Sarah's Day #9 She's full of crap, her SuneeApp is just another Munee trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs Day: Back to being manic, must be in a panic because her spices aren't organic

^^^ love this one hahaha . .its the spices that do me :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok so I also grew up around here and it is definitely v. normal to not wear shoes and I’ve been pretty gross growing up (and been the one out of my friends who never wears shoes, pants, etc.) *however* adults wear shoes in the supermarket like come on, that’s disgusting and where I draw the line. Also there are a lot of bindies everywhere especially in summer so I wouldn’t recommend your 18mo son not having shoes at all on a walk on that grass. If I’m a teenager/adult and stupid enough to do it then fine, but that shite stings.
to me it just looks like shes a cashed up bogan

Reactions: 17
I tried to start a new thread but it seems I don't have the required privileges/ post numbers to do so sorry, but I looked through the most liked posts and this one seems to be the most popular title (except for the post with ~7 title options but I wasn't sure which one to pick out of those). If someone could make a new thread ASAP that would be great!

1602660873101.png

Went through the last couple of pages and these seem to be the most popular. Also fit with the naming conventions for Tattle

Option 1
Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats.

Option 2
Sarah’s Day #10 Back to being manic, must be in a panic because her spices aren't organic

Option 3
Sarah's Day #10 Yes all about Me, Give me money for app Sunee

Reactions: 2
Went through the last couple of pages and these seem to be the most popular. Also fit with the naming conventions for Tattle

Option 1

Option 2
Sarah’s Day #10 Back to being manic, must be in a panic because her spices aren't organic

Option 3
Option 1 👏👏
We should taunt her with the Sunee App name all the way up until she "releases" it 😂
More likely to bring people here to all the threads when they search for it too, the more its mentioned.

Reactions: 14

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
I love the second one!

Reactions: 3
Return of the no shoes 🤢.
Okay maybe if you’re at the beach, going to and from the car or live nearby but she’s walking around The streets Cronulla, looking at her phone 🙄. Let’s hope the DoMeStiC pRiNceSs washes them before she steps into the pristine bOhO ByRoN vibes dream house.
Yeah very normal where I live too to abandon shoes in Summer however even though I’m in a coastal town too, we still wear shoes (usually just thongs or slides) to the supermarket/cafes/shops. Does anyone believe she has actually read studies about grounding or do you think she saw an Instagram post about it or another YouTuber talk about it? 😂

Reactions: 11
I think @B.Bop suggested the title! Hope it works - was my first time doing this :)
You also have to block this thread by reporting your message and writing new thread please close
You also have to add a tag to the #10 thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.