Sarah's Day #9 She's full of crap, her SuneeApp is just another Munee trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't filmed her usual hundred inane insta stories today :unsure: definitely evidence there are tantrums happening at Casa Cronullafornia.

Also I'm betting $100 that the breakdown and emailing happening at 11pm last night was about changing the address on their trademark

• Haha
Reactions: 46
We needed a bingo board
- Stressful night
- Dropped Fox off to mum's
- Smash out a workout
- Super busy day full of meetings today (probably pre planned)
- No mention of it all

Now we just need a Fox innundation in her stories, right?

I don't know if I'd do much different in her shoes, but still.
Don’t forget Pilates. !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching a psychology video the other day and it was talking about the concept of how if someone (eg media) constantly repeats something, it will become so ingrained into that audiences' mind that they will believe it is true, whether or not that content/media is true or false.

I feel that this is Sarah's tactic with "HER" cooking app/recipes. Key word - HER. We saw on the business description that it has other "chefs" featured on this app, but the constant affirmation of the app being HERS and HER cooking project despite COUNTLESS help from nutritionists and other chefs for edible recipes will be over looked. I'm guessing this is how she's going to trick people into believing she put in all of the work when we know she wont have come with half of the recipes in the app. Really disgraceful behaviour if she discredits or skims over the other help names behind this app. We will have to wait and see

She hasn't filmed her usual hundred inane insta stories today :unsure: definitely evidence there are tantrums happening at Casa Cronullafornia.

Also I'm betting $100 that the breakdown and emailing happening at 11pm last night was about changing the address on their trademark
and hiring more people to block and delete comments for them

Reactions: 9
And there you have it! 🥳
This is exactly what you SHOULDN'T do if you’re trying to snuff a scandal. The perfect way to generate interest in something is to tell people not to talk/know about it. The first thing these Stans are going to do is go digging 😂 We owe a HUGE thank you to our girl Isabelle for confirming that there’s been a leak about Scuz’s secret money trap app.

Reactions: 32
I would hardly call it “leaking” or “some girls ruining everything”. Scuz just didn’t put in the effort to keep it a secret. As usual, she has not done the rEsEaRcH because if she had, she’d have found out just how much information is available online...she brought this on herself.

Reactions: 36
I don’t understand the point of the secrecy anyway? If the release date isn’t that far off, I don’t see why she couldn’t promote the basic details of the app and drum up interest that way.

Reactions: 34
I’m so confused.. is the Cronulla address the house they’ve been renovating? The photos online look gorgeous.. what could you possibly need to renovate?

I don’t understand the point of the secrecy anyway? If the release date isn’t that far off, I don’t see why she couldn’t promote the basic details of the app and drum up interest that way.
Exactly!

Reactions: 11
you know what i find funny about the renos, is how shes always saying 'I want an indoor outdoor living area with the doors always open and windows to the kitchen open'

..... sarah do you realise that we live in australia where flies, mozzies and all other types of insects live and exist?
I know at my house if i leave the door open for 10 mins all hell breaks loose and all insects are living their best life inside
good luck with that love

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I am SO shocked with how much bad parenting she has posted. The door opening, no stair gates, his favorite toys the measuring tape and rusty screw driver........... she HAS to know that this tit is dangerous, right??

Reactions: 27
you know what i find funny about the renos, is how shes always saying 'I want an indoor outdoor living area with the doors always open and windows to the kitchen open'

..... sarah do you realise that we live in australia where flies, mozzies and all other types of insects live and exist?
I know at my house if i leave the door open for 10 mins all hell breaks loose and all insects are living their best life inside
good luck with that love
Kurt put a story up yesterday (might still be up) of a giant huntsman right outside the back sliding door while it was open. I imagine there are plenty more already in the house :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to be renting the apartment right? People who know the address should keep an eye on realestate.com.au to see how much it gets posted for. Just out of pure curiosity/being nosy 🤪

Reactions: 9
It’s harder to find the apartment address IMO
No it's not 😂

She's going to be renting the apartment right? People who know the address should keep an eye on realestate.com.au to see how much it gets posted for. Just out of pure curiosity/being nosy 🤪
She said she was keeping it in the family and would probably rent it to her sister. I think she said that in her boring packing vlog...

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that dress looks like a princess dress for kids and as if its not tacky enough she's pairing it with those #shoesinthehouse.
her HAIR!!! It looks so bad. Also that dress is very Tammy Hembrow level of tacky

I really hate this ‘mean girl’ crap she always harps on about. She’s a bleeping mean girl. The people calling her out are calling her out for legitimate things.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s harder to find the apartment address IMO
I agree, out of curiosity I've tried to find it but I can't, but the new house I could... I shall do nothing with this information, but it's scary how easy it was to find (mind you, I only found it spurred on by the person who found Sunee and said it was linked to her home). I do hope the family is safe. They may be a pseudoscience nightmare at times, but they deserve to be safe and have their son be safe.

Reactions: 11
I searched for maybe 5 minutes before I found the apartment's address and I'm not even from Australia!
I take what I said back -- found it.
Which is scary. I'd hate to know my place was easily findable. I'm not even a public figure!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.