly my thoughts too why is she stuck in the hotel ,why isn't she out seeing some culture ,I get some folks are sun worshippers ...but it's not even red-hot ,🙈

Reactions: 7
Brilliant once again @poola, at least we know you weren’t arrested and jailed for telling the troof.!
I’m crying at Ala Car , and the Buffet not be a challenge😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nice to see that SP has moved onto Smithy now with her little videos, I feel used and violated…but she has also joined the “sit on the sofa” club… must be the requirements for the #wgg🤷🏼‍♀️
Interestingly the DWP investigation officer didn’t notice anything yesturday, wonder if she will be using the search bar for a charity discrepancy for a childrens hospice in her daily duties.🧐
Last nights table guests didn’t look too interested at been streamed, They’re on holiday not joined the circus. Let’s see what today holds.👀🐑👙
🔔🔔🔔New hashtag alert: The Sit On The Sofa Club are to now be referred to as #SOTS 🔔🔔🔔

I expect Tattler will see some newcomers after yesterdays news…Hi All 👋🏼👋🏼
Yes there are a few names popping up here already it seems. 👋
Welcome, welcome one and all - even if you are a 'follower/fan' we welcome you - there is still time to see the light.💡💡💡

Maybe @nottobeforgotten would be so kind as to re-post yesterdays info for those that missed it as it appeared quite near to the end of the thread so may have been missed by some? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🔔🔔🔔New hashtag alert: The Sit On The Sofa Club are to now be referred to as #SOTS 🔔🔔🔔

Yes there are a few names popping up here already it seems. 👋
Welcome, welcome one and all - even if you are a 'follower/fan' we welcome you - there is still time to see the light.💡💡💡

Maybe @nottobeforgotten would be so kind as to re-post yesterdays info for those that missed it as it appeared quite near to the end of the thread so may have been missed by some? 👀
Welcome those who have come over..pull up a stool and have a drink with us in The Truth Tavern.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't wait to see her in Benidorm,lots of young attractive girls,she won't be able to control her jealousy.
Got a feeling after all what's come to light .. there may not be so many of the amazing girlie's going to Benidorm 🤔....
The odd one or two will hop off and a few will undoubtedly be thrown off & under the Ol Shazza bus by then ... She just can't help herself 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Trust it to be that on a day when I have some time to partake in a little live-streaming, there's nothing doing. 🤦‍♀️
Bloomin' wifi must be playing up again in Tunisia eh? 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
She’s very quiet on TT today, no lives no videos oh dear what ever has happened to shut her up 🤔🤣😂🤣😂
What happened to her going down to the beach to do sphoto shots of all her SF products?

Oh but come on ..I live for her contradictory statements..sometimes if you're lucky in the same post! Absolute howlers some of them too🤣 her followers are too dumb/ scared to actually acknowledge them which makes it even funnier.

I thought Annemarie was the ultimate arse kisser but the Welsh wrestler is on another level..you go girl..we're loving your work 😁

Now..onto the thought of the day

👀 Day 5 of the hostage situation...Will Romper make it to boundary fence and escape from the hotel to experience Tunisia or willit be another day waxing lyrical about the hot sun 🌞 teepee. Or the beautiful hotel.

OR Maybe she's scheduled a fist fight with the Germans after last night's tete a tete.

In the Blue corner Germanys answer to Angela Merkel

In the Red..the Romper from Romford with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp... so incensed after Germanys defensive tactics at Dinner last night

Tune in to zoom in on all the action later today

Reactions: 3
Got a feeling after all what's come to light .. there may not be so many of the amazing girlie's going to Benidorm 🤔....
The odd one or two will hop off and a few will undoubtedly be thrown off & under the Ol Shazza bus by then ... She just can't help herself 😉
I think a few have already jumped tit, where’s josephine and seen or heard of her in a long time, she must have not toed the line in Sashes make believe world. …… I can’t see how anyone of them could stick around After the recent revelations. If they do then they are condoning her behaviour and everything that she does and says. Ruth I really feel for her she is well and truly suckered in. She sees no wrong in Sasha and that is scary to think that.

Her face last night when the woman was talking about her grandaughter being in love for the first time,then her nasty comment " good luck with that"
I've never known a woman so desperate for a man.

Trust it to be that on a day when I have some time to partake in a little live-streaming, there's nothing doing. 🤦‍♀️
Bloomin' wifi must be playing up again in Tunisia eh? 🤥🤥🤥
Nah, I reckon it’s another room move after a sob story😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her face last night when the woman was talking about her grandaughter being in love for the first time,then her nasty comment " good luck with that"
I've never known a woman so desperate for a man.
That’s because men are ATMs too her. She wouldn’t know love if it smacked her in the face .she wants and easy life on someone else’s bank balance .

Benidorm? Oh imagine a titled woman like her going there.

Reactions: 5
So what I take is £1100 was raised from the Easter egg donations that hasn’t shown up on top of the £4341 from may the 23rd do what else makes you laugh on the back videos for the may 23 rd fund raiser the tickets started at £5 which she said she’d sold a load then another video they’ve jumped to a tenner and other donations like gifts for the raffle who knows what she ain’t kept for herself

So what I take is £1100 was raised from the Easter egg donations that hasn’t shown up on top of the £4341 from may the 23rd do what else makes you laugh on the back videos for the may 23 rd fund raiser the tickets started at £5 which she said she’d sold a load then another video they’ve jumped to a tenner and other donations like gifts for the raffle who knows what she ain’t kept for herself
Where is she today she hasn’t done a live, posted any videos all she has done is answers a comment on her last video wonder why she has gone so quiet What can be the matter??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.