Sarah's Day #9 She's full of crap, her SuneeApp is just another Munee trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No happy good morning look at me having my coffee and going to Pilates stories this morning. She’s def in stompy elephant mode and Kurts ears must be sore by now. He’ll be wondering why he’s caring for two babies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Kurt and I were sitting across from one another at 11pm last night, working, sending emails and pretty much pulling our hair out. We had a mini breakdown together and removed ourselves from our phone and laptop."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If the name Sunee is already taken, how can she name her app that? Would that explain the trademark issue? If she has a legal team, isn't that one of the first things they'd verify? Like right off the bat she has already plagiarized?
Nah I cant see her name having any issues. It just says its at Awaiting Examination. Id be keeping an eye on it to see if it pops up to "adverse" but until then it will probably be fine. The last person that had that "name" let it lapse and that was ages ago so it should be fine. Its also worth noting that it only got submitted in July so shes been super lazy in submitting it. Also once its approved it will need to go through a 2 month opposition period. Cant see it getting registered before christmas at the VERY earliest which would be unlikely.

Also you can get her full address on TradeMark Search as well. This chick is so unprofessional

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
and again we see her posting pictures of fox whilst moaning about a breakdown

Reactions: 14
The funniest thing about this all is she can’t even post anything about being upset due to the uncovering of said cooking project! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Had no idea a reno vlog was due.. she mentioned day in the life and the real time workout one.. this one popped up out of nowhere, with no mention of the hours she spends creating the thumbnail. My guess is she dropped content to deflect from the Sunee uncoveree

Reactions: 25
Celeb spellcheck and one of the Sarah’s day fan pages are now following the sunee insa page 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What happened to her in 2007? She mentioned it in her post that’s when she felt lost and alone. She was a teenager probably normal to feel that way during those years but it’s interesting she is still reminiscing about that. Must have been something impactful something she still hasn’t overcome.
Also funny how she revealed in the post her and Kurt had rough night. I bet she cried and had a breakdown. But it’s all over money she might potentially loose. How sad poor rich girl.

Also I watched her vlog. Again so much white and now even a white pool? She mentioned Greece now nut Byron. It’s a very crammed small yard. But I guess that’s life in the city 🤷‍♀️ still pretty luxurious.
So the detached space will be her and Kurts office including her team for the cooking project. So now she gave away that’s it’s ongoing work and not a one time release like her eBooks. Interesting timing to release that very surprise vlog :unsure:. Her style of talking in that vlog is too much. So unnatural and over the top like a Kardashian? It’s not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We needed a bingo board
- Stressful night
- Dropped Fox off to mum's
- Smash out a workout
- Super busy day full of meetings today (probably pre planned)
- No mention of it all

Now we just need a Fox innundation in her stories, right?

I don't know if I'd do much different in her shoes, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To put into context how lazy sarah actually is! If she worked in a professional environment she would have been fired years ago

Wait this business of hers includes providing fitness classes and programs, cooking classes, journals, books and podcasts?
Wtf why she is trying to go so big with no qualifications whatsoever and it seems like she wants to create her own online space (app) to put all her content in, away from YouTube etc. Calm your farm Sezzy you are a fraud and your content is very bleh and inconsistent. She used to be cute but now she is just becoming more and more obnoxious.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
To put into context how lazy sarah actually is! If she worked in a professional environment she would have been fired years ago

She has money.. not brains lol

ICONIC!!! she tagged the Sunee page. Are you in here celebspellcheck? I love you if so
I noticed this too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait this business of hers includes providing fitness classes and programs, cooking classes, journals, books and podcasts?
Wtf why she is trying to go so big with no qualifications whatsoever and it seems like she wants to create her own online space (app) to put all her content in, away from YouTube etc.
she can't stand the though of the KIC girls being better (and younger) than her. She's always going on about "being the best" and "having to be the winner" of everything she does. She's so competitive in a very unattractive way.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.