Sarah's Day #9 She's full of crap, her SuneeApp is just another Munee trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahs Day: Ice cream isn't allowed but "plus size models" please the crowd

Sarahs Day: Australia's recession can't rain on princess Sarahs campaign

Sarahs Day: Restock campaign too much, off branding and out of touch

Sarahs Day: Relaunch campaign with token BIPOC to show she's woken - yet their genuine voices cannot be spoken

Sarahs Day: Back to being manic, must be in a panic because her spices aren't organic

Sarahs Day: Putting cumin in the sauce, surely Kurt is looking to divorce?

I'm bored can you tell? hahahaha
Was there any other suggestions? We need to vote for the new thread!

Reactions: 2
Can I just ask - how did anyone find out how she paid for the apartment? I can’t even find the address 😂
At least for me, when I search 'sarahs day apartment Cronulla' her new house is the first search that shows and you can find the apartment building in Google images

Reactions: 4
dont know how to reply to the comment i want (also, sorry english not my first language) i think the face she makes is of a constipated person, who drunk way too much laxatives (that pink cr*p she sells) and the effect has just kicked in, right there in that shot.... and the rest room is far away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just doesn't get that a cookbook is the best option! More people would buy a book to support her even if they don't use it and A cookbook is also a really good gift option if someone knows you are a fan etc. An e-book would be the next best option, but not everyone likes to read recipes off a phone/tablet or want electronics in the kitchen incase they get ruined. This would also allow her to get credibility in producing good recipes which would be the base for justifying the app for people who want more. The app is good if she goes down the filming each recipe, tips how to cook but since she is not good at any of that it would be a waste. She could have produced a cook book 2 years ago if she really wanted but back then it was just blocks of loving earth chocolate and protein bars. She could do so much more helpful content but chooses the lazy/cash grabbing way
There’s no money in a physical cookbook and Sarah know this. Subscription apps are massive money makers and I wouldn’t be surprised if this generates 6-figures per month for her. She’s got to pay for the big house and multiple cars somehow!

Reactions: 4
I think that latest video set a new record!! Six ads in 28 minutes (Zero disclosure obvi) Thats pretty impressive tbh 😂

Reactions: 7
Whenever she says “you guys are gonna LOVE this vlog/product/etc” all I hear is “I’ve done an AMAZING job, am I the best or what”. She seriously could not get further up her own ass. Or to put it in the voice of an early 2000’s Aussie highschooler, since that where she seems to be stuck, she’s such a luvo.

Reactions: 17
Whenever she says “you guys are gonna LOVE this vlog/product/etc” all I hear is “I’ve done an AMAZING job, am I the best or what”. She seriously could not get further up her own ass. Or to put it in the voice of an early 2000’s Aussie highschooler, since that where she seems to be stuck, she’s such a luvo.
Yep, she never says “oh I’m nervous I hope you like it!”.

Reactions: 9
Worked for me! 2.2 million dollars!!!

We need to stop calling it her million dollar home.
She paid $1.65m for her apartment in April 2018 and $2.5m for the house in September 2019 (according to realestate.com.au). I wouldn’t be surprised if both are worth less now.

Reactions: 7
Return of the no shoes 🤢.
Okay maybe if you’re at the beach, going to and from the car or live nearby but she’s walking around The streets Cronulla, looking at her phone 🙄. Let’s hope the DoMeStiC pRiNceSs washes them before she steps into the pristine bOhO ByRoN vibes dream house.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a FYI anyone can start a new thread. Just checkout the guidelines and the thread on how to do it if it's your first time linked at the bottom of the page. I'm busy today and can't do it (real busy, not Scuzzy busy).

Reactions: 11
Return of the no shoes 🤢.
Okay maybe if you’re at the beach, going to and from the car or live nearby but she’s walking around The streets Cronulla, looking at her phone 🙄. Let’s hope the DoMeStiC pRiNceSs washes them before she steps into the pristine bOhO ByRoN vibes dream house.
Ok so I also grew up around here and it is definitely v. normal to not wear shoes and I’ve been pretty gross growing up (and been the one out of my friends who never wears shoes, pants, etc.) *however* adults wear shoes in the supermarket like come on, that’s disgusting and where I draw the line. Also there are a lot of bindies everywhere especially in summer so I wouldn’t recommend your 18mo son not having shoes at all on a walk on that grass. If I’m a teenager/adult and stupid enough to do it then fine, but that shite stings.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.