Sasha Fontain #10 The Gift That Keeps On Giving - but only by PayPal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay 🙌... 👏👏 What a cleaver girl you are ... Would you like a gold sticker * ? .. When did you learn to screenshot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
⭐ Here
Well, another quick turn around from the DWP investigation officer/hacker extraordinaire/ #wgg newest recruit/war expert. “A troll is someone who leaves nasty comments and messages on peoples posts to get attention or cause upset”ANNNNND, what did you do..?..💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
Ridiculous
Storytime with Sasha
True lies under Tunisian skies
Enter the Dragon
EsseX files
More chapters from sashas secret Diaries
personally I don’t think we should include that Welsh bird. She’s irrelevant and too desperate. Just my opinion. (She would love it though)

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Big of nose and growing spare tyre, Tasha Fontain the pathological liar 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
⭐ Here

Ridiculous

personally I don’t think we should include that Welsh bird. She’s irrelevant and too desperate. Just my opinion. (She would love it though)
I agree, this isn’t about Welshie or anyone else, let’s not move away from the real Perpetrator

Reactions: 11
(9) Sasha Fontain #11 Chewnisia to Foodbank, I do it from my heart | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lisa is going to drop Tasha right in it one day! Loose lips and all that ……if I was Tasha I’d keep a distance and say nothing. To be honest when I first saw Sasha on tiktok I found her quite funny and entertaining, a positive attitude but I don’t know what happened but then she started being mean to people and a few things started not adding up. I genuinely thought and felt sorry for her when she said was being bullied with the WhatsApp girls ( only heard her side) but then a similar story popped up a few weeks later about different girls, then the stalker, then the lies about her etc once is unfortunate but several times ???

Reactions: 8
Lisa is going to drop Tasha right in it one day! Loose lips and all that ……if I was Tasha I’d keep a distance and say nothing. To be honest when I first saw Sasha on tiktok I found her quite funny and entertaining, a positive attitude but I don’t know what happened but then she started being mean to people and a few things started not adding up. I genuinely thought and felt sorry for her when she said was being bullied with the WhatsApp girls ( only heard her side) but then a similar story popped up a few weeks later about different girls, then the stalker, then the lies about her etc once is unfortunate but several times ???
That's exactly how I found her ..quite amusing at first with her stories and banter then the bitching started and I saw a different side to her that wasn't so appealing...and then the lies and contradictory posts and statements ..lots of inconsistencies coming across in the end. Completely lost all integrity after the Charity episode.

Reactions: 9
I've not seen any lives today or any videos 🤔 is she hiding 🤔 😄has tattle got to her? Or maybe she's been down Romford nick 🤣

I've not seen any lives today or any videos 🤔 is she hiding 🤔 😄has tattle got to her? Or maybe she's been down Romford nick 🤣
Probably crying into her pillow cause she's not made enough money over the weekend thanks to the new bff who's blocked nearly everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably crying into her pillow cause she's not made enough money over the weekend thanks to the new bff who's blocked nearly everyone.
Already a liability after two weeks . But we all know Princess has no qualms cutting people off who no longer fit into her agenda.

Reactions: 3
Sashafontainuk account gone... I can only see sexysasha and ladysasha accounts now.. both only with 5k following. Not so popular as she thinks 🤣 I'm sure her 1st account had over 60k 😉

Okay -CurlySue - I am slightly perplexed and in fact a bit worried about you declaring your love etc on every post. Are you Melissa "in a box" in disguise!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
She is just another armchair warrior. I’m just still concerned about Melissa “box” hood. That Lisa bird has pushed her out of the box. MELISSA if you are here - come over to dark side 🤓🤓. We share our boxes 📦 😛😛
Where’s Annemarie - she fascinating with her comments- unbelievable grown women sucking up to the QueenSashaFontain 🙈🙈

Did anyone see the live earlier when she declared...very quickly I might add.. " here's the letter from Haven House.. prove I didn't nick nuffin" and put her phone up to the screen for maybe 3 seconds. Then said.."I'm not making a video."
Surely you'd be wanting to clear your name and make a video all bells and whistles!!
P.s couldn't see anything clearly on the screen of the letter 🙄

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the live earlier when she declared...very quickly I might add.. " here's the letter from Haven House.. prove I didn't nick nuffin" and put her phone up to the screen for maybe 3 seconds. Then said.."I'm not making a video."
Surely you'd be wanting to clear your name and make a video all bells and whistles!!
P.s couldn't see anything clearly on the screen of the letter 🙄
Ah but she's now feeling poorly ended her live ,as predicted on here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.