Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cumcustard

VIP Member
Sarah in her new, sorry nuuu vlog… I’m going to film a nuuuuborn essentials video because now that I’ve had 3 babies…. Is this just sezzy math or does she think she’s actually had 3 nuuuborns already?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cumglaze

So just an observation her nails in the reveal video are clear, whereas the two posts prior they are red, and black. Clear nails are from at least a few weeks ago. She’s def known from the second she could do the gender testing Lel
They’ve known since what, 12-14 weeks when they did the NIPT test. She said they’ve known since they got those results back. She’s just slow to post it.

cumcustard

VIP Member
She is proving the theory that she likes her rings too big so she looks smol. To her, if her rings don’t come off then she’s had a good “foodie” day. Or eaten like a normal person because she’s with other people so she can’t starve herself.

lurk111

the rings being snug on her fingers comment reminded me of the old days when she would say “sodi bloat”
like sodium bloat after having thai or something 🫠🫠🫠🫠

android_x

Yep I have a freaking first class honours and masters degree, was your typical high achiever/ perfect student and was only diagnosed a couple of into my professional life. But what would Scuzzle know beyond stereotypes 🙄
---
Also funny seeing so many people disclose their own ADHD diagnoses here - does it make Sez our special interest?
Nah, I think mine is my autistic sense of justice 💀 (Mostly jokes, but… 👀 lmao)

• Haha

Asdkjf

Somehow on every group trip away she always seems to comandeer the best bed for herself, by herself. This time it was because she is pregnant, even though other people on the trip are pregnant too? I bet she is such a punish that her 'friends' know its not worth arguing.

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Commenters/stans typing out "Fox and Moo Moo." Their names sound deranged and the fact that complete strangers talk about them like they know them is fucking creepy! What's MM3's name going to be? I'm gonna say Archie or Asher.

cumcustard

VIP Member
I wonder how long it will last with this new friend group? there was Tanika who went MIA, Beth, who even though it was clear she hated Sarah the whole time, initially they did two “annual” friend trips, which Sarah eventually got bumped from… and that’s the end of the friend list so far, so will be interesting do see if this one lasts
Isn’t this just her church friends? They are just trying to be inclusive and inviting that unholy trainwreck that is Sarah Stevenson. They probably feel sorry for her unrighteous ass.
---
Her nooo sunglasses remind me of the Deal With It meme 😬

View attachment 3024274

View attachment 3024276
Pisses me off that she can’t even put sunglasses on properly. I feel like she’s trolling with everything that she does. Why wear them so low? Weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

atlais

Hawaii again 🙄 Who can forget the first trip when:
[...]
• and then had the totally not staged marriage proposal they had gone out there for

Can't wait for round two 🤣
Lol I'm discovering the White Fox photoshoot project (thank god it got cancelled, I would have been fuming had I been one of the passengers forced to witness this and forced to be a background extra for free!) but my fave part is still the bullshit staged proposal with an ill-fitting ring after a whole day of her moping

She is such a fucking know it all. My ultra “chill” middle child has inattentive ADHD - not everyone falls into a stereotype Sarah.
I’m the ultra chill child and I have ADHD & suspected autism 😂👏🏽 Having watched Sarah since the start (ex fan) she has 100% of the traits that would warrant looking into a diagnosis for HER. All of which are also very separate from her shitty personality. I love ADHD peeps!

Even though it is her third pregnancy, and she had minimal issues with the first 2, that is not to say something could happen and she is forced into bed rest at the end of her pregnancy. As they seem to run their own businesses, surely they can pick and chose when they go, so leaving it so late in the pregnancy to me is for the content

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Tell us again that your kids (fetus') are not content!!
Literally and the announcement video was 15 minutes long! Kurt didn’t even make an appearance in the outro either 😂
---
Putting this here for prosperity when she has a fourth child later on lol

IMG_8905.jpeg

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I feel like he is young and perhaps should leave his options open in case in his later years, he wants kids with someone else. They can just use conventional methods!
But their not getting divorced EVER, because religion/church life, they don't believe in that, kurt would rather live unhappy with sarah until he day he dies than get a divorce.. death til part 😂

According to Statistics Queen Svessel, with each baby she has, the higher likelihood of having a boy. Love the irony that she’s the rule and not the exception. You’re not special Svessel 😂

• Haha

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Her stories. Complaining about how cold she is (lives in a mansion with ducted heating, and whinging she has nothing to wear (again probably definitely a millionaire and could buy WHATEVER she needed 🙃 she’s insufferable
It’s going to be so irritating when she gets gifted free warm maternity clothes from some idiotic company.

cumglaze

Ah nothing screams an efficient morning like needing to heat up your kids breakfast on the stove. My efficient breakfasts involve shoving toast in his hand as we jump in the car at 7.30am so I can be on the highway by 8 to sit in traffic and barely make it to work by 9

Probably because she doesn’t actually have a deadline to get him there..