SAS Who Dares Wins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea is he on Instagram?
Yeah, @jay_morton Seems to keep things super private (fair enough) but have seen him post a story of a couple of women & a big stuffed bear & ALWAYS seems to be where @agencyoneuk (Kate Lawton) is. Think she’s his media manager but looks like they spent a few days at Soho farmhouse together whilst the other SAS guys seemed to be together doing something for the show.

Reactions: 1
What happened to that Colin Maclachan guy that was a DS in the first series?
I think also he was being investigated for a couple of killings in Iraq of wounded soilders in Iraq. They said castings always change anyway!... do they though!..
Jay is racing next year in Praga R1 , The other SAS guys are preparing to film again so I wonder if Jay will be part of it this time.
reading Ollies 2nd book currently, I’m too obsessed with these guys.

Reactions: 2
From what I’m gettin from ant is they are filming something in Australia not sure if sas related, he did a workout with Mark Wright. He said they are back end of August n start filming again.

really hope jay is part of the next series! He seems to be a jack of all trades!

As long as Foxy is in screen I’ll be happy. Wow hottest man on TV

Reactions: 8
Noooooo! Gutted. Admittedly Jay didn’t say a lot but it wasn’t his wisdom I tuned in for

I actually liked Ollie, he wasn’t in your face plus I did have a crush and I’m halfway through his 2nd book.
Jay is obviously nice looking but I won’t miss him per se.
Foxy?? I get that attraction- I mean - I would
Ant , read 2 of his books, extremely good looking but a tad too arrogant for me. Believe the producers want a more diverse casting.

I’m reading one of ollies books didn’t know there was more than 1. 4 of them are down under at the mo ... ant foxy billy n ollie.
ive read foxys book.
we didn’t get to know jay which is a shame.... his done a lot recently from watching his instastories

Ant is nice to look at but hes a bit of a twat.

Reactions: 8
Oh no i think Ollie and Foxy were my favourite (Jay too since he joined), i wonder how much of it was their own choosing or the production company.

I know they prefer the more adventurous stuff but id love to see one of them on Strictly, i reckon I'm a celeb is too easy for them

Last edited:
Oh no i think Ollie and Foxy were my favourite (Jay too since he joined), i wonder how much of it was their own choosing or the production company.
There are reports they wanted a more diverse 'cast' as they are all white men. Makes sense really looking at it broadly. As long as they recruit on merit then I'm sure it will remain a good show. Ollie is still on the other show (Australian one?) so it might have been mutual.

I never knew there was an Australian one, i hope we can catch up on it over here

I never knew there was an Australian one, i hope we can catch up on it over here
It seems it hasnt started yet, but i cant wait to see it

I am pretty sure she's got a different boyfriend... she posted a pic of him a while ago on IG. She could have traded him in by now though I guess I wouldn't have because he was super hot haha. I think she's only just recently signed Jay to whatever it is that she does